Have you ever dated another autist?

I consider myself a recovering basement-dweller.
I've been working on healing my past traumas and restoring my natural sense of self-worth.
And of course, I'm a kissless virgin (male).

So recently I've been thinking about finding a girl equally fucked up as I am to date, so that we could have some sort of therapeutic experience, as weird as that sounds.
We would need to be on the same page, if she's not also on a healing journey, then it could get messy.

Basically, the purpose of the relationship would be to experience it, to prove to our subconscious minds that we are worthy of it, as irrational as that may sound, but this is some deep psyche shit.

Has anyone here experienced anything like this?
How does one find and get int othis kind of relationship?

Attached: 1iSxVSi.gif (700x480, 1.34M)

Here's the thing about saving a psychologically downtrodden female my dude, once you establish that they're worth something then they realize they're worth more than you and start looking for their next bf.

Doesn't exist, most damaged women just become really promiscuous whores going for literally whoever offers her good dick and validation. You can't keep a woman like that in a relationship unless you're literally chad.

female autists are either overweight, ugly, or taken
there are naturally exceptions, but the odds aren't that great of you living nearby

This. Why don't people on this board get this? Broken women are huge sluts.

>female autists are either overweight, ugly
That's not a problem, unless they look literally disgusting, which is a rare case. There are exceptions too, I'm sure.

I'm not looking for a good permanent gf or something, just some experience to help me heal, so to speak.

>some experience
this is how yandere of the bad kind are born

This is why I said she we would need to be on the same page (the relationship is mostly for therapeutic purpose, but if it grows into something more, cool).

that's why you don't save them and just keep them on a deliciously short abusive leash

As the other user said, fixing a broken female inevitably means that they'll move on as soon as they're fixed.
t.former fixer

OP calm down your sexiness. You might accidentally summon Vashta.

Attached: 1520069342547.png (400x245, 187K)

Women with low self-worth tend to be promiscuous dude.

Dude, I want to fix myself. That means we can both move on, awesome.

I date a transgendered girl with aspergers. Theres nothing really wrong with her and i really love her no matter what. But there are times when she will do things that are somewhat rude and she wont notice it because of her aspergers. I usually just end up telling her about it and then she says sorry and stops. She also have trouble communicating with people both online and irl, so usually have to protect her unironically if she gets bullied or anything.

>transgendered
>asperger's
>nothing really wrong with """her"""

Attached: popsicle.png (322x346, 164K)

That's a cute story. No girlpussy, so no procreation, but still cute.

i dated an autistic boy (im a girl) and it was retarded. we broke up after like three months because it got too weird

Yes, we both helped each other some but we are both autistic retards that hurt each other too, because neither of us know how to act socially or how to handle emotions or even understand them in ourselves or in each other. It leads to a lot of frustration.
See: the hedgehog dilemma.

But we did help each other with more utilitarian aspects of living and it is good to not be "alone" I guess.

He left me after I fixed him
T.female fixer

She wasn't very understanding, even for an autist.
A bit too quirky for my tastes.
We traded virginities, though.

I guess I'm not autistic then, but I am emotionally damaged.
I now have the capacity to hold myself together and heal properly, it's rough, but I'm getting better.

How does one meet an autistic retard?

you sound like what my bf probably sounded like before dating me

it's really normal and unfulfilling. doesn't improve your self worth, you get in a lot of autistic fights because neither of you understand how communication works or have experience. i do not recommend it

I met him here.
He posted in a thread I was shitposting in (not a contact thread) larping as the cliche "will use and leave you" female and he started sperging out asking me to add him on Skype. He did this to a bunch of girls (some that probably weren't girls, too).

He's tried to leave me more than I've tried to leave him though. It's been a few years.

Oddly enough that's actually an interesting story.
Do you live in the same area or some long-distance shit?

How is that interesting? Basically he saw me say "am female" even tho I was larping about being a terrible roast and ignored it because "feeeeemale". He say female, sperged at me to add him. That's it.

We lived initially about 3,000 miles apart. It is now about 1,500, because I moved.

It has been 2.5 years and we have never met irl.

I do not seek fulfillment in it, but a healing tool.
It may sound strange to some, but how my life played out up untill now makes me worry if I will ever date someone, if I will ever have sex, or ever be loved.
I'm 20 years old, which is not a lot in basement-dweller years, but still.

I do my inner work to heal up, but some outer approach would help me, I belive.

Meeting girls online is something that interests me. Not just in this "healing" case, but in hgeneral too, because I have specific interests and it would be easier to find a girl who'd be into it online (basically, someday I want to live in the countryside and have a fuckton of kids).

So what do you do together exactly?

Sounds like you're a roastie slut who has been getting dick for years behind his back

Google "dependency", "codependency", "using others to make yourself whole", "basing self worth on others" etc.
This is not a good plan.

i dated an autistic girl for a while (4 months), she is really sweet, but she can't stand being near people for extended periods of time.
And being on a fucking schedule with your girlfriend blows dick.

Watch anime, play video games, watch movies/tv, remind each other to do stuff/ask each other to help remind to do stuff, talk about general day to day happenings, send gifts to each other (I do this a lot more than he does probably just Bc I can draw) via mail, read to each other, discuss theories/knowledge/stuff we learned (both like philosophical stuff). A lot of it is just sitting in a voice call not specifically interacting but still "together" and aware of someone laughing at something, etc. send each other dumb internet media when that happens ("*"laughs*" "what" "wait I'll send you a link").

Was and still am a virgin. I go to work and come home to my 1bdr apartment every day and sit alone until he gets home and calls me, then we sit in a voice call until I go to bed. I never go out, have no irl friends, and have never even taken a nude photo.

How did you become a "couple?" Did he just ask you to be his gf right off the bat? If not, how did he go about it, or you? How long did it take for you two to become a thing?

>How does one find and get int othis kind of relationship?
b urself

Yep, dated a girl. Shit was chaos but it had it's good moments. Kinda how I expected it to go, but this is coming from someone that doesn't fear being lonely. If you are it's a lot harder to get out of something like that.

Be careful user. I shouldn't really say more.

Attached: 1519967697114.jpg (265x265, 23K)

I know what it is. This is not about it. I just want to get some reference experience of being desired by a person of the opposite sex, of having sex, of being loved.
A part of me questions this a lot, so if it happens once, I'll be able to belive it can happen again more easily, that sort of thing.

Damn, so many of us, sad fucks in the world.
But how do we find and interact with the local sad fucks? That is yet to be discovered and perfected.
I guess the most important lessone here is that we are not alone.
All of us who have issues have been hurt at some point, by our parents, by our relatives, by the kids in school, whatever. Something happened to us and we went on a downward spiral journey.

I sometimes think if sad fucks had a community focused on healing on growth, a lot could be changed.
I guess we could start one.

We started talking in voice calls early on after text via skype. I was silent somewhat often and he thought I fell asleep, said some words to test and I didn't feel like interacting so I just stayed silent. He thought I was asleep at that point and started softly telling me nice things including "I love you" while I was "asleep".
I brought it up to him later and there as a weird utilitarian type discussion of our compatibility with each other and more or less "terms" laid out like me saying I was only interested in a long term, permanent thing and I would stay with him for life if he'd see it through. Then some typical autistic arguing over semantics. Then me begrudgingly saying "I love you" and running off because yuck, boys are gross romance is bad I'm a stronk independent autist.

forgot to answer the time question: I think that happened in the span of about a month, maybe a little more.

Can you describe what you look like?
I'm curious what can be expected from these "autist" girls.

Yes. I do not recommend it.

Why? How did it happen and how did it end?

White, pale from being inside all the time
5'6
Dark blond hair I haven't cut in a long time and do basically nothing with beyond bare minimum care so it's sorta poofy and frizzy and probably doesn't look stylish but idk what you do with hair.
Don't wear makeup.
Average weight (fluctuates) but sort of mannish build (smaller breasts, hip to shoulder width is about even so "broad" shoulders for female, harder jaw and brow ridge; more resemble a younger boy)
Blue eyes
Hairier than average for a girl
Dress like a lesbian/clothes too big/no sense of style only function
Usually wear glasses because contacts are bothersome. Accidentally picked men's glasses and the optometrist.
Struggle to maintain hygiene (didn't shave legs/etc for several years until aforementioned guy expressed disgust so I decided to learn how For The Future but am still lazy with it), hair is sometimes kind of greasy and my teeth are not as good as they could be, don't have bad acne but do have some skin blemishes, dryness, and dandruff
Left bicep is covered in self harm scars, so is left leg. Chest/collarbone area also has some less severe scarring.

Also got the "thousand yard stare" thing going on. People at jobs and stuff used to say I looked weird/creeped them out based on it.

You look good enough in my opinion. I also sometimes like hairy girls, sometimes not. Either way I don't mind it.

>Left bicep is covered in self harm scars, so is left leg.
Damn, there should really be an internet autist support group.
A lot of us suffer real bad. If we could create a community that brings a feeling of togetherness, it could potentially help.
I don't know, I feel bad for other autists.

once in high school, she was was a oldfag, she broke rules one and two in 07 I told her " what are the first rules of /b/?" we hit it off instantly. She was into everyting a user would expect back then, anime, vidya going on /i/ and reading ED and so on, we dated for two years until she had a mental breakdown over having to go to collage, attempted suicide and ended up having to be pulled off of life support a week later.

Never dated since and probably never will, she was the perfect woman for me, and I will never date anyone else. Unless I happen to find a fellow shitposter out of nowhere then sure, it's possible.

Attached: 1522877362323.png (800x800, 271K)

...bro. I'm so sorry.

This may be shitposting, but if it actually happened, then DAMN.

nah, actually being legit.

I have my doubts, but I'll roll with it.

It's sad that mental health problems can cause something like that. I am working on mine, so I see what kind of pain people must be going through. I honestly get the desire to help others.

Did you at least hit it?

She always wanted to but backed out. I thought it was weird, might have been a girl thing.

Actually cute. I met someone similar through /vg/ and we hit it off though I honestly don't know how it happened. Send each other hearts, talk when I get back from work etc
I dont imagine it lasting because im a jaded bitter loser but its nice being affectionate like that

Do you guys have experience with finding someone on some sort of meeting website or dating website/app?
I'd like to find someone who I can visit, at least by car.

We are still talking daily almost 3 years later.
I send him stuff covered in heart stickers and rainbows n real high gay stuff. I have a box sitting in my apartment full of a few items for his birthday that I wrapped and tied in ribbon, along with candy and some other smaller items. He gets a lot of really sappy/cutsey drawings mailed to him in envelopes covered in stickers too.

Also the dumb lil "sticker" emotes on google hangouts. The penguins are very romantic.

Attached: IMG_1577.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

I'm dating a savant. Her special skill is programming and she's going to a good place for what's called "twice exceptional" students.
>when you ask how much money she has and her purse is just full of cool rocks she found
>believes everyone should be her friend and everyone just rolls with it, I left her for one week up there and half the campus walked/wheeled out to say goodbye because she was too wholesome
>lacks the psychological mechanisms to not be wholesome and caring
I met her on a dating website, here are some good tells:
>uses her full name on websites like Feabie or Fetlife or Furaffinity those are just examples and is dangerously free with information
>explicitly states she has something
>types in a very mechanical and disjointed manner, like she's going off a badly made script
>appears naive/does not "get" the meaning of certain things, using inappropriate but similar words to express something (derogatory terms for herself without seeming to realize they are derogatory and not just descriptive)
>lists
I talk about her too much so I decided to gift you with what I learned instead of just bragging.

Attached: 31f707254d6f438116356f4bcf06871b.jpg (403x1000, 320K)

>explicitly states she has something
What does this mean?

We got married and transitioned into normies

You have to meet irl not online, too many mean people like to catfish autists

She sounds so sweet, I hope you guys are happy together forever.

What a sweetheart, keep it up! This is what a relationship should be. You're xxxx miles away and doing it better than most people who sleep in the same bedroom every night.

Fuck normies.

>met the closest thing to a female version of me
>went to several "dates" just the two of us
>tell her I like her
>she's a lesbian
Happiness denied as usual

>too weird
begone normie thot

We also fight and have problems.

You might, but you're still driven to send him gifts, just ensure you get the same. I notice autist girls give a lot and people barely match it.

>her purse is just full of cool rocks she found

because rocks are tomorrow's currency?

Where can I invest in some rocks user, can you ask your 2 x savant cutie plz?

You have to go outside to events for your special interest to meet other autistic people who like the same niche things you do. People are shy about going to anime conventions/think they suck but this is where all the anime autists are IRL, they only leave their house to go to these kinds of planned events because they don't have friends. Go things like screenings of anime movies and your local convention and talk to people sitting next to you or standing next to you in line, it's easier to make conversation when you are forced into close contact this way (sauce: met husband in line for a movie)

Attached: 8aa22d275f6777ac.png (980x490, 681K)

He doesn't.
The amount of effort is noticeably skewed in my direction, along with sacrifice of time (dropping stuff to comfort or spend time with him when asked), displays of affection, etc.

This is.... one of the things we've fight about.... not the gifts. But the affection, dedication, and my willingness to help him vs him to me. Not that he's devoid of it but the scales are imbalances and sometimes it feels bad. I try not to fight about it though because it feels petty but sometimes when I'm having a bad day and blatantly say "I want your attention" and he's like "no I'm too busy arguing on the internet" I lose it.

Are there any autist girls out there with no self-harm scars?
It seems to be very common among them.

Can an autistic gf actually be obtained on r9k?

I actually had an autistic tranny gf that I met on /lgbt/, I kid you not.
It didn't work out well and we never met, but it shows that it can happen.

You will 100000% get catfished trying to date or even just make platonic friends on this hell website

Real life isn't a fucking movie you dumb sperg.

Every day I come here i see something more autistic and stupid than the last day.

Timestamps and skype conversations...
Problem=solved
Someone could trick me for a day or possibly two, though. Let them have fun, I guess.

However, I am not autistic enough to "date" someone without daily video chats.

I think I've made all of my closest friends on this hell website, what does that say about me

Any specific online places to meet mildly autistic girls?

>implying "autistic" girls don't get dicked down by everyone and their neighbour

Only autistic males can be lonely. Autistic females are actually cared for since people actually feel bad for them and men aren't picky.

Attached: 1348372471937.jpg (698x658, 118K)

probably discord servers, twitter, smaller instagram girls who don't have many followers (

>be autistic female
>get made fun of for being weird at job
>got demoted/fired for being cold/unfriendly
>people literally gathered around and discussed my "weird" behaviors because they found me confusing
>genuinely asked if i had schizophrenia, was psychotic, or fantasized about killing people
>some people refused to be alone in the back of the store with me
>younger manager said i made him uneasy because my movements were too weird and mechanical
>other girl "friends" get mad at me because i don't understand their feelings and upset them
>have unironically been told "it hurts my feelings that you don't understand my feelings" by a girl
>another girl insisted i had sex with dogs because as is common of autismo females, i had no interest in sex/relationship/boys
>told people i had sex with dogs
>female "friend" gets mad and tells me no one asked for my opinion and that i ramble on like an annoying old college professor each time i get invested in discussing stuff, gets her husband to gang up on me with her to tell me what an annoying person i am
>only older men (ie: the 50+ yr old managers i've had) with father complex were truly nice towards me and said i was a goodhearted person

The ideal type would be an autistic girl that wants to recover, but she just can't, like she needs a push.
As I said, I'm a recovering basement-dweller. I don't want to bother waiting untill I'm fully recovered, might as well date a girl who's on a similar journey.

How old are you? Are you a virgin? Do you have self-harm scars?

Being this much of a thirsty faggot. Just kys jesus christ.

25 and yes I do. I already posted in this thread earlier and mentioned them.

Are you a virgin though?
Maybe you said it before, but I forgot.

>got demoted/fired for being cold
>this is a thing now

Attached: 1500148398721s.jpg (220x229, 7K)

I've wondered these things for a long time, too. I would like to meet others who are also on the spectrum.
[email protected]

Attached: 1519637423294.jpg (1266x699, 317K)

>getting fired/demoted for being autistic
Counts for both genders, depends on what fiel;d obviously but this happens all the time.
>girls/women talking shit behind your back
Happens to me every time I leave my house, ffs children mock me when I walk the street or think I'm going to rape/kill them
>girls making up shit to mock you
One girl told her female group of friends I tried to molest her and they believed it because I am autistic.
>girls thinking you're going to kill them
idem

Nothing special here and you'll still find a nice bf and live happily. I'm sorry for what's happened to you but ffs this is less about being an autistic female and more about being an autist in general

Tell me something about yourself.
I forgot the password of my throwaway, so I wanna see if I'll message you tomorrow or not.

It is if you take a retail/customer service job (so basically any first entry level job at a store, food, etc.)

I think I said yes earlier, but forgot to in reply to you.

The point was only him saying female autists are cared for because people feel bad for them. They don't. You get the same sort of autismo treatment, like you just said: part of being autistic.
I had guys freaked out by me too. I got picked on by them with the comments about being psychotic, scary, not wanting to be alone with me, younger male managers saying I made them uneasy, etc.

That's awful, I'm really sorry. Damn.

Fuck, it's always like that.

Do you have a throwaway? We could chat if you want to.
I don't have one now, but I have to make one anyway.

>I had guys freaked out by me too
Women don't even see you as a potential mate if you're an autistic male. Autistic females at least have a chance to find love, we don't.

There is zero chance of a romantic relationship forming.
Is that what you want?

I have my own layers of bullshit, but essentially, yeah.

I'm 20, work part time, like to 3d print. Shut in. Used to play vidya and watch anime, not so much these days.

I already posted earlier that I am involved with someone and have been for several years.

>am in a relationship with an autistic male
Hurdur women don't even see u as a potential male

I've been posting in this thread all day. Check all the stuff I've said about me and this spergo.

Your earlier post about being typical of autism regardless of gender was true. Normal males find me weird, normal girls find you weird.

Are you a man or a woman though? That's the important question.

Ive dated 2, one was really really sweet but 2 years my Junior and my family and friends kept calling me a diaper sniper and equating me to a pedophile, she ended up cheating on me with an even more autistic guy who stole money from her and ended up killing himself with drugs.

The other girl was really really sweet but also really really angry all the time, we spent one romantic night just staring up at the stars at a camp far up north, and after that she just showed how crazy and controlling she was, and everyone let her get away with it and when I Didnt she would threaten to cut herself and blame it on me, also she looked like my mom, just all the fat went to her tits, sortof regret not getting a handful of them but she was liable to slice my arm apart.

>Hurdur women don't even see u as a potential male

>I've been posting in this thread all day. Check all the stuff I've said about me and this spergo.

To be honest I didn't but that doesn't make it any less true that you guys are the exception rather than the rule. In general standards for women to be dateable are lower than the standards for males. (this is partly the fault of males being too thirsty)

>Your earlier post about being typical of autism regardless of gender was true. Normal males find me weird, normal girls find you weird.

Yet you can still get in a relationship even with these qualities. People finding me or you weird has to do with autism and is regardless of gender, yes. but that doesn't change the fact that men are more forgiving of percieved flaws when dating someone than females.

Fuck thats great. Ultimately everyone needs affection and it helps greatly, no matter what anyone says. Though I do agree with self fulfilment etc, in the end we all try to look for a significant other.

What the hell do you even talk about for 3 years? All I have to talk about is general bitching/some media/games and no hard stances on anything.

Hence why id never get a gf or anything

Male.
27i247iewodjfh

Im afraid of doing that shit too.
Far too broken for a relationship, so im going to take some joy and give what I can to my qt internet autist as well

I always want to be fair but there are days where I withdraw completely

>Yet you can still get in a relationship even with these qualities.

Yes, with another weird autismo from r9k.

My friend is also married to a morbidly obese guy she met on world of Warcraft who had enough gaymer rage that he breaks mice/keyboards, worked only part time, and couldn't drive for several years into their marriage. She is objectively more attractive and functional, yet still "weird" by normal standards.

Long term relationships is not the same as men being more accepting of casual sex partners/flings. Women are generally less interested in those types of relationships.