A girl moves in to kiss you

>a girl moves in to kiss you
>you suddenly realize you don't know how to kiss a girl
what do?

Attached: 1481169382192.jpg (579x567, 161K)

Is this the thread in which we pretend to be 13 years old?

NORMALNIGGERS GET OUT OUT OUT OUT

>We pretend to be 25 year old losers?

Let her do the kissing, say "t-thank you", then run away in shame and cry yourself to sleep. Never talk to her ever again because of crippling anxiety.

no it's the thread where we pretend a woman would ever move in to kiss us.

>what do?
you get the FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG

Call your mom and let her explain the reason of your awkwardness to the girl.

Hopefully die immediately

I'm 29, I have slept with 31 different girls in my life (no reasson for bullshiting you). And I'm married now.

And I still have no idea how to kiss. When girl starts kissing me I'm just repeating what she is doing and trying not to put my tongue too deep.

Same goes with dancing. I spent like 1000 nights in clubs, bars, disco. I still have no idea how to dance. I just repeat what person next to me is doing. More confident you look, people are more impressed by your moves. (Except my wife, she was able always somehow see pass that and laughted at some of my moves)

that's pretty funny lmao

Monkey see monkey do, just follow what she's doing. I did that with the only girl I kissed, and she knew of my power level. She said I did better than a lot of guys, who just use their tongue to swirl about like a washing machine. It was pretty nice desu.

>never close to kissing a girl
>doesn't know how to kiss
>only kissed mother

I wanna die inside.

Attached: 1451330485-8d6048361d4292f569f4cea2ff9019e1.png (600x337, 399K)

This is an excellent bait and I'm sure it will get many (you)s

Attached: spurdo bait.png (511x480, 48K)

Wake up and get muted by a gay robot for 2 seconds

I learnt from an episode from dawsons creek where dawsons dad shows him how to kiss with a mannequin or something (joey potter sneakily watches of course)

but anyway

just be loose.

Who cares it's not a problem I'll ever have to deal with

My first kiss was like that. It was really awkward desu but it was fine because I was kissing a boy and he thought it was cute

Slut. How dare you kiss anyone but me

why are gaybots always so kind?

>a girl moves in to kiss you
>you wake up and realize it was just a dream

I've never even held hands with a girl. Never been on a date. Never had a girls number.
Why do I live