/britfeel/

Making a new thread from a field edition

Attached: IaisHdZ-min.jpg (5312x2988, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZqghCSEj94
youtu.be/m50WOx5Tw1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last thread was very good

>no trip fags

Must be a coincidence

Attached: e36.jpg (680x564, 40K)

If you ain't got no money take your broke ass home

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

What you lids upto?

About to play some stellaris myself

Attached: wppepe.jpg (540x461, 22K)

nice sunny day desu, went and did a bit of shopping on foot, took dog and mum out for a walk

Saw a birb get hit by a car which was bretty sad. Also started cracking up and looked like a right tist because I realised I'm dressed and am walking EXACTLY like the Virgin from the meme.

Attached: cropped_John-Lennon-WikiCommons.jpg (640x405, 26K)

Conquering p**rcunts.

We still have 4 posts to go in the old thread someone come help pls

About to deadlift
brb snap city

THE FUCK IS THIS, WHERE IS FEEL STREET?!?! I DON'T LIKE CHANGE

Attached: 1520614324208.jpg (348x301, 20K)

bout to get comfy in my new sleeping bag and watch some netflix whilst playing on my gameboy nude. we /comfybois/ now

I'm flying out to Thailand tomorrow to train with Saenchai and possibly flying out to Singapore after that to train with Petchboonchu and a few of the other lads then hit up the town, you coming?

I've got enough money in the bank for the two of us.

We must appreciate the good weather which the Lord has bestowed upon us you Lairy lil bugga

mind if i hop in lod?

I plan on using it in quilt mode and I'm not bent so as long as you aint finna make moves sure lad

No one? Just me?
Stop bailing on the old threads, it needs to hit bump limit or the new thread gets autosaged

What's the point of britfeel

two lads in a bag

Nice how much, do your bones make popping sounds when you do it?
Comfy what you watching?

under a quilt you mean

>Comfy what you watching?
going to try that "game over man" looked alright nothign incredible but watchable

Am doing a work right now, delivering pizzas in the sunshine could be worse

Looking forward to getting home and starting a game as France on EU4, going to aim to make these borders

Attached: 350px-EmpireFrench.png (350x178, 28K)

>nearly 100 posters last thread
>Thursday afternoon
What the actual hell is going on Lads, has there been an invasion from brit or Britpol

Are you stellaris lad?
How've the games been friend? I haven't seen any new scs posted for ages now

Attached: psy4-j.jpg (2339x1656, 1.99M)

bag mode is more comfy

Britfeel feels really good again

Not obviously, it's just been very comfy. Makes me think we get a lot of lurkers who don't post, and they come out of the woodwork when the thread is of descent quality.

is becoming an electrician a good job to go into?

pretty narrow bag and I like to sprawl out

Schools out, and normie hours are just around the corner

Attached: 2292331441317d7492a9c3a19bcef9f9.jpg (630x603, 32K)

It's the Easter holidays so there are school posters/unifags among us.

Rest of the site is horseshit atm, cant have a decent conversation about anything. Also this is the only comfy place left

Attached: 1520590717733.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Thanks to based user and LP for helping me kill the last thread, appreciate it

Sure is lad, doesn't take to long to get taken on and on the pay roll, this country is short on a lot of trades so you'll likely always be employed. Unless you're a genius I'd take it over getting a meme degree at a uni. You'll just have to get used to the deanos.

100kg, I'm coming back after a hernia op so I'm taking it good and slow lel.

Nice, historical
I think i watched this, does cum all over his gamefu?
Yes been playing other games but the sons of lids are still going strong.

Attached: elfbabes.jpg (1251x853, 136K)

what was the best day of your life lads?

Attached: 1502023112452.jpg (364x350, 18K)

I hope your plane falls into the sea.

ooooooooooooooh
we gotta cornaa

alton towers lad
little did i know it could also have been my last

haven't had it yet

i got cornea
but i'm still a sightlet

Why?

poor little guy

Based lad, good luck and have fun

POOO POOO BUM BUM CUNT CUNT ASS

when we first met, it made me feel like I actually deserved love, we sat in a car park talking, her head was resting on my chest and she laughed when she called me cute because she could feel my heart rate increase then she broke my heart

I read that to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star.

epic lad, who did you go with? went to thorpe when I was a little boy but I was too short to ride the nemesis, I remember it as a pretty good day

but what was the best day of your life so far lad?

lads my neighbours upstairs keeps making this weird noise, should i knock and broach the subject to make sure that he is ok

>thread is normie as fuck

this place is fucking dead. shadow of what it once was and essentially a slower /brit/

>but what was the best day of your life so far lad?
all been equal, not good not bad they just simply are

that's too real lad, got a similar experience but that one sounds really shit, what happened after that?

Attached: 1501347032751.png (1140x798, 45K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IZqghCSEj94

is any of this true or is it classic crack head talk?

i went with my best mate! who now lives in england, well they lived there anyway, but we made an epic road trip there listening to dire straits then i took a turn at driving their corsa shitheap and realised i was driving with the handbrake on. didn't care, we listened to dire straits and an eminem album the whole way
youtu.be/m50WOx5Tw1w
was the worst ride, i thought i might die. have you been to any good theme parks? what's your best ride?

Attached: 1517853632744.jpg (600x485, 31K)

>what happened after that?
it's been a year and she still rings me to give me abuse about how I'm a terrible person and don't deserve to be happy etc, weird though cause she's been with a new bf for a while

Slower threads/boards are better though

piss off you slimy little mollusc

britfeel isn't for this normie shit

fuck off you seething cunt

>see old school roastie

Ah, that cringe never really weakens with age does it

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-133644.jpg (759x697, 209K)

>it's been a year and she still rings me to give me abuse about how I'm a terrible person and don't deserve to be happy etc

Usually I find that huge chunks of background info is missing from posts like these.

>britfeel isn't for this normie shit
didn't know you made britfeel lad

lad I'm fine you're clearly the upset one

waaaah it's too normie
go away then, no one will notice

Calm yourself lad, /britfeel/ isn't 'for' anything. Anyone can post here, you just have to make do and ignore posts you don't like. That's what most people here do

i didn't but its role and function has long since been established

nope, everything was fine we never argued I never did anything bad, then she just broke up with me, about a month later she started ringing me to give abuse

An apprenticeship takes too long to become fully qualified. You're looking at about 4 years, just to learn how to do menial jobs. The work is shit, you will never be up later than 7am. Working in the cold and mud. Don't fall for the good money meme, you could just as easily earn as much in as long a time by working your way up at some other industry.

Construction is tough and there is a reason chavvy retards flock to it: it's the only way they can earn an above average salary. If you're of above average intelligence there are many more palatable options for you imo.

Post comfy shit lads. Be the change *I* want to see.

Attached: download.gif (220x290, 221K)

Work is very slow rn lads

Only done 9 orders since 11 am

nice claim you made with nothing to back it up, britfeel isn't a democracy, I hate normies but they have just as much of a right to be here, plus people who gatekeep or decide who is and isn't a normie are the worst kind of cancer

calm down you fucking spaz

typical normie cunt. now fuck off to normiebook

given the context of the board its based on there's a general concensus and understanding of what this place is for. if you want to discuss gfs etc then go to /soc/

Preach lad, it's truth

9 orders of wat?

Attached: 1521673076536.jpg (3240x3210, 378K)

It would probably be one of the days in a 6 month or so period of my life. I met loads of great friends and my gf. The friends were some of the best Ive ever met, never met people who genuinely enjoy my company and vica versa, we just had great chemistry. And my gf was the first person ive ever loved and she felt the same way too, and it was and still is the best relationship Ive ever had, with all the things youd expect from "first love" included.

It was the best time of my life during that Summer, and now I cant even think about it because of the painful nostalgia and regret.

Probably the biggest motivator for me to kill myself actually, and if I ever do it, Im going to do it on the anniversary of that time of my life. Im going to go back to that city and listen to all my old music again, and just pretend at least for a moment, that Im back there again.

Attached: 1.gif (500x300, 489K)

this will soon be me, my new sleeping bag is even the same color

Attached: campingcomfy.png (848x724, 55K)

never went back to a theme park after that, on account of my parents being too skint, the time I went to Thorpe it was a friends parents that paid for me
where do you come from then lad? that's not your vid on the 'tube is it?
so she was your gf for a time I guess?

When I worked for Deliveroo I once had a period of 6 weeks where I didn't get a single order.
Good times. Quite enjoyed that job desu. Leeds is fucking hilly though.

>so she was your gf for a time I guess?
yeah a couple of years

bet your fucking 18

piss off of to /soc/ you melodramatic normie

>given the context of the board its based on there's a general concensus
I disagree, and even if there was that's mob rule. There's nothing set in stone and REEEing over it is silly.
> if you want to discuss gfs etc then go to /soc/
And if you want to police how other people post gb2 gaia online

Attached: Bigdawgs.jpg (717x585, 160K)

oh so you are needlessly gate keeping and being a selfish twat

this isn't your safe space sweetie

Looks nice, whereabouts is that?

Papa js friend

Not sure I wanna post where I'm working but it's very hilly here driving isn't too bad and the staff here are chill af so it could be worse

if people not being like you bothers you maybe you should move over to reddit, they love everyone being clones of each other there

>normies being accepted

this place is worse than I thought

you're off your meds again angeranon

Nevis lad again, what brand did you go for in the end? I have a cheapy one I got from an army surplus shop but its probably terrible in anything but mild weather

nice more waffling with no substance

go cry on wizchan that's perfect for a safe space dick like you

Oh no not accepting people whatever will we do
It'll be horrible, everyone will be so accepting and not angry
How will we cope

Cycling up and down the fuck off hill in Headingley was a pain in the ass but I do miss it.

nah m8, it's not my vid account
idk i had a nice time, i still love rollercoasters even if i might die. my life isn't worth that much i guess. what are you up to today?

Attached: 6LfWtYj.gif (1600x900, 993K)

Man I used to love Papa Johns, I moved house and the only pizza place that delivers to me now is Dominos. Absolute hell

if i was fucking angry you'd know about it

im drinking a caprisun with not a care in the world

Hi lads.

You all alright?

you're clearly new if you think this is something to be up in arms about. why are you so pathetically upset about being a specific label? if you can't take it fuck of somewhere else little snowflakes

also i'm a scotfag sorry i can't read very well because i'm retarded.

go on then mate put an order in for us, sausage, onion and mushrooms for the lads in here

naturehike, it's a chink clone farm but I have a tent from them and the quality is high and customer support is good, a spoke to a lad who had the same tent and his pole snapped under normal use so the company just sent out a replacement no hassle

Never actually been in /brit/feel. What happens in here? Looks a bit like /brit/ but with longer and less facebook-tier posts, god what a shite general.

Attached: 1510680851910.png (640x720, 340K)

I've been sad for so long I don't think I could recognize if I was ok lad, it'd be such an alien feeling to me

how often can i use speed without going retarded