Am I the only fembot who likes abusing boys?

Am I the only fembot who likes abusing boys?
>He had a crush on me, may he rest in peace.

Attached: photo.jpg (288x288, 22K)

Nah, I domesticate my boyfriends and friends. They all turn into betas, and I abuse and ridicule them all the time. They live to please me. Some of them eventually have mental breakdowns though.

Hitler was trying to save europe, not destroy it.

We all need to realize that.

All women like abusing beta males. It is an inherent characteristic of women.

>Nah, I domesticate my boyfriends and friends. They all turn into betas, and I abuse and ridicule them all the time. They live to please me.
That sounds nice and all, but I only do this
>Some of them eventually have mental breakdowns though.
part.

I know.

Who here /notbait/

Attached: 5f3460053b2aae8dbfed72cf216b3f40.jpg (236x219, 11K)

OP here, me. There's nothing that feels better than having some cute sad boy send you a bunch of mopey messages about how much pain he's in and how much he's missing you.

That girl is unironically covering her face and wearing a hat

How do you know she's not doing it ironically?

Tell me why I fucking predicted you'd mention that you're OP in an attempt to tickle my pickle

We're entering an era where all males are "beta" males.
Then they'll put us in the cages and we'll become full blown pets. Feelsbadman.

Great larping fags. Honestly why do these niggers still larp? No one believes you

VOR UNS LIEGT DEUTSCHLAND, IN UNS MASCHIERT DEUTSCHLAND, UND HINTER UNS KOMMT DEUTSCHLAND

>countless threads of guys posting about how girls are mean to them and manipulate them
>1 thread about a girl admitting it
>"larp" "bait"
kek

yeah op is a retard thinking anyone buys his shit

Would you make me your beta bitch user?

I don't give a niggers tooth. These nigs are larping

You're not alone.

I consider it a bit of a game to see how badly and how thoroughly I can mess up a guy's life without making myself look bad or causing myself long term problems.

It's quite fun especially if the guy is okay and you don't mind spending time with him anyway.

Why do you talk like you're from the 40's, grandpa user?

>I consider it a bit of a game to see how badly and how thoroughly I can mess up a guy's life without making myself look bad or causing myself long term problems.
That's exactly it, it's just so fun having that kind of power over them. Makes me feel all warm and giddy inside when they write me love letters. But I wouldn't waste my time on some boring guy though.

If you're not lying, give me one good reason why men shouldn't just remove your rights and force you into arranged marriages?

All I can imagine is a 36 year old guy in a marvel t shirt typing this in his spinny chair and leaning back laughing menacingly as he clicks post

ITT: Roasties betray the code and reveal their wrongdoings, and other roasties come in trying to discredit them by calling them LARPing neckbeards

>other roasties come in trying to discredit them by calling them LARPing neckbeards

Attached: 4.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Old fag chad here I use to do this to women it was like a hobby to hook up with married women and they would fall in love with me leave their husbands and I would already be onto the next one, they would buy me stuff and do my laundry it was fun when I was younger I was a prick though and broke way to many jearts lol

You couldn't LARP any harder if you tried.

can a femanon pls tie me up and abuse me?

I'm 34 and married now not everyone makes shit up

No, but I can mentally torment you and then disappear forever when you're at your worst.

that's no fun you dumb slut

>larp larp larp
There is nothing LIVE ACTION about this, as it is Jow Forums. They are simply ROLEPLAYING, or if you prefer, trolling.

Fuck do this to me, fuck that other faggot

Maybe not for you. It is for me.

Why are you here at this age?

who here /encourage and uplift boys because you understand they are already under so much pressure to perform a very narrow definition of masculinity/

Get your hands dirty you loser lol

can i at least get a finger up the bum or something

>t. triggered LARPer

No, you will have to do that yourself. I do encourage such behavior though.

You are the real MVP femanon

Ive been here around 13 years and I'm retired just killing time senpai

There are multiple guys who have confessed their love to me. They think I'm ""mysterious"" or whatever just because I act aloof. I like to lead them on because it boosts my ego.

Are you short and cute OP? I would only let a short and cute girl abuse me.

When I use to do this to women I just like degrading them and treating them like crap maybe it was a ego boost

ls this your post

i'm into that, how big is your peepee

how about i suck your mysterious pussy bitch

Nope. I am pretty reclusive too though.

Anyone want to see a big thick cock?

Women should be slaves desu. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you literally can't.

Can you be my mysterious reclusive gurf please

I have a penis but its feminine (under 6.5) I'm at 6.3 senpai

>Women should be slaves desu.
Perhaps. That's what makes it much more fun and exciting when it's the other way around, no? I like it, anyway. I have enslaved many boys, hehe.

Attached: tumblr_oblehr3u5b1siy7m0o2_r1_540.jpg (540x356, 57K)

>fembot
>"fembot"
>""''""'fembot''"'
>>>>>>>>>>>fembot

Attached: 1459545966508.jpg (750x550, 52K)

That's absolutely aweful user, I got sick when I had to reject one girl that liked me because I felt bad. How do you live with yourself without feeling bad?

No whore could overpower me. She tries anything and I'll hit her so hard I'll knock her back to last Tuesday.

How is a above average penis feminine?

No you haven't, unless you have them on a literal physical leash they aren't your slaves.

I understand. I find it to be an enjoyable thing to kind of preoccupy myself with. It's nice to have someone to think about when you're bored at work or in the car. I like to play out a bunch of conversations and situations in my head so I'm not lost for words when we eventually fight.

Feels good to drop a bomb on a dude that you came up with months earlier and see that it was as devastating as you imagined it.

Men are overall worse.

So you physically abuse your own mother, too? When she tells you what to do? And then you try doing it to other women, and they call the police, and you go to prison? And you get raped in the butt by an even larger man? How fun. I'd like that.

>Feels good to drop a bomb on a dude that you came up with months earlier
like what?

Dumb nigger. I meant sexually overpower me. Also my mother never told me what to do.

I had a BPD gf that lived with me for a year until I kicked her out, after that I was bitter and hateful towards women and didn't care about their feelings, before this I felt the same like you I dont have the hate anymore though and regret what I did

>Also my mother never told me what to do.
I see, that's why you ended up such a worthless loser, then. And I would never do something sexual with you, idiot. I would just make you miserable.

>I had a BPD gf that lived with me for a year until I kicked her out, after that I was bitter and hateful towards women and didn't care about their feelings
kek
behind every evil chad in history, there is a bpd woman who broke his heart

You people are very damaged.

>Men are overall worse.
No we're not, not even close lmao

>when you start to get mad at the thought of women like this but then you remember that they will undergo a crushing identity crisis once they hit their 30s and men start ignoring them in favor of younger, prettier girls
You know how you sometimes see women in their 40s and 50s completely caked in makeup and perfume and obviously trying so fucking hard to convince you that they're still attractive? That's what these girls turn into.

Are you an American woman? If so I'm not surprised

That's not true, most rapists never go to prison at all.

American women are the modern day Amazonian women. You're just upset that we bench more than your body weight, soyboy.

I try and do this with my friends but I have no idea how to do it. I thought maybe giving them really bad long term advise

>That's not true, most rapists never go to prison at all.
Doesn't mean men don't get raped in prison. Especially the weak little ones who like hitting women.

I'm not a soyboy. I work out all the time I just come here to laugh at these losers stories

I can't disagree with you my friend

>American women are the modern day Amazonian women.
I FUCKING WISH
The average american woman is 5'5" and weak as fuck. You're not even close to a 6'5" Amazonian Goddesses, and you never will be.

Man she was crazy as fuck I dont care how desperate robots are never date a crazy chick not worth it lol

Who cares, I will kill myself long before then and I will have done plenty of damage and lots of fun in the meanwhile.

Most men who hit women don't go to prison either.
See, the only thread you have is "I-I'll call the police!" You don't actually have any power. If men decide we don't care, you lose.

Do you think I would have a sexual encounter with either a roastie or a larping faggot?

But you do care. Far too much. That's why boys are so easy.

Not him but I managed to stay with my bi polar x for 6 months and it was a shity roller coaster she was very abusive when I look back on it but what other options did I have right?

Assuming they already aren't.

bipolar is nowhere near as bad as bpd

We'll you got me there. But that care is fleeting.

I don't want to find out thats for sure I can't imagine worse

Heard this so many times from people when I was younger. Guess what? All the people who said it are still alive.

You don't magically lose the will to live once you hit a certain age.

Just depends. Usually something they're insecure about, play it by ear.

I am a little.

Yeah you are. If you compare the harm men around the world do to women compared to what we do to you, you're objectively worse.

That isn't a bad idea honestly. Sitting someone up on the wrong path in life is pretty hilarious but most of the time men have weak wills and stop doing something that is hard when you're not there to push them so make sure you're ready to do that.

Are mentally ill females really that bad to date? KHV here I'm getting close with one who is depressed and said she was diagnosed as BPD? She seems clingy but not to bad idk I have no one else to try with

I already don't have any will to live you huge idiot, my only joy comes from mentally and emotionally hurting others.

>Are mentally ill females really that bad to date?
>she was diagnosed as BPD?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RIP user

They are terrible creatures user take my advice stay the fuck away just fuck hookers

aaaaaaand this is when you know its bait

I only tolerate orbiters. I have no desire for a boyfriend whatsoever.

Do you need to ask? Look at all the broken orbiters of ciara and shit you are pissing your time away and they can not be saved.

>Let's save europe by killing white people

he was retarded

>Yeah you are. If you compare the harm men around the world do to women compared to what we do to you, you're objectively worse.
There is no "damage" though, killing people isn't bad if the overall gain of your society/empire is better off with them dead. Men never do something unless they're going to win. Women will just fuck shit up for the sake of it, as all the girls itt are admitting. Men do not do that.
We are objectively better.

>>Let's save europe by killing white people
>he was retarded
He was on the right track though. Killing the right white people is key. The traitors. Who do you think is allowing niggers to flood into Europe? If you want to solve a problem, you fix the root of it, not the symptoms. If you have a man with a bucket pouring roaches in your mouth every night when you sleep, who is really the problem, the roaches or the bucket man? First you fix the leak then you clear the mess.

>tfw made a guy kill himself once
lol

Abandon ship before it's too late. BPD girls always own up to their BPD and coolly acknowledge how destructive they can be to lull you into a false sense of security, since if she's being honest about it it means she cares about you and will keep it under control right? WRONG!