Which mental illnesses should be euthanized?

which mental illnesses should be euthanized?
for me, it is BPD

Attached: 1510713017177.jpg (367x459, 41K)

i agree completely

You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Psychos, socios, and pedos

NPD (Narcissism), ASPD (Sociopaths)
Literally nobody else

Schizophrenia.

Its lifelong and never goes away imagine having hallucinations, delusions and paranoia 24/7. Also combine that with mental impairment and you've got a recipe for suicide. My grandmother had it and i barely ever saw her because she was always in the mental hospital.

Attached: shizo.jpg (300x301, 41K)

Oh, i forgot to mention Psychopaths.

Please no one say autism. That is me

i have shizophrenia actually

yeah, BPD is probably a good choice. people with it are not going to get better, and actively work against even trying a lot of the time, so. might as well get it over with. 1/10 of them kill themselves already so they're helping to get it started.

Depression
GAD
BPD

Have schizophrenia, and couldn't agree more. Even autismbux are starting to disappear...

Is it as bad as makes it out to be? What was your first symptom?.

Daily reminder that people with BPD can't be considered human, and you should consider it your duty to hurt them as much as possible in hopes of driving them to suicide, thus doing the world an enormous favor. They genuinely are evil demons that must be purged. Quite literally, the way they behave is nothing short of inhuman, they don't have a conscience at all the way real humans do.

>tfw my mommy has BPD
do I have it?

What do they do?
Original

Probably not, only girls get it and it stems from childhood abuse/neglect

Basically sociopaths that in addition to being incapable of empathy/remorse also go way the fuck out of their way to hurt people in relationships

Wrong. Men and women can have it.

heritability's around 40%, girls get it about three times as often as boys.
so, maybe.

>Men and women can have it.
Wrong. "Men" and women can have it.

Schizoids get the gas chambers

This. You can never be a productive member of society. Even some psychiatrist think schizos should be euthanized.

I used to work at a mental hospital
Borderlines were the worst and most annoying, followed by paranoid schizos but they can function normally given they take their meds

Fair enough.

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Attached: ypqNciF.jpg (572x1600, 97K)

and if they manage to spawn children, their child is guaranteed to have at least one of the more severe mental disorders. the symptoms amplified 100x after being raised by one.

my mom gave birth to me when she was on antipsychotics and Xanax

Tell me about this BPD girl who hurt you.

Nah, schizos are good people most of the time. Give them the option to kill themselves, sure, but they aren't shitty people by default like some of the PDs.
t. Guy who had a ton of schizo friends

How do you know if you have BPD or ADHD or just live with shitty parents.

I haven't posted in this thread yet, but I've actually dated three (3) different girls with BPD and each of them were awful

One was just a dramatic slut, nothing special but annoying nonetheless
One was a scene girl who tried to tell people I raped her after which I did not, she was just mad I fucked her cousin
Last one was a heroin addict nympho who was generally sloppy and ended the relationship without a word just stopped answering messages

>BPD or ADHD or just live with shitty parents.
none of these are at all close to each other. unless your parents are ready to kill themselves because they hate you, you don't have BPD.

My dad was schizophrenic and he molested me woa

It's an issue of personal differences and diversity, you should see it as a spectrum disorder and there's a deviation between positive and negative

Positive meaning + something that adds something to the illness like say hallucinations, negative - is lack of motivation depression, anhedonia all that....
I mainly have negative symptoms, i take 10mg anti-psychotics, it's a cancerous illness for sure, it impacts you but like i said it's personal.

The biggest concern is lack of treatment and it being chronic not only that it's a degenerative disorder meaning it get's worse progressively.
Anti-psychotics are horrible but so is the illness, so you are fucked either way, stuck in the middle like always, the illness kills you but so does the medication

Attached: 1506701012028.jpg (250x235, 7K)

No your dad was a pederast and a molester first and foremost

why? we don't bother anyone.
all bpds should die though.

This prob just a mad roastie bpd

Depression, fukkin end me

Dementia/Alzheimer
It's not fair my only tongue kiss was stolen by my gradma mistaking me for my grandad

homosexuality mental illness

Homosexuals should be terminated

Attached: unnamed.gif (429x343, 328K)