I DEMAND A GODDESS!

Any other males on here who unironically /DemandAGoddess/ and refuse to settle for anything less?

What I demand from a woman is that she be a 10/10 goddess with perfectly round C cups, bubble butt, mathetmatically perfect face and hourglass figure. That's LITERALLY all I demand. And also that she be a "full time goddess" who doesn't have to work for a living.

Why is this considered "TOO MUCH" for an incel male like me to ask for? WHY???

Attached: why me lord why meeeeee.png (728x546, 118K)

Because you're ugly, have an awful personality, and don't want to improve yourself.

Assume this is bait, but you realize that a neet 3/10 just isnt compatible with an employed 10/10 perfect girl, work on yourself first have some good genes and maybe you can grab a 10/10

b cups work too. even a cups idc. and she should be THINNN or close.

I demand a goddess too. She needs to be extremely thin, I prefer anorexic looking girls in latex. She needs to have c cups bigger than that is cowish and anything smaller than that is a chestlet. Also, she needs to work in a demanding field like IT or architecture or medicine so that she can support both of us.

Idk senpai, people are afraid of demanding what they deserve.

I want a qt brown skinned wife (preferably Arab). Sexy legs, pretty feet, and a crotch gap are a must.

>being a roastie
back to /reddit/

Thats the whole point of this thread

and she must be pale.

This.
If I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone I won't settle for less.

>roastie
I'm a dude, I just have a brain in my head. At least I'm not a sandnigger fucker like you.

>implying women work on improving themselves
just yesterday there was a shitstorm over someone making a thread for fit cosplayers.

This. If you settle for anything other than perfection, you have some kind of insecurity or lack of drive that took over.

The women who don't work on improving themselves are the SJWs who want society to change itself to fit their desires. Just like you incels.

I don't dispute the validity of that statement, but
by that definition most american women today would be SJWs

thankfully, most american men are not incels

>C cups
>not wanting a cowtit fertility goddess

Attached: 11393403_979387928761582_1640761978913877022_o.jpg (720x1087, 61K)

Brown girls are hot

I have a crush on a married brown Arab niqabi muslima. I want a wife like her so bad. She is so pretty, brown, and dainty, and she is sexier when she wears her niqab (I saw her without it once, she is pretty)

She is a goddess

No, you are the roastie here, faggot.

are you from the fat cosplay thread?

you're either a compensating fembot or a robot of exeptionally shitty taste

>T. roastie makes bait post on Jow Forums and robots unironically reply with anything other than "kys roastie"
Jesus christ guys

You can have whatever ridiculous standarts you want, but I'd expect you to, at least, have enough self-awareness to not act like an entitled child about it when your standarts are so specific that even chad could never find a girl like this.
You're just mad you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Yes also she can't fart or have bad breath. And she must be a 10 WITHOUT makeup

Opposites attract.
How many times do I see a black qween that is literally a white goddess in black skin, worst of all with an overweight dad-bod white guy
how many times do i see a guy with a dad body with an objective 9/10 and people say it's ''his charisma'' or ''his personality''
dont lie to yourselves.