Friend asks me out

>friend asks me out
>tell him i value his friendship but i'm not interested in a romantic relationship with him
>he tells me it's no big deal
>three hours later he calls me
>clearly drunk
>calls me a bitch and a slut who used him
>wtf why are men like this

Attached: 1491622216885.jpg (478x572, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're not making this up, heres why:
You're basically telling him that you think he's genetically worthless as an organism. Even if you genuinely do like him as a person and like his personality and friendship, by not wanting a relationship with him you're saying that he as a human, as a biological organism, is worthless or inferior.
Why should he want to be friends with someone who thinks that?

Don't you have something better to do, ((((fembot))))?

Attached: 1511302825693.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>I'm a guy
>a female friend said she wanted to date me, but I don't want to date her
>basically friendzoned her
>literally, I want to keep being her friend because she's cool but I know for a fact a dating relationship would not go well
>Haven't seen her in the week since this happened, but she's been texting me increasingly concerning/weird shit
>Like being mad I changed my FB profile pic, or just saying she hates life

I apologize to anyone I've ever complained to about the "friendzone" before because honestly this shit is the worst

Attached: 1514942633924.png (624x500, 379K)

i feel betrayed. i feel like he only pretended to like me because he wanted to bone, and as soon as i turned him down, he no longer valued me as a person. i obviously didn't see him worthless since i spent so much time with him. why would i spend time with someone i didn't like?

You are a slut. The only reason you don't want to be with him is so you can fuck other guys and try to persue one of high status.

The amount of effort you put into your larp is impeccably low.

Attached: 1521618937569.jpg (204x204, 8K)

Because you're a bitch and a slut that uses men. Now scram, roastie.

Why wouldn't you date someone you like?

i dont want a sexual or romantic relationship with him. we don't have that chemistry

This is a legitimate thing, but OP is probably a LARP.

Men only form friendships with females because they want it to evolve into relationships or sex. There's literally no other reason.

So you friendzoned him. Only turbo autists want to stay in the friendzone.

The reason you don't find him sexual or romantic is because you don't think of him as a valuable genetic material, i.e. you think he's a worthless human and biological organism. I already said, I know that you genuinely like him AS A PERSON. That's not what I'm saying, it's as a BIOLOGICAL ORGANISM that you think he's worthless.
Again, why should he be friends with someone who thinks that about him?

>chemistry
Idk how you do relationships but to me it is just a friend who you can cuddle and fuck a lot, and get a little cheekier with the banter.

You don't pick who you're attracted to. You're saying that you should force yourself to be miserable in a relationship where you aren't attracted to the person?

You think you should only be friends with people you want to fuck?

You need a chad for that chemistry, don't you?

I know how you're feeling, OP. I've rejected guys who are basically my type, just because for one reason or another, I couldn't view them romantically. Most of them have stayed friends with me though, so I'm very lucky.

>You think you should only be friends with people you want to fuck?
Of the sex of your sexual attraction, yes. As a straight man, I don't keep female friends unless we are mutually attracted to each other, even if we will never actually have sex with each other. I'm not attracted to men so me and my guy friends don't work that way obviously.

get told op.

>You don't pick who you're attracted to. You're saying that you should force yourself to be miserable in a relationship where you aren't attracted to the person?

of course not. Just don't bitch when a guy doesn't want to be your friend, it makes just as little sense as bitching about a girl who doesn't. To him, you are equally as valuable as a friend as he is to you as a potential romantic partner. That might bother you, but there's nothing you can do about it, just as there's nothing a guy can do if a particular girl he likes will never find him attractive enough to pursue a relationship with.
It is very simple, and I explained it in terms even you could understand. If you continue the "hurr durr, but x and y" i'm going to have no choice but to assume you are larping and start posting pictures of my asshole

not at all. in fact, boys i've had the best chemistry with are practically anti-chads. real rough and tumble council estate boys. but i wouldn't want one of them as a bf either, just a quickie in McDs

fuck, second sentence should read: "it makes just as little sense as bitching about a girl who doesn't find him attractive."

but he pretended to be OP's friend under false pretenses when he only ever viewed her as a potential romantic mate and nothing more. i can understand why she's hurt if she thought they were real friends

They were real friends.
As I've been saying, by rejecting him physically she's saying he's worthless genetically/biologically. Now they can't be friends.

that's not what i'm saying at all. i don't see him as worthless and i would even set him up with some of my female friends

Literally like 80% of my friends are girls and I'm a guy, and I'm only attracted to maybe 20% of them.

To sum up what you said: "Don't get mad when people are manipulative cunts"

So if a guy can lead on a girl to make her think he's a friend just to get in her pants
It's totally fine for a girl to lead on a guy to make him think she wants him, just to get material gain, right?

You are so fucking psychotic

women can't be friends with men. find other chicks to hang out with. usually women are friends with men for validation, and because they are insecure.

You're saying that your other girl friends are also worse than you, and the two inferior biological organism can be together but not with you, the superior biological organism.
No, I'm not at all. Insulting me doesn't mean anything, address what I'm saying.

i wish reddit would unban incels so you could go back there

I'm not a virgin lol. What a tired insult.

no, i just think some of my girlfriends could be a better fit. i'm looking for a bf who challenges me but with this guy i've seen him change his opinions in real time just to agree with me.

as a friend, i could help him become more confident and sure of himself. but i kind of want a potential mate to already have those qualities

The fuck is that supposed to mean retard? Just because someone is friends with the roast it doesn't mean she's going to fuck him for that. Face reality, retard.

Attached: 1522177781731.jpg (332x336, 10K)

>I've seen his opinions change in real time
>Still thinking he was a real friend
The guy only wanted to get into your pants, deal with it

I don't think it's possible to any more autistic then you right now

That's literally what I'm saying you fucking moron. Work on your reading comprehension.
There's nothing autistic about what I'm saying whatsoever.

You are so socially retarded and you will die alone and never understand why

ill say this - he wanted some fuk since the beginning. and you did not want sum fuk with him since the beginning.

im glad he told you off.

Lol, I have friends who are girls and have zero ambition to pursue them. There was a couple of times I got drunk and kissed a few of them but other then that. There is nothing there.
Think majority of us are in relationships now anyway but we all till have nights out once in a while

Why is it her fault that he wanted to fuck her?

I've had multiple girlfriends and I'm pretty handsome.
I never said you can't genuinely like someone as a person and not be attracted to them. I said that unless the feelings were mutual, you can't build a friendship with them.

Learn to read everyone, what I'm saying is neither wrong nor hard to understand.

Why would you keep someone that clearly wanted smtg different out of you as s friend? Why is just rejecting people out right instead of friendzoning them so hard for you? Grow up ffs

I'm severely attracted to my close friend and she's not attracted to me. I'm an adult so I'm able to deal with this while still being friends with her. I'm not a bitter sociopath so I can have normal human interactions

>expecting someone to be friends with the person who rejected them
Have you no empathy?

i didnt say that. i said im glad he told her off. the fault is his, im sure op dropped plenty of hints about not being attracted to him.

It's not about being a sociopath. Its about not being a loser.
You are pathetic. She isn't attracted to you because she, at a deep unconscious physical biological level, thinks you are an inferior organism that is not fit to breed with her. That's what attraction is. If you are able to be friends with someone who thinks that about you that's fine, be a glutton of punishment, but not wanting that doesn't make me a sociopath.

>To sum up what you said: "Don't get mad when people are manipulative cunts"
Bro, are you retarded?

a.) you're unironically defending "roastie" bait designed to piss off an Jow Forums demographic that is of course very acutely aware of how blatantly and unreasonably absurdly wrong it is
b.) how is it manipulative to cut contact with someone after getting rejected?
c.) how can someone possibly think anyone is entitled to anything from someone they just rejected?

After a rejection there is a huge power indifference in any platonic relationship, and at the end of the day you need to look out for number one, and no one should be blamed for removing themselves from that situation.

I think you're assuming that everyone who asks out a friend is feigning friendliness with the ulterior motive of getting in her pants, which I'm sure happens sometimes, and maybe even happened in this particular (hypothetical b/c bait) instance--it's obviously very wrong and pretty pathetic to insult the person who rejected you--but it might not even mean that they didn't like you as a person, and by being rejected it hurt their pride. Obviously it's still very, very wrong, but it doesn't mean that they never liked the person they asked out in the first place. It's far, far more likely that they genuinely like someone as a person in addition to finding them attractive, which is why one might ask out another human in the first place, is it not?

Just cut contact if you have to because it hurts or if your pride demands it, take it on the chin, and move on. No one is obligated to stick around for the benefit of the person who rejected you, and for you to imply they are is fucking pathetic man, come on.

You know who's more retarded than you? Me. For taking the time to write this in this shitty bait thread.

I don't know why my brain typed out power indifference, I just mean difference.

Hey OP :)
Is it wrong to assume you are single? ;)
What are your hobbies? I like paintballing! I also like watching Rick and Morty.
Look forward to hearing from you.

all young women are like this, they wont settle for anything less than what they want.

r9k is the mirror image of this.

It does make you a sociopath, because you're unable to experience emotion. You're viewing the entire world, including people, simply as a function of utility, and assume everyone else does too. That's not how healthy people think.

Okay, let's try this: which one of you classified the relationship as just "friends"?
Clearly he didn't, he tried to escalate it. He would not view what he did as betraying a "friend", he saw the entire "friendship" as wasted time. To him, you were always a "potential relationship".
Ultimately, you were the one that said "I get to decide where this goes, if anywhere", and he saw that as unfair. Which it is: you removed his agency entirely. With a casual remark, you invalidated months if not years of effort.
Why didn't he say anything immediately? He can't. This is how male-female relationships on every level work: the woman decides exactly what they are, and the man has to take it. No man had said "we're dating", it's always "are we dating?" If you say "no", which you did, then that's that.
You saw him as worthless as a man. Despite any equality you claim exists, the truth is that he is a man, and you are a woman. You get along well, he probably has paid for your entertainment multiple times, and you trust him. The only thing that dating would add to that is ponos in vagooo and you not being able to have anyone else.
You don't want his ponos because you don't think it's good enough, and you don't want to be "locked in" if someone better shows up. Therefore, you see him only as a source of comfort, not as another person with desires.
Let us know when you call him for support after your quickie in a McD's results in a pregnancy.

Riddle me this, roastie.
If you value him as a friend, could you not have sex with him, as a friend?

Pls don't friendzone people anymore ffs. Just say to them that they are not good enough for you, because you are still doing that but in a more disgusting way. How do you think he will feel when you will find a boyfriend? He will have to see a girl he loves with someone else. That is painful.

there are no shortcuts to sex. except paying.

You are only valuable for a romantic relationship. Why would he just want to be friends with you? It's absurd.

Well, you'd force yourself to be miserable in a relationship where you are only attracted to the person, do don't run to misery as your crying shoulder.

Why do roasts believe in the friendship meme?
youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA

I was never diagnosed with ASPD nor Autism, I have no neurological conditions and I'm not psychotic. I am highly logical and almost perfect, desu.
What I'm saying is true. Attraction is about whether you find another person fit enough (biologically fit enough) to take the risk of breeding with them and hoping the child will be fit as well. If you aren't attracted to someone it's because your lower reptilian mind isn't triggered to find them fit, which means you fundamentally think they are inferior as a biological organism. It has nothing to do with "utility", I'm not a utilitarian. It's about sexual attraction, psychology, evolution, etc.
I have many female friends who I'm attracted to and who are attracted to me, but we will never have sex with each other or date. That's not the point though, we WOULD have sex or date is some situation came up. Would not and will not are different. If you WILL NOT have sex with someone, that's fine, that's a matter of circumstance. But if you WOULD NOT have sex with someone, it's because you think they are inferior.
I can not be friends with someone who thinks I am inferior.

I'm defending it because as I posted above, I'm basically going through this shit right now myself. A close friend of like 6 years told me she wanted to date me, and I don't want to date her, and now I'm having to deal with her acting out towards me and I'm trying to figure out what to do. I'm seriously just supposed to completely and instantly cut contact with a very good friend of a long time just because of this? And it's my fault for her being attracted to be, and now I HAVE to date her just because she asked or never speak to her again? This shit is retarded

He never pretended to be "just a friend". If she had ever asked him, I'm sure his response would be "we are friends for now".
If you're going to pull the "she shouldn't have to be in a relationship she doesn't want", well then neither should he. If what he wanted was a romantic relationship (note: not just sex, but an actual relationship), and she said that that will not happen, he has no need to continue seeing her in any way. He will never be fulfilled in their friendship. Should he have to stay just because she wants to?

>ask near stranger girl out
>wtf i don't even know you
>hang out a bit with her first
>now ask her after getting to know her a bit
>wtf i thought we were just friends

can't win with women

She is completely justified in her actions.
You can not be friends with someone if one is attracted to the other and it isn't reciprocated.

>tfw become really good friends with a guy
>tfw meet up every so often on the weekends
>tfw he officially asked me out
>tfw I didn't grow those type of feelings for him and I don't want to be romantically involved with someone who I'm not fully invested and let them down in the end
>tfw he said he's hurt but will be okay
>tfw we're still really good friends

He would be an awesome person to be in a relationship with because he's a loyal and honest person but if you don't have those feelings then you just don't and you can't force it. It also didn't help that he's jobless with seemingly no goals and very little motivation to do anything in his life.

> I am highly logical and almost perfect, desu.

Right, you're a narcissistic sociopath who only values someone who potentially has a use to you. Essentially perfect

be quiet, reddit insect.

No, she's not. She's not a good friend if this is her response. You're a bad person if you lash out at someone for something they can't control. I cannot MAKE myself be attracted to her. Fuck you

>why are men like this
Cause they cannot conceive of women being actual humans and not just objects/robots for their usage (however that may be).
Ditch males, get yourself some groovy female friends.

What do you want her to do with her feelings? The friendship cannot be salvaged because there's always going to be that awkwardness. You need to cut off the infected leg before it kills you.

NO I'm not.
I don't use reddit, do you even think someone on reddit would ever even say what I'm saying?
She can't help herself either, and read everything I've been saying itt. You find her inferior biologically. How can she be friends with someone who thinks that AND that she has feelings for?
bullshit. Read the thread idiot. It has nothing to do with some feminist pseudo-intellectualism of "men can't see women as people!!". Theres a guy itt right now who's in the situation with a girl, it has nothing to do with male-female but rather person-person. This stuff happens with gays too.

>
>i feel betrayed. i feel like he only pretended to like me because he wanted to bone, and as soon as i turned him down, he no longer valued me as a person. i obviously didn't see him worthless since i spent so much time with him. why would i spend time with someone i didn't like?
Durrr that's biology for you.

Rejection fucking physically hurts men but a roastie thot like you would not understand

Attached: Photo_Mar_18_7_37_50_PM.png (469x452, 277K)

Because he is emotional pain, very disappointed, has feelings of worthlessness because of you and most importantly he is under alcohol influence, this is his way of dealing with his pain and maybe you are a bitch. Now stop complaining and using your gender to get attention he is probably feeling way worse right now.

>he doesnt value me as a person

makes sense. he wants to date worthless people.

YES you are. You just said you're "highly logical" which means emotionally stunted, then called yourself "nearly perfect" which means you're insanely self-absorbed to an unhealthy degree, and everything you've been saying is phrased in terms of "superior" or "inferior" which shows a basic lack of understanding about the nuances and complexities of human interaction. If you were actually a logical person, then you'd understand it's insanely illogical to try and boil down relationships into a single quantifiable yet vague thing like "superiority"

it is a lot of emotional pain huh. almost manifests physically.

better to become a recluse.

>but i'm not interested in a romantic relationship with him
Why?

lol whats so complex and nuanced about human interaction with the opposite gender?

low value male. good friend tho.

Attached: DE5E32D6-3F04-40DB-98E0-1A06F1F27E79.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

>Rejection physically hurts
Weak baby detected

I put everything into hierarchies, everything is ranked and placed into super-sets and subsets and categorized. It's just how I've always been, it's why I study math. It doesn't make me a narcissist or a psychopath, I feel empathy and all emotions.

You do not choose who you are physically attracted to. Life would be so fucking easy if you could. I'd just pick a random friend and say "let's be attracted to each other" and then that would be that.

Stop pretending like you care, go suck Chad's dick and you will forget it in 1 minute.
He, on the other hand, will remember your rejection, it will haunt him for years.

Attached: .png (604x608, 8K)

men arent supposed to feel emotions. only do alpha male things and #imwithher.

He doesn't have to be friends with her he just needs to stop talking to her, as she asked

Rejection hurts for everyone you retard, that's why most girls don't even ask. The difference is that we don't usually become VENGEFUL about it. If we're likely to be mean to anyone about it we'll typically turn the pain on ourselves.

For what reason are you not psychically attracted to him?
Let's get to the core of this.

What is his height.
What is his weight
What are his career prospects.

Beating around the bush for no reason.
Answer these questions. I'm sure we all already know what you're going to say, but just answer them anyway.

right.

did nothing wrong.

This.
He's not tall enough, not chad enough, or too poor. If this wasnt the case, there would be NO REASON why she wouldn't want to be with her good friend.
A relationship is nothing but a friendship with sexual chemistry. As I've been saying all thread, if you don't feel attraction it's because you think they are inferior.
What about him is inferior, femanon?

Can you honestly not comprehend liking someone of the opposite sex but not being interested in fucking them? Consider some disgusting land whale girl or something but who is cool

If you really want to fuck every single one then you have some issue man and need to learn how to masturbate better
I don't get why people even want a gf it seems like too much hassle for too little benefit

>trying to squeeze a guilty admission out of women

:^)

He's just hurting himself so whatever.

see this, lads? if you arent tall and handsome you may as well be a landwhale.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT
FUCKING NECK YOURSELF
YOU HAVE GUYS ASKING YOU OUT AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO COME TO THIS PLACE
GO SUCK A BLACK COCK SOME MORE AND DON'T COME BACK
THE MAN WAS RIGHT AND YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE EXCEPT TO TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF FOR PEOPLE
stupid roast beef cunt whore coming here to get white knights to defend her and pat her on the fucking back and give her a massage
waaaah your feelings are hurt oh no what a fucking pity

>Consider some disgusting land whale girl or something but who is cool
That's the point, if she isn't interested in him, it means she sees him as worthless trash (who sometimes can be fun being around).

You're dense m8

m8 tis a fine afternoon theres no need to start the verbal spitflinging just yet, we can save that for after tea.

oh man, I really hope this isn't counter-bait.

Attached: 10242686.jpg (782x363, 27K)

>i'm a guy
>makes friends with girl
>she goes through a really confident stage in her life
>starts actively taking care of herself
>starts obviously hitting on me in public
>tell her to stop and tell her i'm not interested
>she goes through this feminist phase
>cuts herself bald and wears black makeup
>always sees statuses like "men are pigs" "men are trash" etc

It's honestly a coping mechanism I think.

It should have been the only post ITT, though.

OK m8
Providing a possibly extreme example isn't equating the example to what you're talking about. Imagine an argument
>killing is always wrong, you should never kill even a criminal!
>ok what about killing Stalin, that's not ok?
>OMG are you saying a thief is as bad as Stalin??
The extreme example is used to clarify a general principle or point even if it's extreme.

I still think everyone here needs to go mgtow, girls are not worth it, just play vidya and watch anime

Simple question to everybody: Do you think a rejected person should just neatly tuck away their feelings in a cupboard and never acknowledge it again?