Anyone else scared when their parents leave them at home...

anyone else scared when their parents leave them at home? sometimes i get so afraid i have a knife with me while hiding in the closet. my parents get angry at me when they come home and see me like this because it weirds them out

Attached: 1521963166714.jpg (793x786, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20497356/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20568394/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to be, but not so much anymore. I have my phone so I can call someone if I need help, I've got 4 pitbulls who bark at the slightest sign of danger, and to top it all off if someone decides to break in I get an opportunity to kill someone without legal trouble.

i wished i lived in a place that allowed pets. it would make me feel less alone and more safe but i'm not allowed to have a dog or a cat. my mom won't even buy fish for me. i'm getting really anxious again because they just left

I have strategically placed weapons all around the house in case of a break in

what if the robber or whatever uses the weapons instead huh

this is really pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself

what do i do about it. i am already past the point of shame. i just wanna feel safe again, i wish they'd come home already

How old are you?
5?

>my parents are leaving me home alone this weekend and I just finished reading Communion
I hope I make it.

Attached: 1509529516863.jpg (569x506, 44K)

I'd be scared of being left home alone with 4 pitbulls, careful not to step on their tails user.

i'm 20, i just have mental issues. i know it's not real but i can't shake off the feelings of fear and paranoia. i feel like there are people (?) inside my house and lingering outside the windows. like i'm being haunted. i feel people (?) really close to my face or behind me and it's freaking me out
we're in this together user.

Attached: 1521247560473.png (746x512, 99K)

Get a dog, it helped with my sleep issues and problems being alone.

The only time one of them has ever been aggressive was when it was protecting me. Pitbulls aren't naturally aggressive, only poorly trained ones are, just like any other dog. That being said they will protect you with their lives if it comes to it.

I hav same problem. Parents got me a bb gun. No scared anymore.

Attached: 1522783476469.jpg (585x501, 41K)

i'd love a dog but i can't have one.
i wish my parents bought me stuff. they allow me to live with them rent-free and most months they pay for my internet connection. they even allow me to eat with them some times which is good enough.

abloo bloo bloo
stupid frog

Are you able to get a job?

tears rolling down my face
no, i have some serious mental issues that prevent me from leaving the house

Omg you pussies. Hahaha. Being home alone great and if someone comes to your house with malicious intent you fight back. They never expect it. It's scares them

can i pour them some lemonade and befriend them instead

Yeah then maybe they'll take you to your room and fuck your ass and cum on your face.

I don't know when, but I really feel like I'm going to see ayys at some point. I just hope they leave me here and don't harm me. The two weird threads on /x/ over the past two weeks have left me with weird vibes and I don't feel myself. Both OPs were alone when they disappeared,
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20497356/
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/20568394/
Many in my family have a history with ayys/demons, I'm fucking terrified and I know I shouldn't be since that's probably what they want.

I usually end up loudly and violently masturbating within two minutes of being left home alone. It just happens.

Attached: 29390722_10160132230445207_1677385795_o.jpg (720x1280, 366K)

No. I used the opportunity to start slamming doors and vent out all my anger. Some times I give myself an ego boost by staring at myself in the mirror and screaming "Im a god" for a couple of minutes. When theyre gone for a long time I'll blast my music through the speakers in my living room and start singing and dancing. When my parent's return I stop everything and go back to my room.

I wish Id live alone

Attached: 98a67cd254374968c33e06c896a176ab.jpg (850x1149, 101K)

Live around whites so no

Attached: 21D210FB-E122-4BAE-ADFC-464E745F3186.jpg (512x288, 33K)

Your neighbors can't help you when you're trapped in a pocket dimension.

Attached: bad_news.png (879x505, 593K)

i'd do this too if i didn't have upstairs neighbors. sometimes when i sing to myself they start banging the floor to get me to shut up

Attached: 1498187189611.jpg (495x362, 19K)

It was snowing one day and my neighbor walked across the icy road just to ask us if we needed a ride on her 4x4 to make it through the snow.

> feels good man

I suggest you leave the hood.

>if someone decides to break in I get an opportunity to kill someone
This. I have a loaded handgun and a loaded semi-auto rifle in my bedroom. My body is ready. I just wish my weakass family wasn't allergic to virtually everything so that we could have dogs.

Attached: 1522715632390.jpg (862x720, 50K)

they're still not home yet and i'm scared and hungry now

Don't worry, it'll be okay. There's no reason anyone would want to go in your house anyway.

no wtf, being home alone is great, i like to walk naked around the house.

everyone in this thread is talking about burglars i think but i'm scared because i have hallucinations and paranoia. i wish i could stop it

Have you ever tried listening to calm music while home alone?

How often do you leave the house?

oregno

that makes me more paranoid because if i block one of senses it makes me more vulnerable. what i hate about my hallucinations is that at first it just used to be visual and then i could feel them. so if i see something stabbing me and then see all my blood pouring out i could actually feel every part of it.
i haven't in about two years. i live in a place with no windows so if i didn't look at the calendar i'd have no idea what season it is outside

That's your problem. One time I stayed inside for 2 weeks and I started to hallucinate spiders coming out of the walls. I left my building and that shit went away fast.

Why don't you go get a breath of fresh air? Just open the door, you don't even have to step outside if you don't want.

Are you on any meds? This sounds pretty severe, I think you need medical help.

desu, you should see a doktor, your problems sound very serious :/

everyone always tells me to go back when i tell them about my problems, i know what you're doing

Wat? No, I just said to go open the door and get some fresh air. Nothing about going back?

OP is a roleplayer who talks about his motorcycle's handbrake and girls snorting used condoms lol. he also enjoys pretending to be a depressed lolita girl.

Fuck off.

What do you mean "Go back"? You've already been? I know those places aren't always fun but it cleared up a lot of my problems when I went. I always had a lot of hallucinations that I think were brought on by the many problems that I had, but treatment did legitimately help.

sorry about that, i think it was something else. i'm just scared. i made threads before telling about my problems and i get told to go back there. i hated it and i can't. what am i supposed to do while i'm alone right now though? what if my parents don't come back. the noises they make upstairs startle me so much

Your parents will come home. I had similar fears when I was going through my tough times. The people upstairs are probably just walking around or something, they don't have any reason to want to hurt you. While you're alone you should just listen to quiet music without headphones, that way you can calm down, you don't bother your neighbors, and you don't deprive yourself of your senses.
I also know what it's like in one of those places (I don't know how they're called, it's been a long time since I've been there), it's not very fun. If you don't think you can even do outpatient, you should at the very least try to get some fresh air while your parents are home, two years inside will no doubt cause issues and make anything that's already there significantly worse. As scared as you may be, you have to know that what you're doing right now is not healthy and is only going to make things worse over time. If you can at least get some fresh air and see the outside a bit, your
mental problems will get better.

okay, thank you user. i really hope they come home soon because all they were supposed to do was some grocery shopping.

Yeah, I had a lot of similar paranoia. Whenever anyone took more than a few minutes to get back I would get really scared. Nothing to worry about though, probably just traffic or something.