Holy fuck, how the fuck do you do that? How can someone be that much of a hoe/player...

Holy fuck, how the fuck do you do that? How can someone be that much of a hoe/player? That many at a young age of 18-20 no less.

And then some of the replies are other women saying those are baby numbes and have 50+, or even 100+ past secual partners. Like goddamn.

Attached: 2018-04-05_06.58.37.jpg (1440x2265, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfpVY_ZHGDg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>player
Too scared 2 call urself a hoe, huh?

Define "player"

>player
That person better be a faggot. Women who fuck around are whose

And tbhfam, 27 guys is nothing for modern "women". A lot of girls have been into gangbangs too. Not even memeing.

Modern women are disgusting.

i want to be fair. i dont have a problem with girls sleeping with tons of people, sex is great if you like it go ahead. but do NOT fool yourself into thinking youre a player as a woman when you literally can walk up to a guy, sober, in the middle of the day and say wanna have sex? and youll literally have sex 2 minutes later

Women who fuck around are disgusting

Its better if we, as a society, finally admitted this

That's a fucking whore, not a ""player"" lmao

Sounds as if you are second guessing yourself. If you are not honest about your proclivities, you will force yourself into a life of shame, and unhappiness. Embrace yourself for the slut you are .. run with it. Continue through life creating wreckage and pain. Alternatively, you can work on yourself, and evolve spiritually. Either way .. you should stay out of a relationship. Maybe you are a sex addict? Perhaps the sex is just a symptom of a deep lying spiritual malady? Try sex addicts anonymous maybe.

Hehe, player... I am sure it took a lot of effort on her part. Dovwomen really not get this whole thing or are they just refusimg to acknowledge it?

Who the fuck uses whisper? Doesn't buzzfeed own that shit?

>women thinking they can be "players"
Wew.

That's like a person born to very rich parents, and never having worked a day in their life, claiming they personally earned all their wealth.

Attached: 1458479251873.png (500x496, 527K)

And all that by the age of 20.

as if you wouldnt bang away if you had the opportunity?

>didn't lose virginity until 19
>have slept with 13 women between then and now at 26
>in purely monogamous relationship through much of college
If a guy like me can squeeze in that much banging in such a short period and you consider how most people start banging at 14, it's not hard to see how someone can have such a tally.

no one believes anything you say and puts words in peoples mouth, what's the point of disagreeing?

post something that makes sense

27 is very obsessive. I have sex about 3 times a year so by the time I'm 30 I would have probably had sex with a total of 12 guys, that's just assuming that it happens though. I'm looking for a relationship now, I never had a "ho" phase or a desire to I just don't find sex appealing unless it's with someone you really care about.

Shell end up lying and saying 6-7 guys. They always pick those numbers.

OP here. Yeah, its what every hoe on there is calling themselves there, a player, so they don't feel bad about having so many partners.

But damn, anything after 5+ partners turns me the fuck off, and also makes me insecure about myself.

Men and women are different

news at 11

We've got ourselves a cucky boy here lads!

Honestly no, i have more self respect than that.
I would rather have no good time than being intimate with a hoe that sees you as just a number in her mind.
Fight me.

>tfw I actually wouldn't
I only had sex with my ex gf that I loved and she loved me. Love sex is the best sex. Hooking up sounds disgusting and the female is probably much more judgmental. When the girl loves you she doesn't see some of the things that you consider flaws, your average dick is big to her, your face is handsome, etc. Also sex is a pretty intimate thing and just doing it all the time with strangers feels shallow.

>And the normie hops in the thread

If you have balls to put trust in a woman that opens her legs all the time at parties and sees you as just another dick coming for her, i you are going in for a bad relationship sooner or later. And i've actually seen this shit happen a LOT of times, so im not even just shit talking here.

That's really not that much. I've slept with over 30 people and I'm pretty selective

dubs of truth right here lads
normans gtfo

Attached: 1510776348111.jpg (392x336, 21K)

>player
That's a whore, a slut, a skank, a slag. Not a player.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_07. (502x676, 479K)

i girl told me i was #40 for her once. later said i could not use a condom if i didn't want to. i used one and scrubbed my dick with a wire brush after. worth it

why are normies having sex with multiple partners when hiv and gonorrhea are evolving? both are now resistant to all drugs and they are going to die.

Attached: 42-38853151.jpg (800x600, 58K)

Because normies have nothing else to live for

Normals are proud of their stds. It's like a badge saying "I had sex!".

>27 is very obsessive. I have sex about 3 times a year so by the time I'm 30 I would have probably had sex with a total of 12 guys, that's just assuming that it happens though. I'm looking for a relationship now, I never had a "ho" phase or a desire to I just don't find sex appealing unless it's with someone you really care about.

Whore

If you guys were given the chance to sleep with 20 or 30 or 100 women, would you take it

No. Just give me one good girl. One.

Men and women are whores. The average body count for both genders are at least up to 5+.

That's pretty low. Most people are over 5 by the time they graduate high school

Eh Idk about that. There are a lot more virgins going off to college than you think

I prefer a single qt wife who is loyal and loving

by the dozen pussies you realize the difference is minimal, and everything feels lika a chore

I never met a single virgin while in college. Male or female. That's just my experience though

>I never met a single virgin while in college
What course are you taking?
Is the uni focused more for the arts, sciences or humanities?

Im in a engineering uni, we have a normal male to female ration, but already at my first week at uni i could find some robot/lonely virgin friends, and as the time goes by i see more and more virgins hanging around. In fact the each year i see more and more lonely looking robots coming in.

I have fucked 100+ girls. Why should I care.

>I have fucked 100+ girls. Why should I care.
why are you even here?

>a player
Yikes!

That's because they never said they were/are virgins while in college
>t. user that lost his virginity at 21 in 2016 after dropping college, did it with ex 3.14qt

No. I would probably take 1, which would make a lifetime total maximum of 2 in principle. Overall I want a single dedicated non-whore wife companion. Not a slut. Not a quick fuck.

Those number are super-whorish. Fuck off whore.

>player

She didn't play anyone. She let herself get fucked by a ton of dude. Literally no effort needed.

Attached: 5g28arqq1rpy.jpg (1825x4361, 660K)

"Hey I have a vagina and I want sex from you for 1-2 nights"

Even if she was ugly, would you say no?

Why would someone want to have sex with that many people.
To me that's like letting 27 people spit in my mouth.

see:
Only answer worthy of a robot with self respect

Don't think about her past, think about her future :~)

Really I do not care if she has taken 100 cocks in her time as long as she is reformed and isn't trying to continue on racking up sexual partners. Good looking girls get sex easily don't they? Like all they have to do is start kissing on the guy and take off his pants and that's normal behavior for them? I can't bring myself to be mad at them for taking a cock when you know the guy was pressuring her for it all the time.

>ex-gf
>worthy of a robot with self respect
>>>/facebook/
with your other normalfag friends

I fucked a lot of girls too, but I wouldn't settle for some high milage whore. Me being able to fuck all those women means I am charming and attractive enough that all those females found attractive. A woman just opens her legs and get free shit to boot. Men and women are blnot equal.

>Deluded neckbeard fedora tipper on Jow Forums

You're a novice, obviously...

By the time I was 20 years old, I had already been a strip club DJ for 2 years...

So yeah.....

you are afraid, and you justify your fear and your self-imposed sexual failure with a false sense of self-entitled pomposity

in other words, you're a sissy

I don't know why normalfags find it so difficult to understand that other people are different than them. I'm not interested in sex as a casual activity, the thought of fucking some girl I just met makes me feel physically ill. I want intimacy with someone I love, not random fucking.

>I want intimacy with someone I love, not random fucking.

TRANSLATION: faggot

Not surprised.
After the (((Sexual Revolution))) of the sixties, literal harems formed. It's like the animal kingdom now.
I am living in a nightmare world.

DUDE SEX LMAO
Translation: teenager

I'd do it but only because I can't get a gf anyway.
If I had the option to sleep with 100 woman or have 1 long term partner I'd take the gf for sure.

Attached: 1498830206236.jpg (700x393, 33K)

Honestly, I could probably get sex any time I wanted. However, I'm a virgin because I want to lose my virginity after marriage, to another virgin.
With the state of modern women, they can't fathom a relationship that doesn't include sex leading to marriage. Telling them I'm not interested in sex because I'm saving myself for marriage elicits angry stares. They've even started rumors that I'm secretly gay because I don't want to fuck them. The only girlfriend I had left me because I refused to have sex before marriage.
Should I just shoot myself now? Obviously I'm not going to find a virgin girl who's waited like me and wants to do things the right way, and fuck settling for a used up roastie sex addict.

Attached: image.jpg (474x474, 178K)

>Nickleback vinyl
*Inhales deeply*

you are no diferent from the normalfags, you utter retarded shit, you are most likely in this board because of that mentality.

You're the type of toddler who thinks life is a Disney movie, where you'll meet a virgin 'Snow White' Princess, and you'll be her virgin 'Prince Charming', it'll be 'love at first sight', and you'll live happily ever after...

you're an effeminate, overly melodramatic little child, with unrealistic perceptions about how life and love really work...

I bet you call fucking 'making love', like a douchebag...

News Flash !!

People DON'T 'make love', sissyboy

LOVE MAKES ITSELF

and it happens through a process called FUCKING...

you won't end up 'in love' with every girl (or in your case GUY) that you fuck. It's hit and miss... Trial by error... A litmus test...

But it'll NEVER happen without first FUCKING THEM, and determining your physical/sexual compatibility...

you're a bland, boring, mediocre little man. It's really not surprising that you can't get laid, and spend your lonely nights trying to convince yourself that you're 'saving yourself'...

Faggot

Attached: PicsArt_04-05-12.46.31.jpg (738x1036, 95K)

If you think anyone will ever listen to a thing you say, you are even crazier than you seem

If a women is easy to get and I can fuck her on the first date I completely lose any interest. sluts are disgusting.

Hahaha you fucking sissy

You're not Johnny Neptune, he types in great walls of paragraphs.
You've tried to disguise your post by reddit spacing your sentences, but instead of looking like a massive beast, you look like a lanky cunt.

>They've even started rumors that I'm secretly gay because I don't want to fuck them.

hahahahaha say no more, Sassypants...

Say no more...

desu i was looking more at the other user, but the normie one still has a point there.

you are too pure, I hope god rewards you. we live in a world of hedonism, its sad.

No it's me... Wendy and I have been eating outside a Subway as I've read this thread.

Attached: IMG_20180405_163941.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

>browsing Jow Forums in public with your cuckolding "wife"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1515082689090.jpg (800x800, 42K)

What's it like being 12, namefag?

he's not 12. He's 50, addicted to meth, a criminal, cucked, and with a ego as high as everest

Fucking this. You whore-enabling normaltrash faggots need to fuck off

Thank you. It's gotten to the point where my parents are beginning to ask questions. You know, those questions.
At least they don't think I'm gay, because I had one girlfriend. They keep telling me how easy it should be and making excuses for me. I guess they're trying to rationalize the fact that one of their children will be alone forever. It's never occurred to them that I'm just part of a ruined generation. Any time I've tried t tell them this, they've made excuses and said to look at my mom's cousin, who's still a virgin in her 30's waiting for a religious guy. I don't understand why they think showing me an example of someone who's going to die alone will make me feel any better or fill me with hope.

Whisper is for roasties

With how he types, I'd have hoped he was just a 12 year old faggot. Instead, he just has the mentality of one.

>player
>she actually thinks she has to do anything to get men
The absolute delusion of women lmao. You literally have to do nothing to get guys as a woman.

Wrong, presumptuous normans are so god damn annoying.

That's flattering, but it's not 12" long...

However, it's wonderful being 13....

This isn't even his usual typing style.
He usually types these big walls of text that nobody cares enough to read.

haha same, my grandma thinks Im gay too.
I didnt have a gf in years because I came to realize its all about fucking, no loyalty or real bonding. I had my fair share of pussy but in the end it wasnt something special or outstanding as people make it out to be. Id rather have a faithful gf which I have a connection with than casual hookup sex.
stay strong, the wind is shifting and people realize hedonism only brings misery. A good girl will eventually see your value. Also there are virgins out there, but they are extremely hard to find.

>Hurr people are only capable of loving each each other when they fuck because i've sayed so.
>Hurr me and my degenerated friends only hook up with roasties at parties

Look, you dense motherfucker. ALL of my mates at highschool and uni got their gfs by dating them for about a month or two, rather than fucking them at some random party the moment they met. Yet they are in healthy relationships better than any cucks i've meet that were with roasties.

>you're a bland, boring, mediocre little man.

Rou are such a self convinced normie ass /b/tard that you can understand or respect any other opinion. And instead of providing an argument you just calls names like the kid you are.
What is the fucking deal of a virgin person wanting a serious long term relastionship?

You are so obsessed with sex that your brainlet ass doesnt even know that humans have 100 times more pleasure doing it with a loved partner rather than a stranger.

Attached: 1511396611273.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

>talking to a QT 19 year old in my community college class for a few weeks before and after class
>she tells me about the abortion she had after her cocaine dealer 26 year old exBF decided he didn't want to become a father, shockingly
>stop talking to her as I have lost complete interest
>she gets mad at me and accuses me of being insecure

Attached: 1518324899067.jpg (713x401, 15K)

How is it possible that men decades younger than you are somehow more mature than you?

*wipes my ass with other opinions*

Q: why do you say 'mate' when talking about other men ?

*hands your opinion back to you*

it can still be used again

Turn the tables around.
Say that she is the insecure one because you are not interested in getting involvel with a person like her.

But do it in a firm, formal approach, without being rude, so it gets stuck in her head.

the same way women decades younger than me are letting me empty my testicles into them, because men who are decades younger than me bore the fuck out of them ?...

just a guess

I used to be a man hoe.
I'd fucked over 100 women by age 26.
Past 5 years have been nothing but sitting in my room alone drinking and remembering I used to have it good.

Remember when the phrase "my GF sucked 37 dicks" was played for humor becuase it was supposed to be an absurdly high number? I miss those days.

youtu.be/UfpVY_ZHGDg

I see you have been missing your philosophy classes user, does you mommy know about this?

>Q: why do you say 'mate' when talking about other men ?
Idk, they are my friends. Im not english so i dont really have a good perception on what sounds awkward or not.

>y-you're just a dumb virgin, youngster, be more interesting!

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1323, 1.48M)

It gives me hope to see that there are others like me, who still value virginity. I think exactly the same. Promiscuity is ruining our society - families, marriages, and happiness. Stay strong, user. There are girls who feel the same - especially religious ones, but others as well. It's just that finding them is so difficult...

Apparently you're not very selective...

Check out this rostie trying to justify her whore lifestyle with a hypothetical scenario... And to her surprise, the vast majority go against her whore tendencies and would much rather prefer 1 loyal partner.

The best indicator of someone's project future is their past, user.

If she's taken boat-loads of dick in her past, she will now probably still be urged to take a car-load, at the least (if she's "changed").

i'm virgin at 21 and i think that everybody should have sex in a serious relationship, not with some random slut
fight me