What the fuck

How did our society become this fucked?? I see absolutely ridiculous shit every day, and I'm fucking done

Attached: IMG_0806.jpg (368x496, 56K)

Go for a high score in San Fransisco, New York City, Tampa, Detroit, and/or New Jersey. They're pretty much bastions of degeneracy. Become an inspiration for the robot revolution. A shining martyr to those who have no hope.

Just leave it, meng. I did - made my money and just retired to a small beach town.

Also note that flamethrowers are completely legal to buy and own in the US (except in a few cucked states like CA). Just get a flamethrower, fill it with napalm and burn a crowded building, preferably one filled with fags and liberals for maximum butthurt

In a matter of seconds you can easily rack up 100+ kills, far more than any shooting spree to date. Its a wonder why no one tried it yet

any original examples you want to provide?

Because the federal government tracks sales and vans anyone that buys it.

user you mean the government right

>find very crowded disco
>put some shit to block the exits
>burn it to kingdom come

>hmm, OP, I simply can't think of any way society is fucked! not a single one! everything's peachy :)

I don't know user but I think the same thing everyday. Do what you can to educate those who will listen and keep fighting the good fight.

We should all fight for a better future. Carry on man.

The Jews originally

Shouldn't you be getting back to pol, sir??

burden of proof is on you papi, but you're a robot so of course everything is fucked

As bad as it is, don't listen to these guys talking about killing people. As I see it, the best things you can do for yourself also benefit everyone else.

Seeing problems with society is the first step, go further and may be we can find solutions. As a man in this society, it's all you really can do.

Rim my dirty arse faggot kike

why do you need burden of proof to brainstorm or think of ways society is fucked? are you mentally challenged and need help forming thoughts?

acting retarded and blind then going "burden of proof" doesn't accomplish anything and it doesn't mean society isn't fucked.

How did I know that was what you were going to call me? Hahahaha you guys are predictable.

Attached: 1520736645878.jpg (1024x1023, 107K)

>I still can't think of how society is fucked i'm just mad I have no girlfriend

That doesn't sound like arse rimming to me you kike.
Better put that jew mouth on my smelly puckered out arsehole before I let out some gas right in your face faggot

Because you're a jew and the behaviors of Jews are fucking instantly recognizable
You all have the same sneering smug look where you look down on other people and you succeed in being a prick no matter where you go

Capitalism unironically, especially modern marketing.