/r9gay/

I wonder if user-sama would like my cooking, I'm probably not as good as him, maybe he would teach me. I just want to make something delicious for him.
If I work hard I'll get good at it, and always make wonderful food for him.

Attached: 1546231504513.jpg (500x289, 44K)

Gay bumps for oldest? Younger is not always better

How do i find gay fwb to fuck as a straight guy?
100% serious right here

get a friend, have benefits with him

You didn't link this thread in the last one you moron

hopefully people come here now.

Attached: shotatrain.png (404x581, 230K)

Did expect people to have the ability to find threads on their own, maybe my expectations are too high?
Shall try to remember for next time.

don't worry, the other general was generic trash theme.

anyway, how are you anons doing today?

i had lunchtime at 1am today because my sleeping schedule is pretty fucked, but it's pretty cute because i'm listening to cute music.

Attached: cats.jpg (450x613, 59K)

Nice reddit spacing you cunt, sorry I didn't start the thread with some autistic rant about an imaginary boyfriend that will never exist.

it was basically a request thread so you could save some cute art. fuck off to /cm/ if you want that.
>cute digi boys
wow haven't seen that 50 times before.

oh but an autistic rant is so much better, at least i posted a good picture unlike your shitty black and white ones

>tfw no bf to crossdress and listen to cave field recordings with
anyone in western nc

fuck off prison gay music fag

Can't we play nice with each other, p-please?
I don't like it when people get angry, then they start hurting all those around them.

Attached: 13025468124.jpg (1280x1024, 52K)

all fags basically deserve to die and spread aids.
get your cancer off this fucking board and go somewhere else. nobody gives a fuck that you suck cock and im sick of seeing your threads fucking everywhere. fuck off. you cant be a robot and be gay. if youre gay you fell for the meme and basically are a normie for it.

i'm not even OP you dumb cunt.
yeah nah fuck off. here's a cuteboy.

Attached: toad.png (600x860, 762K)

>nobody gives a fuck that you suck cock
we don't user, that's why we're here.

Attached: smugwitch.jpg (229x238, 5K)

i hope u have a good day

>you cant be a robot and be gay
haha

then go wish you could suck cock somewhere else normie

im okay here, but thank you fren

Attached: uniform.png (797x805, 447K)

Bashing and generalizing gay people is the exact same thing all the normies do out in the world. Who would have thought the self-proclaimed robot would act the same way.

Attached: 1487684051384.jpg (450x450, 66K)

Not same guy but typical. Faggots are so entilted they think they belong somewhere and can do whatever they want just because theyre gay. go to /b/ if youre going to spam gay thread. im sick of seeing this shit too

Have you been in ANY of the r9gay discord servers

you saying the same thing at the 25+, brit, tfw gf, tfw no money, tfw no job, tfw neet, tfw want to hero, etc.?

especially brit feel, yes. oregenoe

i have, actually. did my best to stop attention whoring, but eventually i gave up and left(well, for that and other reasons).
i agree with you, discord is trash tier, and doubly so for discord servers.

How visible should my ribs be for the ideal body type? Not visible, just a hint, or fully countable?

Are you going for trap or what? I'd assume barely/just a hint.

to the point where you kill yourself senpai nobody like you and you need to leave soyboy

people have different views on the ideal type.
would say not visible to just a hint.

This is why we need pride

pride is a mistake user. it's obnoxious as fuck.

not only that user! but its also GAY!!
DID YOU KNOW that 120 people die frome AIDS EVERY 2 MONTHS.. ALL BECAUSE OF GAY SEX

Always cute boys
Never strong men

Tfw no muscle bf to motivate me to go to the gym with him

I'm gonna start going to the gym soon, user.
I don't really have anyone to go with me or motivate me, though.

>reading this thread
>keking at gay hate

im not even against gays but this shit posting is hilarious to me

I'm starting to become indifferent to the loneliness again. Not in a good way. I think I might be alone forever. It's just so much effort and it never works out. Maybe it's better to quietly jerk off and hate my life instead.

Attached: 1506373814854.jpg (1090x1200, 117K)

Escapism is always the best solution yes.

going str8 is the best solution, yes.

ALL SISSYS MUST LEAVE NOW UPRISING UPRISING UPRISING UPRISING REEEEEEEE

Shouldn't you be in school right now kiddo?
Truancy is no joke, back to class right now!

god i wish i was one of these 120 people

>look at me!! i suck penis!!

kek.

THE UPRISING IS COMING YOU SWINE!!! ALL TRAPS AND SISSYS OUTT!!! LLLLEEAAAVVEEE!!! REEEEEEEEEE

I just wanted to say that I support Jow Forums because it super pisses off the Jow Forums tards that also occupy this board.

Well done gentleman.

Idk why they come here and sperg out instead of just filtering it

>I support Jow Forums
>sucketh dick

PPFFTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHAT A CHUMP!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA WOOOOOHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEE HOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHO

Case in point: I'm guessing they're probably still in the closet and are filled with self-loathing.

>has never sucked cock or been fucked by man
>"im gay!"

Youre truley the legend of all memes my friend! haha!

I would love to have someone to help out with trainings and work out together, sounds like a dream.

YOU getting off MY board sounds like a dream.

R E E E that spells REEE NORMIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD PLEASE

fuck same user
im super weak and scrawny right now but it sounds so fun to go to the gym together or just excercise/go for runs together

cant really motivate myself to do anything like that by myself for some reason

Attached: 53016222_p0_master1200.jpg (899x1200, 698K)

>hes never fucked a girl
>"im straight!"

haha

LARPING THIS HARD TO BE GAY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!!! If I didnt know any better id think you guys are gay or something haha!

Look here bucko we can play with words all we want but you know what we wont play with?

Penis. Get out.

Once you get used to excercising your organism will ask for it, much like the opposite of now. A gym buddy at the start is so much helpfull though, to push you to go to the gym on those days where if alone you would probably decide to "maybe I'll skip today".

thread derailed. this is basically r9gay hate at this point

If you would go back to /lgbt/ maybe you would say, "maybe i should skip Jow Forums"

FAGS

yeah im aware! i just dread doing things alone in general

might start doing home excercises though, so i at least get some muscle definition

It's just one guy who doesn't even know how to speak English properly

Just keep at it for a month and then you will start seeing some muscle growing in the mirror. That will motivate you. Gyms have mirrors for a reason, seeing yourself with your pumped up muscles instead seeing yourself while resting at home makes a difference.

LOL, retarded faggots dont know other boards exist for their mental illness

Attached: 1475433735505.webm (720x420, 1.63M)

Depends what you want to achive with your body, there are all kinds of body deffinitions or body strenghtening you can go for.

Look! Kids! Kids! Look!!! Hes Gay!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH And the best part is... HES ON R9K HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You are far more ill if you have stuff like this on your computer

Attached: 1484715593481.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

It makes me laugh how much you are willing to waste time typing to people you hate with nothing to gain from that. How about just hide r9gay and continue your wonderfull and fulfilling live elsewhere?

>You are far more ill if you have stuff like this on your computer
whatever

Attached: 13651060001.png (358x500, 306K)

>tfw no mentally ill bf who cuts like that and lets me up his blood

Blue pill is going for women, red pill is realizing women aren't worth shit, black pill is realizing both genders aren't worth shit.

Attached: 1491948024485.png (498x446, 267K)

*sips coffe like a straight man*

Hm? Oh hey! Sorry.. I have problem hearing queers. Could you repeat that in a straighter way please? Haha! Thank you!

yeah im aware, to be quite honest i dont want to get very big at all

i just want to get some more muscle definition and look more proportionate, ideally gain weight too for that but its hard for me to eat a lot

i feel like i probably dont need to really do any specific routines or anything to achieve what i want but heck i dont know

cutting like that is fucking dumb. people who cut like that will probably punch you a lot then try to throw themselves out of a window out of guilt.

there are so many better ways to cut yourself.

Attached: shotatired.jpg (822x779, 227K)

I'm sure you are this tough in real life aswell, bb user, wish you all the best.

Nobody feels guilty of punching a faggot.
He would most likely even improve mentally

Do you have any way to contact other than discord?

My bones are almost as brittle as my heart.

Attached: 1474913022.70736945.png (352x345, 98K)

I'm physically strong and beat my /jp/ bf a lot, so it won't be a problem. It only gets dangerous if someone pulls out a gun.

It will stop aching once you stop having gay sex my guy!! HAH. Wish you the best of luck, faggot!

not really but i have a throwaway email and steam
why?

either way the email is [email protected]

Then go break your bones you stupid faggot. Nobody wants you, you mentally ill freak.
ALL FAGGOTS NEED TO LEAVE. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON THIS BOARD. GO TO /lgbt/ AND YOU WILL BE LEFT ALONE.

>literally hooking up
GET OUT NORMALFAGGOTS WHY ARE YOU HERE
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE
WE HATE YOU

Don't have to eat allot, just regulary and the right food. Routines, idk, it becomes a routine itself with time, depending what you define as a routine.

Please break my bones for my fagbashing-kun~

>have dream where I kill myself and finally get a nice bf in the afterlife
>he cheats on me with chad

Attached: 7EA79489-3E7B-4B99-9E8F-33CCE6C665E0.jpg (500x479, 49K)

Do you have a strong heart or weak bones?

Why are fags so gay lmao you really like dicks hahahahah but why dicks are made for vagina you have no vagina you have another dick haha LOL!You like the same gender you cant reproduce with same gender your brain malfuction and confused hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1522741117337.jpg (736x736, 100K)

>tfw scared of being left so id rather stay alone but loneliness hurts a lot too so trying to find someone
>tfw being hurt all the time

Attached: 1504805939017.jpg (480x640, 81K)

GAY HAHAHA THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING..... GAAAYYY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOURE A FAGGOT LIKE BOB SAGET HAHAHAHAHA WOOOOOHOOOHOOO HEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you should kys irl tbqh f a m

i like dressing up all cute and smart and going for a very early morning coffee by the pier. the barista likes me now.

i was inspired to do it by pic-related

Attached: shotacoffee.png (875x575, 719K)

So he's been going for over an hour now huh

I bet you're cute uwu

R9GAY GO BACK TO LGBT GTFO OFF OUR BOARD
NO MORE GAY SPAM THREADS
NO MORE SISSY
NO MORE TRAP
LEAVE

Make like the fag in your pic, or the fag in my pic, and fucking end yourself faggot.

Attached: 12777508423.jpg (600x450, 17K)

Never got why people actually use these threads. Can't you talk about this shit on lgbt? It's not like any of you are posting any lewd images in here.

Traps and sissies are gross, we actually like men here

user is right here. Im not against gays but seriously the r9gay thread are just taking up space from other threads when you guys have a whole board to yourselves.

Yea just fucking leave you degenerates i hate you all

>he thinks theres a differencs in gayness

Kek. how deluded are they actually?

I have no heart user, could you please share yours with me? I'll take good care of it... I hope..

Attached: 1506152609672.jpg (480x525, 57K)

Post contact I guess

As if r9k has threads of any worth ever