German girl who posted here few hours ago about my retarded bf

German girl who posted here few hours ago about my retarded bf.

I finally kicked him out now 15 minutes ago.
I think he is going back to his parents and the funny part was all the suicide bullshit he told me lasted for about 5 minutes after I kicked him out and just ended up in him insulting me for 10 minutes in front of the window and leaving.

I honestly feel so much better now.

Attached: 1522733985275.png (500x576, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dear diary today...

dear diary today is the best day in my life since 5 years ago.

Today I feel so free and I see hope for my future.

Now you can be a whore likeyyou want

Can you be my gf instaed then?

Nope I am too old to whore around.
I am 26 I just want a man with a stable job like me who wants to work like me and have children with me.

My ex boyfriend who I supported for 3 years was just sitting in house and playing videogames while I paid the bills and everything else and manipulating me in thinking he will suicide if I leave him.

lol, was he an ethnic german? A german girl once told me that german men were utterly insufferable, either autistic robots or brutish trash and that even a turk would've been a better choice.

Attached: GERMANS.jpg (449x514, 119K)

>but i whored around back in my day teehee XD

no

Had 1 boyfriend beforemy retarded boyfriend who I cheated with 1 guy.

So 3 guys in 26 years.

great blogpost, why should anybody here give a shit? the only reason anybody even responds positively to anything you say is their ridiculous delusions they can turn the conversation into sex

He was also german

I spend 3 years of my life supporting him while he was sitting at home playing games.I did try everything to fix him from talking with him to searching jobs under his name.

Talked with his parents too but only his mother wanted to actually talk with me about him his father just went out to take a walk and smoke when I said I came because of him.

I have no idea what is going on in his head.
I told him so many times that I don't want to work for us both while he cant even fucking clean the house while I go to work.

Unless you post your tits no one will give a shit about what you have to bitch about, and even then we only want to see your body.

>who I cheated with 1 guy.
Still whoring around, I see.

OP I'll be glad to make you my gf, as long as you don't mind me being from Mexiko.

>cheats on boyfriend
>thinking you deserve better despite being an utter scumbag
lmao

you're everything that's wrong with men

and you wouldn't cheat on a guy who spends the best years of his life sitting at home playing games 24/7 and not even taking showers.

I stopped having sex with him like 1 year ago when I told him I want him to take shower before sex and he started to get angry how I could tell him that.HE was literally taking 1 time in a month shower and that was only when I did throw him new underwear and cloth in infront of him.

stop trying to justify your cheating, its disgusting. why not break it off and then fuk that other guy then?

Because he was manipulating me in feeling guilty if I leave him and that he will kill himself?

>and you wouldn't cheat on a guy who spends the best years of his life sitting at home playing games 24/7 and not even taking showers.
no, the fact that you can't even comprehend this speaks volumes about the sort of person you are

What is going on here? Most men are willing to move mountains for their girlfrinds. And why did this show go on for 3 years? After one year you still felt like you shuld him give him some more chance; and another 12 months after that? Are you telling the whole story?

>Most men are willing to move mountains for their girlfrinds.
Maybe she just wasn't worth it

>cheating
kys you fucking whore

Yeah never listen to a guy who says he's going to an hero b/c of you. Tell him not to do it, obvs, but if you make it clear you're not going to be responsible for his actions and you've discouraged him from doing so thoroughly they'll usually realize they've lost whatever emotional control they're trying to exert over you.

Here the full story
Break up with normie boyfriend and find a bf on Jow Forums.

He tells me he is sick of living with his parents and how he wants to start a new life.

I ask him to move to my apartment and I can pay the bills so he can focus on finding a job.

First year I am starting to get angry on him that he isn't even trying to find a job.He just keeps shitting on me how I dont understand him and he just needs time.

Second year he is just playing games,not taking showers and literally doing nothing except games and anime and ofc he started to tell me how he will suicide if I leave him.

Third year I cheat him with some guy on tinder out of anger and depression.

Snapped today and kicked him out.

He literally made a tantrum when I told him to take a shower.

>just goes off and cheats and doesn't even think it was wrong
she definitely doesn't sound worth it

I know, just its not so easy, you kind of always feel responsible and guilty.

But I honestly couldn't do it anymore I just snapped when I came home today and saw the house is dirty and he is just siting and playing games on the fucking PC that I dumb bitch got him as birthday present.

If it means anything I feel like you're 100% justified here. 3 years is a long time.

Oh yeah his parents are also calling me now and begging me to take him back and how he will change.

But when i came to them to talk about him his father didn't even have the balls to stay and his mother was just shaking with her head.

Fucking useless parents and now they also have the guts to call me after I kick them but never even called once when I had to support his lazy ass for 3 years.

I hope he and his family just dies.

T. Ex boyfriend
If my gf smelled like a homeless person I wouldn't wanna touch her
Not that I have one

Pay for me to move there and I'll be your husband

Ich kann ein bisschen Deutsch sprechen

Ok, thanks for sharing. Can you explain why you took no measures after one year or even two years? You could have easily contacted a psychiatrist to handle his suicide threat before throwing him out. Also, why not break up first and then sleep with someone else; cheating is 100% bitch move, no excuses.

>cheats like it's no big deal
>oh but breaking up with somebody, that would be wrong of me
you are fucked up in the head but then again expecting Germans to be moral is a big ask

sorry i only want to read positive affirming replies

Good job. Sounds like a cuck manchild. You shouldn't put up with someone who drains you emotionally and financially.

Look dude, let's get real. And this goes for a lot of you. Nothing this woman or any woman says will yield a positive reaction or comment out of you. You're too bitter and jaded. All you want to do is insult and berate her. Just admit it.

Why didn't you just break up with him? Because of his claims about suicide? Could've just gotten him committed then right?

Wanting to insult and berate people for moral failings is pretty run of the mill my dude, particular when they don't seem to realize what they did was wrong.

Attached: goku_so.png (557x403, 145K)

>I hope he and his family just dies.
He is out of your life user, no need to wish misfortune upon him at this point.

Attached: Jesus_icon.jpg (320x619, 67K)

Stop posting my picture dude it's creepy

>manipulating me in thinking he will suicide if I leave him.
Why are men such garbage?

Not German, but live in Germany and can confirm.

>>manipulating me in thinking he will suicide if I leave him.
>Why are men such garbage?
They learned it from women
Men are literally pure before they meet women

Holy kek that's apparently normal in Germany.

Mind if I ask how you two even came together if he was such a shut-in

>Men are literally pure before they meet women
AHAHAHAHAHHAA HOOOOOOO
>this self delusion on top all of that
I just can't.

How the fuck did german men become so mentally deranged
youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w

Attached: 1518771504340.jpg (640x625, 58K)

German men are absolute and utter tier garbage.

That's still quite a bit.

No seriously, it's true. Guys genuinely don't have ideas like that and don't ever think in those terms. A normal male will grow up just thinking, "Gee, I sure wish and hope I can find a nice girl to marry and spend the rest of my life with! I'll work hard and make that come true!" They're very positive and naive.
It's not until they start interacting with women and see how they behave that they go bad and learn of manipulation and such.

>while he cant even fucking clean the house while I go to work.
Yeah if h's not even gonna be a househusband, there's not point keeping him

As an American learning German, and one day studying in Germany, is there any advice you can give about German men that an American might be smart to take?

>I ask him to move to my apartment and I can pay the bills so he can focus on finding a job
Holy fuck. You are stupid.

What kind of heathen are you?

Anyway, cheating is for whores only, and stop hanging around fucking NEETS, are you ugly or fat or just autistic(like many other krauts )?

>this self projection
Top kek
> "Gee, I sure wish and hope I can find a nice girl to marry and spend the rest of my life with! I'll work hard and make that come true!"
That's what girls think.

They're autistic and don't date them.
They're garbage.

Yay! Congrats. Your bf is an asshole.

DON'T feel bad about what all those faggots say.
If i were you I would have cheated, filmed it and gift wrapped it for him.
What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Germans are morally deficient so expect only emulation of human responses

Ah the gallant white knight here to protect m'lady from the slanders of the rabble I see. Good show, good sir.

Good for you, hope things work out for you, drop anyone who uses suicide as a threat in the future, it's shitty and manipulative of them.

Are you actually aware of how shitty germans are as people?
I'm tech support for a German company and can tell you they're all pompous asshole
Dont do that to yourself!!!! If you want free education just go to fucking Denmark or Sweden with an English program

Why not use a tripcode? It'll make your posts easier to identify.

is this why german women are so attracted to rapefugees? is it because they are high t alphas?

I'm not German so I can't tell you.
But niggers are just as disgusting.

Stop with the German bashing. I'm a foreigner living in Germany and have German gf. Most Germans pretty decent people.

>Most Germans pretty decent people.
no they aren't, they are amoral weirdos

Why do Krauts like you hate yourself so much?

>no they aren't, they are amoral weirdos
Word.

>implying only krauts can see what they really are

>ITT: people that have never met a German irl hating on the entire country

Why do Americans always act like they are the number 1 expert on anything?
It's a different country with different people. Also quite funny how "robots" complain about anybody being "autistic" or "morally deficient".

Good on you, now you just need to completely block that leech from your life. Stay consistent. I know enough girls who can't say no. You made your choice, stick with it. Fuck that guy.

Bitch, does the address bar say fucking "livejournal"? I don't care about your normalfag ass relationship. Fuck off.

cool shit, wanna come over for sum fuck? NRW

Need some dick? Im in Berlin. Good way to get back at your ex

I'm not American, I have met Germans and they are as described. Stop being a white knight.

Lol I fucking live in Germany and meet Germans everyday.

i hope the purpose of this thread was to get robots excited enough to offer you their dicks because they are coming out in droves

Girl(female) here. Just wanted to say that is exactly what my little brother wanted until he got a girlfriend. Now he just drinks and gets women off of tinder.
Kill yourself. I cheated on my first bf and he killed himself. Fuck you whore.

I hope that follows you your whole life you stupid bitch, rot in hell.

How do I unsubscribe to your blogspot?

Good, I'm glad for that guy. Now he has a chance to escape this life of misery where he was kept down by the Matriarchy.

>meirl
fuck off reddit shitstain

Attached: 1521934522925.jpg (261x192, 13K)

How do I become qt3.14 househusband that woman won't resent for not working?

Attached: 1505138399491s.jpg (167x250, 5K)

Are all these ironic shitposting? You guys realise this is larping, right?

Doesnt that make you the whore?

>supporting a lazy stinking sloth for one year
Du bist nicht die besonders schlau, oder?

>internet
>LARP
stop this meme

You find the ultimate, submissive woman who will do everything for you.

Great no one fucking cares, go write a blog post on tumblr or someshit you dumb fucking cunt

>who will do everything for you.
That's not what I'm asking for.

Attached: darkness.jpg (1280x800, 97K)

Thats not how I think, ive always wanted to have sex and have a gf without string attached

who oreganoly cares lol

Tbh you did a lot of shit wrong here.
- You got a man you knew was living with his mom and told him you'll pay for all his expenses if he came to you
- You told him apparently exactly once to get a job. You didn't even help him along the path of no longer being a manchild, which would have been as easy as presenting him a few job openings
- You let this go on for more than 3 months
Even though your description is a lot more realistic than the initial high-level description, it still feels like you're not really telling the whole story.

Well, show me a girl who hasn't had 3000 boyfriends first, and let's see what she has to say.

>B-B-BUT HE WAS MANIPULATING ME I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING
So you couldn't leave him but you could cheat on him? Dumb whore. All women are the same,

You just described what he said though. You're not thinking "how do I best lie so that I can get my dick wet and what would the most effective way to prevent her from leaving be?"
Or do you?