How can a nation have freedom of religion...

How can a nation have freedom of religion? If laws are based on morality and religion dictates morality then how can a functioning nation allow multiple religions?
A single religion should be fundamental to the culture of a nation. To allow more than one is a contradiction

Attached: 1521771935110.jpg (900x600, 88K)

>religion dictates morality
wot

If religion A says doing x is good and doing y is bad, while religion B says doing x is bad and doing y is good, then how can a culture allow both religions?

Because morality is simply the observance of inherent rights and not tied to any religion. Freedom of opinion and belief is a right and if that is to be observed, religion must be unrestricted to ensure moral goodness.

Other religions are fine as long as they pay the jizya tax

Atheist "morality" consists of being retarded sjws

>"hurr religion is bad because patriarchy"
>"hurr religion is bad because homophobia"
>implying those are bad things

>inherent rights
well spooked my friend

KEK
Thanks for this user, this is an excellent argument to use against normies without me getting arrested

>if laws are based on morality

they're not.

thanks for the clarification; you're really smart

Because morality is defined by the social contract, not religion

Religion is anti humanitarian.
Anyone who believes in religion should be put to death.

Morality does not exist. How could there be a universal right and wrong when perceptions of right and wrong are purely subjective?

i honestly didn't think it was possible to be this wrong.

Then enlighten me please.

the fact that people disagree about the truth doesn't mean there's no actual truth. consider yourself enlightened, i suppose.

I am a freethinker.jpg

It's quite simple. The wealthy elite decide what kind of laws suit them best to protect their wealth and accumulate more and everyone else obeys or they have violence used againt them.

religion's bad simply because it's not true tbqh

>If laws are based on morality and religion dictates morality then how can a functioning nation allow multiple religions?
It can if each religion preaches similar or the same moralities

Well to name a few examples, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism all cannot coexist in a healthy functioning nation. They contradict each other too much.

A few examples won't prove that a nation cannot possibly allow true religious freedom. Two or more religions could hypothetically share similar moralities

The only alternative is sjw retardation

But religious freedom implies ALL religions are allowed to coexist in this nation. Maybe you can have two religions that are close enough to coexist, but there are others that are way too different to coexist with those two.

or just taking the useful parts of religion without the hocus pocus cosmology

>But religious freedom implies ALL religions are allowed to coexist in this nation.
True. I misunderstood what you said for a moment.

It's obvious that true religious cannot possibly exist. However, you also wrote
>if laws are based on morality and religion dictates morality then how can a functioning nation allow multiple religions
A functioning nation could hypothetically accommodate two or more religions, but that's conditional on those religions sharing a similar moral code