Sitting in physics class

>Sitting in physics class
>Feel a fart coming
>Don't want to leave the room just for a fart since I'm in the front row (most people sit toward the back, so sitting in front means I have to sit by the fewest # of people) and everyone will see me get up.
>Just do like a buttcheek spread thing on the seat so it'll be quiet/whisper out.
>It was more than a fart. It was quiet, but I shit my pants.
>I definitely can't get up now as I'm freeballing in light grey sweats.
>If I get up, every single person in there is going to see that I've shit myself.
>Decide to ride it out, just be the last one to leave and I can slip out to the bathroom, call my roommate, and have him bring me some britches.
>It starts smelling. People begin noticing.
>I act oblivious, can hear people whispering.
>The girl two seats over from me gets up and moves.
>People keep whispering, can hear "that guy shit himself" but nobody says anything too loud.
>I make it to the end of class, pretend to be finishing up notes until the professor leaves.
>Once people are out in the hall, I can hear them laughing, saying "fucking disgusting"
>The professor leaves, as he's walking past I see the face he makes when he smells me.
I-is it over for me guys? I just shit my pants in front of a room of 60 people.

Attached: 42d.jpg (343x543, 16K)

Post pics of the sweats wit stain pls

Don't have. I ditched them in the trash can in the mens room.

Go get them back

Give me 20 minutes. The next set of classes starts at 11:45, and waiting until they leave will give me the best shot of recovering them undetected.

Ill put my faith in you OP

God I really hope you deliver

Alright lads, I've got the goods. Smuggling them out in my backpack.

Attached: 20180405_114346.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

Holy shiet nice delivery OP.

>we ask for a picture
>autist takes the shitty pants with him in his bag instead of just snapping a pic in the bathroom
Youre doomed

Fucking kek niice

Fuck maan, I bet you must feel like shit now

Thanks for the delivery op, hope this doesnt turn out too bad for you

could it be? the mythical.. god of autism?

No, you guys asked me to
>go get them back
In my car with them now. Wat do?

that's an oof

If you can leave yet go home and toss them

Go home and have a fucking shower you dirty cunt.

Attached: 1449819757631s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I guess it's time to drop a class. Best of luck, dude.

Attached: 1513295985509.jpg (554x921, 70K)

How do you not know the difference between a shit and a fart? It should be obvious by now.

jesus, that must have smelled like shit in the whole classroom.

Don't worry m8, you can still become a writer.

I can leave but I can't go home yet. One of my roommates is having friends over and I'm too autistic to go there while theyre there since theyll make fun of me.
Can't go home yet. I cleaned myself as best as possible in the washroom with the hand soap and some towels.
I really cant drop it. I'm supposed to graduate this semester.
I don't know. It came out liquidy, like there wasn't any resistance.

oh my goodness.
what do you eat to make you shart like that, OP?

Attached: blur cat disgusted.jpg (540x540, 20K)

I don't know. I don't drink alcohol. Last night I stayed up late and ate some burger king which i dont usually have. I had 3 whoppers some fries and a milkshake. Then this AM before class I chugged a /sip/ since I hadn't slept much and had some chew. I had the farts on the way in, but didn't expect to shit (I wasn't gurgling or anything)

You've got some bad luck today buddy

>burger king which i dont usually have. I had 3 whoppers some fries and a milkshake.
>before class I chugged a /sip/
>had some chew
no wonder you shit yourself.

Attached: looks of disapproval.gif (500x370, 996K)

Find a gym, pay like 5 bucks for a guest pass. Work out, shower, get that shit out of your head.

Niqqa you fucked up

wtf why didn't you just hold it or get up. you were too scared to stand up in front of people so you shit yourself instead making it 10000x worse?

I didn't know it was going to be shit.

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

>No, you guys asked me to
Doesn't mean you have to do it. Like that user said: you're doomed.

Are you overweight? Eat healthier shit and get in shape if you don't want to shit your pants again

Even still my man the better option rather than farting in class is to stand up and go use the bathroom. Who the fuck will think you are weird for doing that?

Fuck even the professor knows it was you now.

Like by BMI I'm overweight but I'm not a fatass

Thanks OP I was holding in a fart in a class I already walked in late too but after seeing this thread I just got up and went to the restroom.
Crapped myself silly into that toilet and am nearly dying thinking about what could've happened if I held it in

Like I said man, start eating healthy and get in shape.

I always felt like I'd shitt my pants when I was slouching around and stuffing my face with garbage all day, but then I started going to the gym and eating healthier. That feeling went away

OP you have a few options.
If no one knows you really you can change seats but that might be noticed.
You could transfer schools
You could be ok assuming the people in there aren't in other classes you have

Jesus you're a fat fuck. Not surprising at all that you shit yourself.
I just put your meal in a fitness app in my phone and you ate 1000 calories MORE than a normal human should have in a while day in one fucking meal. Seek help.

whole day*

original

Okay. Ive got them home now. Cant throw them away yet because my roommates will see that I brought shitty pants home with me.

Attached: 20180405_125408.jpg (3264x1836, 1.61M)

well you cant do anything else now OP, shit happens.
Get over it and move in with your life dont torment yourself with that, just go to class do your thing witouth minding to anybody like i do and thats it.

It's really not that much since I don't eat like that all the time. And I'm not that fat either.

>It's really not that much since I don't eat like that all the time
Even doing it once is worse than not doing it at all. And you ate them LATE AT NIGHT, something you're not supposed to do. That's why you shit your pants.

Keep this up and you'll waddling like a fat fuck in no time.

Oh my god. This is my worst nightmare. If it had been me, i would have run to the bathroom immediately after shitting myself. Prolonging it only made it worse. Also, why were you freeballing? That was the nail in your coffin.

I'm sorry that happened. Your best bet is to skip the next class, and then arrive early to the one after that and take a seat in the back corner. People will probably forget about it.

Attached: apu.jpg (319x331, 13K)

I was freeballing because I haven't done laundry in three weeks and didn't want to wear smelly cum crusty underwear to school.

what are inside your pants? random sticks and logs you picked up on the way home?

you should wear diapers

Nothings in them, that's just the way they looked when I hold them up by the back of them.

fuck you normie reeee

orginalito

>3 whopers
>being that murican

fucking disgusting people

Holy shit, Justin? Is that you?

Fuck you europoor, whoppers are delicious.

Attached: whopper.png (639x426, 499K)

So you streaked back to your room to get new pants?
Respect

No. I texted my roommate and had him bring me a pair of shorts.

user WHAT THE FUCK

I wanted to fart while reading the thread and just fucking sharted WHAT THE FUCK, thank god i'm at home

It's over dude, just drop the class, maybe try transferring colleges, definitely get out of there, this is the kind of thing that sticks with you for a long time

The shit is in his pants though

This is how to save a life

>I really cant drop it. I'm supposed to graduate this semester.
that's really unlucky, but if i were you i would just drop it and take it in the summer or something, make up some bullshit excuse as to why you're not graduating, and try again next semester with a different professor.

How did that conversation go? How do you explain the need for pants?

Not an option man. I'm supposed to graduate in May. I think I've got to grin my teeth and get through it knowing I'll never have to see any of them again, but it's going to be fucking painful.

I told him the truth and asked him to bring me a pair of shorts or something so I didn't have to walk to my car in shitty pants.

Wow op, you made me recall one of my most autistic experiences.
>take 30+ min walk to doctor in rural area
>find half a joint on the floor and smoke it (yeah, I know...)
>get an urgency shit calling when already in a neighborhood
>don't make it to the woods, shit myself
>stoned so still go to doctor thinking nobody would notice

Ahhh the good tard days

Attached: c4a.jpg (600x484, 23K)

that sucks man, if that happened to me i would probably just end it all, i guess if you're intent on graduating try to soldier through it, depending on the class maybe you can try to skip the lectures and just look online and read the textbook, and when there's exams just ask to take them in a testing center

Attached: 0FnuQL3.png (321x339, 11K)

I think I'm going to go with claiming the irritable bowel syndrome meme if anybody says anything to me about it. If there's medically a problem with you I think normies are more forgiving.

>in a room of 600 hundred people

Chances are high the last rows didn't even notice. And if they noticed, the prolly can't connect it to you. They smelled it but didn't know where it came from. Only the people close to you smelled it. So just change seats i guess? I'm a brainlet;just trying to cheer you up.

t. A guy who pissed himself in school because he was to afraid to ask to go to toilet.

holy shit, how low functioning are you?

>>Just do like a buttcheek spread thing on the seat so it'll be quiet/whisper out.
just hold the fucking fart

just tell your prof you were applying Darcys Law in your pants

dont kno if your still hear OP...but im really sorry that happened to bro...
umm i wish you played it off diffrently...just announce.
"ooh fuck i shit myself"
and dip out.....it wld have been less embarrassing being known as the guy who accidentally shit his pants...and had to run to the restroom...
instead of the guy who shit himself and just chilled in his own shit....

Attached: IMG_20180405_035652_591.jpg (500x375, 39K)

I'm still here. In retrospect I get that, but at the time I thought I could ride it out since there was only like 10 minutes left in class. I wasn't counting on the smell carrying like it did.

i get that..i really do...
juat bad luck i guess...
accidents happen....
i wish i had some advice for you..
its gonna be awkward in tht class....man..fuck..
ummm...mabey you can still recover a little idk...
mabey kno one will say anything ...
if they do....mabey you can say your an alcoholic or like have some fucked up intesnial problems...
if i had class with you id have your back my friend...
im somewhat of a wierdo outcast my self....
dont feel to bad ....
these things do happen....
you have my symapthies.

btw....like....what did you eat??
was it the food thet fucked you up like that?

Attached: IMG_20180304_161702_831.jpg (480x640, 53K)

The night before I stayed up late playing vidya and ate three whoppers, fries, and a milkshake. Morning of I didn't eat, but drank a monster and had some chewing tobacco.

Hahaha. Hooooooolllllllyyyyyy fucking SHIT! This is great. Thanks for delivering, OP. I'm laughing my ASS off over here.
And oh, man
>He put the shitty pants in his fucking bag
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, FOOL? Hahaha.

Attached: wholesome laughter.jpg (371x560, 83K)

>Never go to school again
>Drop out
>Move to the other side of your country when nobody knows you
>Finish your studies there

If your still here OP what you gotta do is if you ever get invited to anything you gotta upper decker their toilet so next time anyone comes in they think that person's house/dorm is a nasty-ass shit mess