Why do you come to Jow Forums, user?

Why do you come to Jow Forums, user?
Are you looking for people to relate to or people to laugh at so you can feel better about yourself?

Attached: autist girl.jpg (509x501, 174K)

mostly to learn about the human mind, to understand personalities, things like that
not very effective with normies since they are pretty uninteresting in general and also don't have enough personality disorders to make it worthwhile. weird people are basically intensified versions of normal people so if you can understand them you can understand everything about everyone.

Because I don't have any friends.
No followers on any social media
I feel like I can speak my mind freely without being judged

For the lols and laughs lmao

To bolster my catgirl collection and to participate in interesting original threads.

this. i find this place fascinating

i like to post here about stuff i dont normally talk abouts i guess!
meet people i can relate with and laugh at icky boys is fun too though

Just to tell lies. There is something about fooling people that gives me a sense of control and power over them and it's also easier than you might think.

Ironically, robots are friendlier to me than "socially adjusted normalfags"

Nothing else to do in this world.

Let me preface with the fact that I'm a pseudo-normie. I came to Jow Forums about a year or so ago, never having set foot in Jow Forums before. The hopelessness that permeates this board was suffocating, but for my freshman year, my social anxiety really crept into my life and ruined my interactions with everyone in my dorm. As I didn't have friends, I saw an avenue to explore this online world, one where I thought I'd find a friend to bridge the gap.
I was wrong. Everyone here is sick, to a degree, some more than others. Maybe I'm sick because I can't leave.
>If you're new, get out. Not exclusionary, but for your sake, please get out.

Attached: Clint Eastwood.jpg (1200x1200, 167K)

Underage, leave.
You never belonged here.

Ever heard of college, boyo?

Attached: anti-roach-kill-squad.jpg (900x675, 133K)

I-i-i c-come here so i can get bullied by b-big boys :3

Attached: 1522405171590.png (650x950, 255K)

the latter, i may have a superiority complex but i'm way too inferior for nomies so this is the only place i feel comfortable expressing that complex

to look at impossibly cute girls and feel bad about not looking like them
to get the kind of social interaction i actually enjoy, because i find conversation here more engaging than mindless irl interactions restricted by social expectations
to better understand the depressed male psyche so i can fulfill my dream of writing an accurate original work from a male perspective, and also be a kinder and more understanding female

You think I'm gonna take the bait? Really?
Give me your lunch money.

Nice dubs.

im a /fitizen/ who originally came to attempt to help people but just became a lurker

Attached: Mosley.jpg (650x951, 50K)

I need recruits to come with me to valhalla.

hey man thanks for trying friend
appreciate it

I will always see something different, helps me take my mind off whatever job im on during the downtime.

I don't know, I guess because I feel at home surrounded by other losers.
I know that, despite the normie influx that's been happening for years, there's still a core of robots who I have some connection to. There's something very comforting about this place despite how it can negatively affect you.
I've tried leaving, longest I made it was just under a year, and I always come back.

i come here because i occasionally like to vent about how much i hate humanity in a non ironic way and i don't have any other places to do it. I'd get instantly banned on social media and i don't have any friends. also, i occasionally enjoy the odd comfy thread, and mental illness threads.

Attached: 1510853851144.jpg (750x1334, 50K)

i come here to give into my neggativity. life sucks, and it is hard to surround yourself with people who are good at it. at least here, i am not alone in my suffering

Because I just want to talk to people. And all you normalfags on here can kiss my and die.