Idk why u bots are either literal pedos or love traps when u should get urself a thick latina gf

idk why u bots are either literal pedos or love traps when u should get urself a thick latina gf

Attached: demetriaobilor.jpg (678x1158, 121K)

What if I want to dominate a trap and want to be dominated by a latina?

who said any of us were pedos?
half of us say we like traps for the meme

fuc ur right

Attached: ppppp.jpg (187x270, 6K)

That bitch looks Dominican. Which are, in my experience, one of the worst types of women to deal with.

People from here have taken advantage of me for nudes when I was underage and they knew
At least some are

Of course I am. One day you're emptying your balls in a bussy and another you're getting your ass spanked by a latina.

1. Younger girls are cuter and their looks will last longer

2. Being attracted to "thick" women when you "lack the equipment" to satify one is an idiots task. Would you buy your clothes in size xxl if your actual size is small, unless you have 8+ inches of dick (heck i'll give you 7+ and be generous) you likely wont be able to satisfy these beasts, if you did doggy anal your dick would not make it past her ass cheeks, you'd have to position yourself at angles to get it in.

Why do all that shit when you can just slip it into a petite woman or a very young woman with 5+ to 6+ inches and watch her squirm and moan from just that, sorry, too much effort not enough reward. Unless you are well endowed you are just setting yourself up to be cheated on, she'll get tired of mediocre sex

>Ultra thick women is my kryptonite
>Avg cock
Pray for me. I'm not giving up

>he hasn't seen the completely unironic 300+ reply debates about pedophilia and defending Nassar
>He hasn't seen the nearly daily posts of a pretty child and the depraved sex acts they wish to do to her
>He hasn't seen the thinly veiled pedo threads "I wish I were a father" but with a photo from the lolita movie etc.

I'm jealous of you desu

>Just get yerselves a gf guiz!

Attached: Where do you think.webm (1280x720, 195K)

I'm actually kinda lucky, my sexual proclivities align with my biological makeup

>5+ inches
>Attracted to petite women (prefer asians)

Still looking to increase my size though

>u
Fuck off highschooler

poster is a newfag

I cannot just stop finding little girls attractive. I can control not molesting or raping them but the attraction will remain no matter what unless I do some kind of hypnosis therapy.

what about them is so attractive to you

I'm not really new I've been coming here once a week for 3 years. i just don't take interest in what I deem bait. that tends to be the "we should make pedophilia legal" threads
the bait threads and loli threads aren't a true representation of us, are they?

Their tiny little butt cheeks

That woman isn't latina, she's half-african and half white

That's what Latina basically is. Sometimes with a hint of Native American thrown in

>you should get a girlfriend
No! We have plenty of reasons and mindsets to just not want a part in this dating culture. I want to just relax and enjoy my waifu. I may appreciate their young form plenty, but aged-up is great too.

asian too. latinos are the original mutts

pic rela

Attached: issa lish mx.jpg (610x914, 70K)

Good thing they're into creepy losers who browse r9k!
Haha