Men hate thread

Why are men so hateful?

Attached: man equal slut.jpg (777x767, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unironically agree with the OP picture though. Both men and women need to cover up and not be promiscuous.

>Men hate thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7HmhrgTuQ

OP is pretty funny, but there's man hate threads on lolcow and I think a more casual one on CC.

>be gentlemen
but I already wear a fedora.

The lolcow one is scary. They want to either exterminate all males or lock us up and enslave us, and they unironically believe it too.

>is scary.
Except that you know, they're women. Doesn't matter what they want when they lack both the physical and mental capabilities to achieve it.

Doesn't matter how much women wantnto pretend they are our equals and everything is the same between the sexes. We know damn well no woman is looking at my nasty hairy legs and unless they were fags I doubt their shorts would be like Dangle from Reno 911. Women just like showing off their bodies to get attention and don't want to admit it and the best they can come up with is "it's comfortable".

I actually agree with her. Men should never wear shorts, outside of maybe the beach. Covering your arms though is less of a big deal, especially during hot summers.

And? You'll find the same sentiments reversed on woman hate threads too.
Also there's a "man dislike thread" on crystalcafe /b/ for mild grievances.

They believe that men aren't even human. I can't believe there are people in the world like this

I do not understand my enemies EVER. It was drilled into my head when I studied chess as a child.
Don't underestimate women, user. They WILL put us in the semen cages if they get the opportunity.

my feelings on fashion are wear: stuff that's cool and impractical.
what happened to tunics? capes, shirtless sleeves? parachute pants?

also you can't wear long sleeved clothes all the time if you live somewhere like florida, but that doesn't mean long sleeved clothes aren't more aesthetic

Stop projecting your fetishes onto reality, user.

Yea, they'll say things like "the female is the real oganism and the male is just a walking dildo offshoot made to serve the female and give her DNA" and that that means they can do whatever they want to use because they're the "real" humans and we're just dildoids or something.

I defend everyone has the right to wear everything they want, i dont even care if people went around naked in the street. I just dont get why roasties make such a drama when they get stares for people looking at them when they are showing a shit ton of cleavage and almost their bare ass.

I heard a fantastic analogy once, in regards to the question, "Why are men glorified for having sex while women are shamed?".

If you had a key that opened any lock, that would be a great key.

If you had a lock that opened for any key, that is a shitty lock.

Do they think society popped out from the ground or something? They can't actually be that retarded and ignorant, can they?

>Why are men so hateful?
they were raised by single mothers, I mean, what do you expect?

is that why they are always on r9k but r9k doesnt go there?

Just cause youre pale, skelly lookin ass looks bad in shorts doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer.

Go back to lolcow THOT

Attached: 1522905706248.gif (129x150, 73K)

that would be hot desu

>board of virgin men
>trying to shame us for being promiscuous
Incredibly retarded

Attached: 861219CF-16AC-4ED0-8E1C-118613669CA3.png (500x642, 157K)

Those two things aren't related.

Amazingly retarded

and there goes her job and tip.

>men hate thread
>"why are men so hateful?"

>men wearing baggy shorts that go to the knee are the same as women wearing skimpy, tight booty shorts
>implying men wearing booty shorts wouldn't get more shit than women

Why are women retarded? They're like: "SO HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF-" then make a complete apples and oranges scenario.

Because all we want is to love someone and be loved by someone. Being rejected from love, normalcy, and society all your life can make anyone bitter and resentful.

Attached: brother sharp.jpg (650x837, 109K)

My qt husband isn't like that. Checkmate atheists.

Attached: 1520935403072.jpg (850x1087, 263K)

Do you really think women don't look at men?

Heyup! They sure don't!

Attached: 1511367075965.png (600x580, 223K)

Why would you be scared of that?
Women are literally 100% talk and can't actually do shit since they're all cowards.
That's like being scared of a child saying they want to kill all adults.

Attached: 1521493586348.png (283x283, 73K)

I mean I don't disagree with the idea, but that's a dumb analogy. A man could very well be the "lock" any woman could "open" (aka make him have sex with them). And desu that's more often than not the case, because otherwise it is considered rape

>be me, 20+ female virgin
>fall for romance meme
>spend whole life trying to attract a non despicable man
>fail, they're all disgusting
>turn political lesbian
this is the only way, sisters.

Attached: 1499761682672.jpg (580x871, 60K)

Women look at Chad, sure, but the avarage man nah. Not a second glance.

Fuck off cunt I always wear shorts to the gym.

You make me sad

probably not original

Attached: 1504202697217.jpg (674x501, 46K)

>make one post on lolcow fitness thread
>permaban

Attached: lolcow fitness.png (1304x622, 106K)

>female """"""logic"""""""""
Once guys routinely walk around like this she might have a point. Until then her "argument" is retarded.

Attached: 3dc961ac27a9cf757de356562f7020e5.jpg (242x401, 21K)

Here's what actually happened:
>be you
>keep trying to attact Chads
>they all gove you the 'ol nut and cut because they have other whores waiting for their dick
>realize you are not attractive enough to be anything but a cumrag to Chad
>get butthurt and turn lesbian for attention

Normal 6 or 7/10 women look at me all the time cunt. You're probably just some ugly faggot.

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 763K)

>lie on the internet for (You)s

I personally wouldn't complain
>tfw no bf with a thicc ass

>female
GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 29695403_1101074183365043_3006677329547393700_n.jpg (700x549, 69K)

>A man could very well be the "lock" any woman could "open" (aka make him have sex with them).
Except that's retarded because women WANT a man that's had lots of sex, because it means he's a desirable partner.
Men don't want a woman who's had lots of sex because it means she's non-committal and only worth a quick smash and dash.

Men really are scum of the earth all they do is think about themselves and sex

Im tired of them playing with my emotions either youre going to love me and stay or dont even talk to me stupid fags

fark in the lolcow misndry thread some dude was banned just for implying he had balls

makes our mods look alright eh (hah)

Every time I've tried to read a manhate thread on lolcow, it's degenerated into retarded bickering by the 10th post. If that's the quality of our opposition, I have no fear for my balls.

Women need an echo-chamber to function.
Hence why lolcow bans at the drop of a hat.
Really, women live in an echo-chamber wherever they go, because criticism hurts their fragile egos.

True. But women also love having a fuckboy eating from their hand who's available whenever their favourite Chad is not. That's their shitty lock.

Again, I don't disagree with the idea. I just think the analogy is dumb

Women aren't critisized for wearing short-sleeved shirts and the kind of shorts that men where. She's being extremely dishonest. Men should save it for their wife, though, in my opinion. We don't live in fantasy land where things work that way, but that doesn't mean I have to like it when people play along with this gross culture tailored to them.

The fuckboy in this scenario isn't opening up for every woman unless he's literally a fincuck for every girl in his life.
I think the problem is that you don't actually understand the analogy.

Yeah and even if they do try shit they won't do shit, as that chick who went after YouTube proved with her shit K:D ratio.

Her post only vaguely makes sense in a Muslim context (Especially the part about women being pearls, which is a Muslim saying).

Cultural appropriation baka

My Chad brother lives lesbians
He fucks a new one every 6 or 7 weeks
It is like a hobby to him

>virgin
>cumrag
pick one

Attached: 1499750831167.jpg (357x508, 32K)

Right back at you
You do the same

>suck 50 dicks
>jerk of 30
>take 10 in the ass
>Tehee~ I'm a virgin silly bois ^.~
That's how modern women are.

>implying you haven't been letting Chad use your shitter

Attached: 1522405399049.jpg (213x237, 16K)

i'm flattered that you think i'm attractive enough to do any of these things

THIS!!!!
Everyone should be unironically walking around in suits my dude

must suck be a really ugly female, more than being a male. Feminism is just their way to relieve their pain blaming us for everything, its so obvious, i dont even get mad anymore.

EVERY HUMAN SHOULD LEGALLY HAVE TO WEAR A CUTE BAGGY SWEATSHIRT, SHORTS/SKIRT/SWEATS, AND SNEAKERS UNLESS THEY ARE WORKING, IN WHICH CASE THEY MUST WEAR APPROPRIATE COMFY WORK ATTIRE. WOMEN MUST WEAR CUTE THIGH HIGHS AS WELL. TIGHT CLOTHING SUCH AS JEANS, YOGA PANTS, AND BUSINESS SUITS ARE ABOLISHED. END OF DISCUSSION.

Attached: 1522721055566.jpg (372x268, 17K)

Men should be covered up in public and should only be allowed to show their ugly male face to their female guardian.

Men always start sweating bullets when I talk about killing rapists.

Attached: Kill your local rapist.jpg (1280x623, 163K)

be a more likeable woman if you want to be desired for more than sex.

cumrag, no woman past 13 is a virgin

No woman wants to be desired by a poorly raised man.

Attached: 1522865923422.jpg (716x667, 98K)

No man wants a relationship with a neurotic, dull, obnoxious fleshlight.
You bitches are some of the most boring people i've ever met. I swear to god I've met dozens of girls with identical outlook and personalities.
No nuance in terms of hobbies, or talents, or interests. No interesting outlook or opinions all something i've heard another bitch say before.
Why the fuck would we want to be around you other than for sex?? Really. You're not funny, you're not interesting, You're usually demanding as fuck, and prone to bitch fits?

If i want company i'm much better off hanging out with my friends than around you.

Attached: 1492350945758 - Copy.png (175x161, 61K)

I wear longsleeves year round no matter the weather, even did so in Florida. Casper pale, don't want a farmer's tan. Plus I have to either wear hats all the time, which I hate, or apply sunscreen every 40 minutes. And sunscreen always gets in my eyes and makes them watery even though I use high quality stuff.
I have literally been on dates with over one hundred men and I haven't liked a single one of them. 2D is superior.

Case in point of a shitty man kek.

>You're usually demanding as fuck,
We can't lower the bar anymore it's already hitting the ground. Maybe with pic related we'll be able to dig a hole to lower the bar even further.
>If i want company i'm much better off hanging out with my friends than around you.
Please do. Men have nothing to offer women.

Attached: bagger-288-largest-land-vehicle-in-the-world-12.jpg (800x543, 119K)

Women look at me too, but it's in disgust user.

What exactly about men has discounted you? Men are naturally romantic

a cage is to humane for you y-chromoshits

Attached: rapists.jpg (960x961, 184K)

What does that even mean. You're literally making shit up to try to get a rise out of anonymous people. What's the point? Everything you're saying is clearly a lie, so why waste your time writing it?

>"men have nothing to offer women"
>dick
>money
>stability
>an entertaining and loveable person to be around
>somebody who can make you laugh
>charm
>free meals
>A sense of security
I'm actually a very good man to girls i like, i've been too good and ended up being treated like shit in the past just for loving a girl and putting her ahead of myself.

Now I realize the error of my ways, You have to earn affection. You make us perform circus tricks just for pussy. It's time for you to actually earn love.
There's literally nothing you could offer me that i'd be interested in besides pussy. That's because thats all your average girl is good for.

Attached: Perfect eye contact.png (773x528, 462K)

Just because you were raped by a man doesn't mean all men are rapists.
Also in terms of reproduction men are actually me valuable. Women can not make semen from bones or skin and humans cant be made frm 2 eggs, but men can make eggs from skin. You can't kill us off, the best you can do is the semen cages, and you won't ever do that, because humans deserve to be free.

No, they don't.
Women are weak and can't do shit, the only "men" you scare are prissy white robots, who aren't really men to begin with.
The only power women have is the power given to them by men, they will never be able to gain any power on their own due to their weakness coupled with their cowardice.

Attached: 1384426511699.jpg (230x360, 20K)

killing a person for raping someone is hardly a proportionate response.

Castration is more logical and appropriate.

Can confirm, those raised by a non-nuclear family tend to have bigger troubles, as there's no proper teamwork. Dad's not teaching Billy to be a man, nor is mom there to love and be a spoiler, but also clean and cook.

This is why millenials have failed, as Gen X is a generation of failures taught by stupid parents. It's a domino effect that will conquer modern day Rome.

Castration doesn't stop rape. Men will just use tools like that gang rape in India where men shoved a metal pipe up a woman's vagina so she died.
Killing is the only thing that works. Dead men don't rape.

Um you're forgetting male ghost rape sweaty. I saw an X-files episode about it once

Just arrest rapists like we already do

I'd be all for killing rapists if we also kill adulterers.

Attached: 1439998458097.jpg (923x633, 201K)

the one with the nursing home that was always high on gook shrooms?

lmao

Too many women have empathy for dildoids. It's their biggest weakness. I'm glad misandry is becoming more widespread. Hopefully more women will pick up the kitchen knives and stab their parasitic husbands in their sleep. Female prisons are already full of women who killed their rapists and abusive husbands.
For every man that dies the world becomes a better place.

Yeah yeah that one, I still don't get that one. Were the ghosts real or were they high? Why'd the ghosts leave with the mushrooms so spooky

This doesn't really work when men don't dress like strippers in the first place.

You mean """""rapists"""" aka people she willingly slept with while drunk and """""abusive""""" husbands that dared to not give her enough money for doing nothing all day. Also you sound edgier than a 12 year old in COD but I guess that is expected from females wanting to sound "tough".

It's impossible to hate men because men created everything good in this world. If anyone ever dislikes men, they are free to go live in a cave somewhere and eat berries. If you opt not to do this, you don't hate men, you love them and want to be around them.

Solanas was a moron who knew nothing about biology or technology and the other people more pathetic than her are the idiots that take her seriously.

Again, women can't do anything.
All this will do is kill off all the weak men who don't understand that women are cancer, basically the white men, leaving the real men left to put women back in the kitchen where they belong, in chains if need be.

Your attempts to add race bait into this gender bait thread are admirable user

Nonwhite men aren't smart enough to outwit women. If the white man falls you're fucked.

Solanas knew the truth about men and she wasn't afraid to say it. Of course men hate her for speaking the truth about them. Men are very concious about their image since deep down they know they're souless meat-dildos.

>Nonwhite men aren't smart enough to outwit women.
BAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
This is gonna be too easy.

>soulless meat-dildos are responsible for all art, architecture, philosophy, mathematics and science in general, ever created
How does that make sense? Are women even worse than meat-dildos, then?

>Are women even worse than meat-dildos, then?
yes, they are soulless AND brainless meatholes