Something goes wrong in my life

>Something goes wrong in my life
>instantly start plotting out ways to kill myself

Honestly, I think it should be considered an accomplishment that I have lived this long already.

Attached: 8F8A9B20-3938-4352-B74C-1FD3FCE1A654.png (957x676, 645K)

Nah it s normal i ve expirenced that a lot it comes along with embaressment

How do you deal with it? The voice gets louder with every passing year

>something goes wrong in life
>start vividly daydreaming about killing anyone even slightly responsible
Should I call a therapist or is this normal.

How serious do you think these feelings are? Do you quickly brush them aside or do they stay with you and you have to put in effort to not act on them?

>Honestly, I think it should be considered an accomplishment that I have lived this long already.
It is. Good job user.

It lasts for like a week and then I calm down
but if I had the ability to do it I would[/spoiler

I would probably discuss that with a professional, yes.

>Only accomplishment in life is not-dead-yet

I share the value of a mud worm.

Good way to get warded and hang yourself with the bedsheets

Me too. One of my more recent plans was to kill myself by butt-chugging isopropyl alcohol.

Attached: hahahaaaa.jpg (728x1054, 99K)

>I live only because it is in my power to die when I choose to: without the idea of suicide, I'd have killed myself right away.

Attached: cioran.jpg (495x500, 37K)

Would that not be painful?

Well I mean, it'd burn my asshole, but it also has a 100% chance of working, since I can do it inside, unlike drop hanging, doesn't require structural support, like suffocation hanging, and I won't vomit it out, like poisoning. Plus its not that expensive for the accuracy and ease of deployment

They will lock you up if you say it, just saying

Without the idea of suicide how would you know to kill yourself?

>butt chugging alchohol
Excuse me, what?

A pint of orally ingested isopropyl alcohol will kill a person, but I feel that if I put it up my ass, it'll be faster death requiring less alcohol and risk, since I can't vomit it out.

Have you ever had alcohol on an open wound? Now imagine that feeling all over your asshole and intestines

I mean, yeah. It's not gonna last that long though, so I think its a good price to pay to die.

Nigga, you're literally gone melt the inner part of your intestines. It'd be excruciatingly painful

>for you

originaldesu

Attached: pete hines.jpg (499x499, 107K)

Yeah, but I'd be too dead in a bit to care

you won't die, faggot. You'll just destroy your intestines and have to shit in a bag the rest of your life.