Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all

>better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all

Does arcanine agree?

Attached: ueueueueuue.jpg (983x1390, 132K)

Yes. It hurts to lose someone but it shows that you are capable enough to have someone love you in the first place. People who have never loved are just suffering their whole life although it doesn't hurt as much as a bad breakup.

So to sum it up

>intense emotional pain for a short period of time

vs

>emotional pain your entire life

No i dont believe in real love.

Yes, and I'm not talking about just some average relationship where you're together out of loneliness, but a real one, where you truly like and care for the other person.
I'll die having never experienced love firsthand, at least not reciprocated love, and it's a pain that's with me almost every single day.

I'd say it's up to personality, for instance, Watson would find a life without love a lot harder than Holmes

I've always hated it when people refer to Jow Forums as Arcanine. In order for it to work that way, the board would have to be called "/rk9/"

Absolutely not, for me. I wanted to be alone, romantically, from the start, and they kept pushing it and acting as if they needed me romantically, and I reluctantly accepted because they were such a good friend. I wish things could have just stayed how I wanted them to be. Now, all the words they said about love and how I'm a good person and how they wanted to be with me forever hurt, because they grew cold and seemed to have changed their mind. It's a serious blow that I didn't need.

I guess it could be different for other kinds of people.

When you're in your late 20s knowing nothing about love and it looks like it's going to be that way forever, you'll forever be regretting not taking a chance.

I've never had a female even show the slightest bit of interest in me, much less love me. I don't even have any good memories to look back on. At this point life feels like a routine, pointless task to be carried out until it's finished.
Maybe it's just "the grass is always greener" way of looking at things but if I had the choice I'd rather know what lost love feels like than live like this. There's no worse feeling than living a lonely empty life

don't know about "loving" but as someone with spd i like finding people to obsess over, especially if i know they will hurt me at some point to break my constant flat affect. it's definitely worth it in that sense

Certainly. If something can happen once there is always hope of it happening again. Plus you can learn from it and be better the next time.

If something never happens it just feels impossible, hopeless, not knowing where to start.

>If something can happen once there is always hope of it happening again
>when you have never had a single women fall in love with you
Someday I'll lose control and do something I regret because of this.

Attached: 1519681166509.jpg (717x960, 56K)

Yes I guess because it at least demonstrates capacity.

What is "spd"? originally..

This could apply to this place.

more like
>intense emotional pain with constant recollection of that period of happiness, questioning what you could've done differently
vs
>detaching happiness from love and pursuing things that bring you permanent happinesss

I agree. Love teaches you many lessons about yourself and I would never give those lessons up. Even if it saved me a lot of pain

I would say no. If you don't love and/or aren't loved then you never know how amazing it is. If you're "loved" and you love that person, have all your trust in them, and want to spend the rest of your life with them, then that person leaves and destroys you it has to be the worst thing you could go through. I would much rather never be loved than have someone "love" me and then destroy me completely.

Everyone testing this rn

There is always anyone to try again

I think it's better to have a win-loss ratio in life of 0-0 than 0-1 personally. That's why I never ask girls out or initiate any conversation ever. Because I know there's a higher possibility or rejection or risk of being ignored than chance of intrigue.

Last somebody to test if thats the filteri

Yes, mathematically provable. The basic state is to have love nobody. To have loved someone is a positive feeling. To have lost the person returns you to the base state. Anything further is whining and victim complex.

Absolutely retarded post here

>To have lost the person returns you to the base state
You've obviously never been in love if you honestly believe this

>Anything further is whining and victim complex.
>t. my "mathematically proven" opinion

WHY MUST WE BE SOBERRR

t. professional whiner normalfag