Who here /ENTP/

Who here /ENTP/
how is life going my niggas

Attached: 1522246559907.png (560x303, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sociotype.com/tests/#The-Extended-Socionics-Test
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Criticism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>ENTP
soyboy horoscope

After a really messy breakup, I moved from Introverted to Extroverted i think. I keep going out and partying and dancing. I have alot of energy and its brought alot of people into my life. Its brought girls that want to date me into my life. Friends, etc. Ive become closer to friends that are actually men. ejected alot of toxic people.

And yet I still feel lonely as fuck. I wish someone would just hold me as I cry. and tell me its alright. and just lay with me as we sleep.

I wish I'd stop pointing guns at myself

ENTP nigga I'm good bro

Lost my relationship at the beggining of the last year lost half of my friends life is going shit tried to get back together in life ended up with being hiding in a corner and crying like the day was never going to end

and the only thing that came in my mind was to help other people just so they could feel better didn't go so good

and now i'm here replying rarely...

Why does everyone hate on ENTPs? Jealousy?

because we're selfish sociopathic fucks most of the time kek

I nominate myself an ENTJ as a leader for our ENTP kin

are you me?

yes. they feel threatened by our self confidence and egos, because seemingly we shouldnt have any of that. they think those attitudes are reserved only for 6.5ft thunder chads

we're not stupid enough to fall for that, sorry

i don't hate them i don't hate people unless they wrong me somehow desu
i just find them very annoying
t. INTP

anyone wanna create an ethno state of only entps?

shit bait originally

And have all of the intelligence and ability to make a future society, but not doing shit with the knowledge or ideas? No thanks. Everybody who's ENTP knows: Million ideas a day, no action ever.

Oh my gosh that is such an ENTJ thing to say!!!

It's ok. Should be looking for a job but...fuck it you know? I might hit the bar tonight.

It would disintegrate in a week because no one gets shit done. We need some ISTJ slaves to make it work.

I know you got bullied a lot and you deserved 100% of it for being such an edgy annoying brainlet.

>friends are all doing shrooms together on 4/20
>tell them I can't make 4/20 because of work but I can do 4/21 because of work
>they want me to just book it off or call in sick
>can't because I've already booked off my previous two shifts because of exams

Do my ENTP bros know this feel?

Attached: 1299453256.png (1200x600, 195K)

because they're horrible at debating and overestimate their intelligence very greatly. The ENTP is basically that kid who thought himself to be a psychopath with a very high IQ, while all his classmates saw him for the edgy wannabe he is.

/isfj/ master race here ama

Attached: 1522912670731.png (422x357, 161K)

Minus feeling sad because I'm alone. Being RIGHT is the ultimate high.

literally feeling this right now arguing with my gf

>The ENTP is basically that kid who thought himself to be a psychopath with a very high IQ
I hear ya INTJ.

ENTJ. Why aren't you guys domesticating other types and reforming them into good little E/ISTJs?

Attached: 675bc4f30787e31c9899d8c2157b5dad.jpg (900x1273, 763K)

when you read between the lines all this shows is that an ENTP, once again, calls himself a depressed "sociopath". Sociopaths don't exist. and none of you are on the ASPD spectrum so stop pretending that you are, nobody is buying it.

>overestimate their intelligence very greatly
ummmm sweaty this totaly legit online test gave me this

Attached: IQ.png (1430x765, 62K)

Why is it that ENTP's and INTPs can be so different when it comes to arguments. INTP's usually hate arguing, and don't care about winning, while ENTP's are all about arguments.

*ISTP
that's how everyone else sees you though, and rightfully so.

jesus, dude, who hurt you. Jow Forums is not entirely comprised of edgy teens you know.

you mean how you see ENTPs, right?
Also, there was an ISTP sociopath circlejerk a couple days ago.

>who hurt you.
what kind of brainlet would come to that conclusion
>Jow Forums is not entirely comprised of edgy teens you know.
too bad that I wasn't talking to the ENTPs who pretend to be on the ASPD spectrum then. Oh wait, I was.

ENTJ here
Is it normal for me to be angry/short tempered?

Except that this is wrong ENTP...

I am an ENFP and dying from loneliness as nobody is genuine enough for me. I live in a world where I wish I wasn't human for I don't seem to belong such, yet due to agnostic values I worry about going to Heaven and being forced to give up my soul.

The ENFP is highly obsessed with sex. It is all I can think about; things not involving sex bore me quickly. I dream about getting a best friend who is a woman and having her tell me if she shaves her pubic hair or not. This is my ultimate goal in life, for I cannot achieve much more and even this is nigh impossible.

I want love and care, honesty and openness, but also respect. I want to matter to someone, to not be forgotten about in favor of others. I want to have someone who devotes themselves to me and I to them. In this age of phones, betrayal, and disconnection that is even more impossible than ever.

An ENTP has logic and can get entertainment from numerous areas. An ENFP needs people and hates people at the same time, living in a personal hell, while being too "weird" to ever be accepted by any faction. Even other robots reject me because my strange antics are repulsive to them. Each person has their own values, I cannot wish this to change, but it makes life very lonely as acceptance is nigh impossible. An ENTP could lie, pretend, and be part of the system. An ENFP is cursed to be honest and be hurt for it, yet value it too much to ever get rid of it or not expect it from others, resulting in you rejecting the slivers of humanity you get due to them not caring about you in the slightest and mostly tolerating you because you can be mildly entertaining from time to time due to my weird antics.

I wish I was an ENTP. I wouldn't suffer from constant identity issues and idealized values nobody can uphold. As it stands, I exist in this place until I eventually die, which I am not sure is a better situation than life.

Yeah, perfectly normal for ENTJs. Especially when things don't go according to plan.

I've taken the test four times
Heres my history
>test 1: ENTJ-?
>test 2: ENTJ-A
>test 3: ENTP-?
>test 4: ENTJ-T
What could this mean?

>you mean how you see ENTPs, right?
no. then I would have said that that's how I personally see them.
>ISTP sociopath circlejerk
ok? How does that relate to any of this?

>obsessed with arguing and being right
>am cripplingly stupid and argumentatively lazy

Honestly I just like being smug.

Means you're either ENTJ or ENTP, faggot. The 16memes test is a shitty one anyways. Take sociotype.com/tests/#The-Extended-Socionics-Test

INFP here. My best friend is ENTP and fits the stereotype pretty well. He is almost non stop debating issues of politics and religion (atheist and libertarian), says things like "Nobody agrees with me cause they're thick", enjoys offending others and creating contreversy and is usually sporting a shit eating grin. He's a smart guy and wants to enter politics but is pretty impractical and usually inflexible. He's also very outgoing but tends to be socially awkward, especially around women. We share a lot in common and I find his rants both intriguing and entertaining. So all in all, ENTPs are pretty great.

Meme shit for faggots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers–Briggs_Type_Indicator#Criticism

>no fun allowed!
Off with you, back to r/FedoraTipping and r/VapeNation