Shh

Shh.

Attached: E254535D-F670-4092-AB95-054EDFD7E266.png (1440x1421, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3zl4FliiA
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/caffeine-roundtable
youtube.com/watch?v=sUOT36hC2bk&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

..a-almost.

Why does pepe drink poop?

Fuck you

Day 5 NoCaff

youtube.com/watch?v=Gb3zl4FliiA
Stop drinking coffee!!

Not yet sweetie.

Do you know that coffee is almost always produced by slave work by third world citizen? Everybody who drinks coffee shouldn't be allowed to criticize refugees coming into the first world.

Day 51

shh sweetie i'm not done with my coffee yet :) read the mug silly :)))))))

>dude coffee beans are grown in equatorial shitholes so just let hundreds of thousands of muslim men into your country lmao
>>>/leftypol/

Attached: 41593AFC-9260-45C4-A2B9-9CFCE16B0490.gif (500x365, 1.29M)

White people are responsible for the poverty in Africa, so yeah they shouldn't be surprised some of them want a better life in Europe.

kys

Hey user, I was just wonderi-

Sage

Great argument as always, Jow Forums.

What differences do you feel?

Burden on proof is on you to explain why the white man who cured Polio and is curing malaria is responsible for poverty in your shithole

Attached: 1522124754268.jpg (870x960, 70K)

Attached: F7894120-5217-4A3E-86C0-DCBF732A2878.jpg (1050x741, 286K)

Read a fucking history book. Africa was a peaceful and rich continent before white people enslaved black people, stole their resources, killed them in wars, made colonies off their former territories and even today they enslave them with unfair economic deals.

Weaker, more sluggish, anhedonia, can't sleep anymore

>white people are responsible for poverty in africa

Not gonna go into too much detail cause we're on Jow Forums not Jow Forums but just drop whatever high school history taught you and think about what you said. Whites have hardly any impact on the state of Africa nowadays, so thats not a valid excuse. If the Africans knew what they were doing then Africa would be transformed into a literal paradise for blacks but instead you just got black warlords running around and screwing everything up. The problem isn't Whites, it's other blacks in Africa. Stick to the thread though and don't go off topic

>still doesn't provide any argument besides ad hominem

Wow, Jow Forums truly knows how to debate.

WAHOO

>rich
Africa didn't even invent the fucking wheel before the white man came. They have no written history and no real understanding of the value of their natural resources. Explain to me how being illiterate, unintelligent, and uninspired makes them a rich continent.
Also, peaceful? Are you fucking retarded? African tribes were constantly at war. Maybe you should read a history book.

White people made unfair business deals that are a modern form of slavery and whenever a country tries to cancel any of these contracts, "out of nowhere" these perfectly financed warlords appear and turn the country into another hellhole. Modern African countries have the decision whether they want to be treated like slaves in economic agreements or suffer a war for another decade or two because of white people.

The conflicts Africans had before are a joke compared to the brutal genocides by white people whenever black people didn't want to be governed by white people. How many do you think died in a typical African war before the colonization? At most 10.000. How many did the white man kill? Over 10.000.000. Compare these numbers, idiot.

What do you fags think of this bullshit that coffee is giving people cancer?

blacks arent smart enough tomake good business deals? didnt read the rest of your post btw

You're right. White people are so advanced they invented time machines to go back to 4000 BC and use all the powers they got to oppress helpless Africans into not having accomplished any degree of progress and regional stability to this very day. #fugdrumbf #resist

Fun fact: African tribes didn't even know how to make weapons or commit violence until the Europeans came to colonize them (again) during the slave trade. They most certainly didn't betray their "black brothers" many times by selling slaves to Europeans to exchange them for goods and weapons.

Yeah, they didn’t do nothing. They were good boys and shit. It’s all whitey’s fault.

>didnt read the rest of your post btw

Wow, Jow Forums cannot even read two sentences.

how come there are no white tribes in the amazon, africa, or australia in the modern day? meanwhile these people are still living a mostly primative life....

really makes you ponder

This is just a product of white people having greater killing technology. Look at Africa now and how their civil wars always turn into genocides.

You need to go back.

White people finance these warlords.

niggers are stupid LOL

Attached: bbc-africa-follow-bbcafrica-killing-of-five-bald-men-in-22717930[1].png (500x555, 113K)

.. because europeans colonised those continents hundreds of years later .. bruh .. what?

before that they literally were nomadic cousin fuckin barbarians in gaul/germania/britannia.

like niga .. who are you?

If you're gonna bring up low hanging fruit like slavery, do note that a lot of the slave traders were actually black trying to make a cheap buck, similar to the african warlords nowadays. To blame it all on whites isn't right as it's a mixed bag of bad decisions, some worse than others. Still that doesn't mean that if africa was given a grace period from "white interferrence" that they'd reach a state like modern countries. Either way with the original arguement being about how if you take something by a slave you can't have an opinion on immigrants coming to first world continents, i'm saying all this cause it'd be better if they could fix their own problems and make a habitable country so there'd be no need for immigration. The only foreign interference nowadays are from charity groups (who are white) that are trying to help africa not be such a mess. You'd think that over five decades of foreign aid that they'd get somewhere but they keep internally fighting and don't band together to make a place that's not terrible.

citation needed

hahahaha you fucking retard

How is it hypocrisy if I'm absolutely fine exploiting foreigners and denying them access to my nation at the same time? If anything it's the opposite of hypocrisy; my position is 'I don't care about brown people' and I'm applying it consistently.

That's racist though.

No you

god Jow Forums is easy to bait nowadays holy shit

>someone has a different opinion = bait

fuck off

Not even Jow Forums but think whatever you want to think bud.

what are the benefits of drinking coffee?

None.

>bad for environment
>bad for your sleep
>bad for your stomach
>bad for your gains
>bad for the third world

Caffeine at first but your body gets used to it after a while so you form an addiction and need to have caffeine otherwise you'll be in a world of pain.

>bad for your sleep

Literally just don't drink it before going to bed you idiot.

>good for energy
>good for mental acuity
>vinegars, onions, garlic, spicy food, et al. is also bad for your stomach
>only abd for your gains if you're a fucking idiot and pop 200mg before bed

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/caffeine-roundtable

>t-nation.com

fuck off

Coffee beans themselves are actually one of natures surprisingly beneficial things .. they're extremely beneficial for a variety of things including neuro/cardiac.

Shit, seems like everyday we're pulling some new health benefit from coffee or just straight caffeine.

Attached: 88B7F902-C14A-4B5A-8F20-071DA1EECA66.png (698x1284, 3K)

>stop drinking coffee
>Nocaff
It's amazing how some people managed to convince other people that one of the healthiest drinks in the world is somehow bad for you. Read some studies, the healthiest amount is around 4 cups of caffeinated nated coffee a day. It correlates with better quality of life and longer lifespans.

lads I agree with what you're saying but if you can't tell that is bait you're a lost cause

>that 30 year old who needs coffee in order to function

Attached: IMG_0390.png (376x349, 56K)

Some bish from HR has that same cup

Neat.

Attached: 9d6 (1).jpg (750x750, 68K)

yep.

Being racist is not okay. We're all the same humans.

Coffee is good for you, caffeine is not.

No we're not. Some are superior in certain aspects to others. /sipsboys/ are superior to coffags

Attached: 1493228303010.png (1200x1412, 733K)

>Coffee is good for you, caffeine is not.

Attached: 1517957100454.png (196x257, 7K)

Kek

No, genetics do not matter when it comes to intelligence. Education is everything.

Do you have any way of verifying that claim?

>open thread about coffee
>six replies in it turns into race politics
th-thanks Jow Forums

Attached: 1486837247567.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Never forget: Jews are white people.

Your an retard. Read the studies.

can i get a quick rundown?

i drink about 6 shots of espresso every day, almost no coffee on the weekends (don't feel any withdrawal symptoms)

where's the harm?

So because they had less large-scale deaths, Africa was peaceful? They were still fighting and killing like every other place in the world. Don't try to make Africa out to be some peaceful drum-pounding utopia where kings and queens sat on mountains of gold drinking wine and writing epics.

I'm speaking about day-to-day experience, not longitudinal research. Caffeine dependency is miserable.

>its another shitpost turns into a political debate episode

>not lifting for 1/4/8/8
never going to make it

You clearly never watched the latest documentary about how Africa would look like without the inference of white people with the name Black Panther.

People who bring politics into Jow Forums should be permabanned

Being racist is fine.

It's not.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

>We're all the same humans.

Please name ONE large nation run by African Blacks that ANY sane human would choose to live in.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUOT36hC2bk&t

Attached: Cole-square.jpg (450x450, 24K)

South Africa is nice.

>Genetics determines almost everything about your body but has 0 impact on intelligence
Right

I sure hope his "clean living" business going well.

Low quality bait

Extremely high quality thread, mods sticky this

I'm 38 and what is this?

They can't make a life in Africa they sure as hell won't make one in Europe.

>South Africa is nice.

You are insane. South Africa WAS nice when whites ran it. Cape Town is running out of water because of bad leadership, white farmers are being killed, the former black president is being charged with corruption, the black lead government just voted to allow itself to take land from White farmers without any compensation. South Africa is becoming the new Zimbabwe.

Attached: Zimbabwe.jpg (2465x795, 526K)

>if it say it, its true

Year 20 here

hes a multimillionaire who lives in hawaii so I would say it is

You're alright, user.

>My anecdotes trump your studies
Kek

kek

how are you meant to see which line the covfefe comes up to if its cermaic cup?

Attached: mag glas.jpg (657x527, 24K)

Awesome dude. Never gone that long, at least not in my last ten years as a caffeine addict

lol white people caused the population to increase exponentially. Some oppression

>covfefe
Oh my god! So fuckin funny! It's not a word but its like coffee!

Fair trade though. They're still paid fuck all, but their jobs paying fuck all is still better than unemployment.

Hahahah