Rice is dirty poor peasant feed, imported into modern society to feed the slaves

Rice is dirty poor peasant feed, imported into modern society to feed the slaves.
Slaves are brainwashed to love it, but it contains no nutrients, only empty calories to keep the slaves going.
Billionaires never eat rice or bread or potatoes, they know it's animal feed. And soy is to feminize the population and make them into docile cattle.
Organic animal products, veggies and fruits is all they eat because it's full of life extending properties.
>inb4 i get verbally attacked by brainwashed slaves

Attached: 1515633377983.jpg (600x385, 50K)

tfw i was raised on rice and soy sauce

I've kicked the starch and sugar habit too. Certainly better for you.

I couldn't possibly live without my egg drop soup w/wantons, pork fried rice, and egg roll all doused in soy sauce and chased with a mountain dew. That's practically all I eat every day

>pork
enjoy your unclean toxic flesh the garbage collector of all animals.
filthy goy.

Well, what food you recommend then?
Also, rice is UMA.

>but it contains no nutrients, only empty calorie
Are you a retard

Just eat brown rice instead of white you fucking spakka

White rice, rolled oats, sweet potato are the best carb sources. Most people have problems with wheat, regular potato, sugar. Keto is great for cutting but you need carbs for intense exercise, period. OP is stupid.

>billionaires never eat rice

UHHHH HELLO, SUSHI????

Attached: SushiMostExpensive2.jpg (630x451, 68K)

>veganism is poor people eating while attempting to maintain a moral highground

brown is even worse, it's anti-nutrient, chinks mill it for a reason, slaves dying too fast is not good for business.

>intense exercise
another idiotic trend invented to keep the slaves occupied for no reason.

>occasional ego boosting event

Calm down, Jesus

check mate polnigger

Attached: 09fortrump1_194642.jpg (494x517, 87K)

>occasional marketing boosting event

>Rich people don't eat empty calories
>Rich people never eat chips, cake, or donuts
OP you're fucking retarded. I'm also fairly certain Bill Gates, yes Bill Gates, eats at McDonalds

His favorite snack is lays potato chips

Think of him what you will, but Andy Warhol ate that Whopper for a reason, you know.

>get attacked by brainwashed slaves .
you gotta protect those opinions with these lies that you tell yourself . are you mental ill ? just a curiosity .
most people eat them cause they taste good you stupid aspie .

>occasional marketing boosting event

sdfsdf3434

brainwashed slave

>liking bread is brainwashing