SPIC WOMEN

talk about why they are the best

Attached: 3388F9A5-D37F-4ED3-9C16-2973DBA22283.jpg (300x300, 30K)

That pic is the perfect example of how bad latinas age

Her wrinkles are already setting in as she transforms into Consuela

You have to be 18 or older to post here, Caleb

They have the best bodies and the most conservative of all women.

They have brown skin and tend to be pretty when they dont have too much indigena blood in them

Arab and Desi women are better tho. Brown skin, but with better food and culture

>They have the best bodies and the most conservative of all women.
Arab and Desi women say hi

latina here ama

I don't know about best bodies, since we tend to gain weight easily. But conservative is true, and we're all raised having it beaten into our heads that our main purpose is to serve our husband /:

>best bodies
only until they're 30, then it goes downhill from there, and i mean really downhill
>most conservative
it really depends, if they're 2nd generation immigrants then they're pretty much indistinguishable from white girls when to comes to sluttiness.
source: am spic

Attached: 643543223432423.jpg (962x650, 221K)

THIS HERE BE a spic appreciation thread
iam going to have to ask you to fuck off sir

Attached: IMG_0428.gif (210x201, 1.53M)

>But conservative is true
then why are latinas sluts?

Hey I know you from some where

Attached: IMG_0298.png (476x401, 165K)

I think that Latin American women only get fat at 30 because of the fact that they've already shat-out 2 or 4 kids.

They're also not in the dating market, so they're not making it a point to look nice.

Compounding matters, Latin Americans in the United States eat sugar and fast-food and all kinds of garbage because it's cheap, easy, and inexpensive. If you're not careful and counting the calories of what you're consuming, you'll blow-up like a fucking balloon.

mmmm you probably mean the Americanized ones who just want to smoke weed and party, but I'd say they're loyal/exclusive sluts, at least.
>only until they're 30
Heavily disagree if I look at my mom/aunts compared to white women their age. The women in your pic are like...specifically the trashy lower class women who exist in all nationalities and races.

What halaalaalajakala what are you doing with the computer

Attached: IMG_0089.jpg (204x301, 23K)

If you truly are spic, you are either self hating or your trying to deflect all the incoming boners of thirsty men craving tight latina taco pussy.

Attached: 9CF2328B-DDE5-4988-AE90-DD430EB9B846.jpg (680x1024, 143K)

What do you mean by conservative user

Soon all of America will look like that

Attached: IMG_0442.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

>being this mad that our women are brown but even prettier and more cultured than spics
lmao @ amerimutts

lies user they smell funny and their skin always sand when thier around

Attached: IMG_0433.png (250x256, 97K)

You can have them if you want, because being latino is a cultural and racial thing the same way being "arab" is, there will never be a shortage of spic women, which i guess is a good thing if that's your preference

Their skin is silky soft, like all women

Arab women>spic women

Ok user I've seen the light and it shines green and white

Attached: IMG_0455.jpg (500x524, 42K)

Latina mi favorita!
Yes there are the fat Americanized version people bust out to shitpost against the thread, but the real ones:

>Can be dominant
>Hot as fuck
>Sexy accent
>Don't give a shit about other fags

Can't you guys go back to liking Asians...

Only thing bad about a latina is that they will have 1-3 kids already by the time you meet them.

NO user we now now that that azn qts where a mistake the one true qts are Latinos

Attached: IMG_0430.png (1090x929, 736K)

Yh and all black are criminals and all japs kill them selfs and all white ppl have privilege and all arabs have aks

That's what eating high carb diets do to your body faggot

Tortillas, tamales and tortas wreck havoc in your waist

Taco pussy is best pussy

Damn you bastard! My only chances of sex have been ruined! (Obvioussarcasm.exe)

I'm white but all my GFs have been Hispanic. None of them were fat or had 4 kids.