Guys, I think I fucked up, or did something good

Guys, I think I fucked up, or did something good.

I had this party during easter, with two mates, let's call them "male" and "female", since they were of their respective genders. It wasn't a particularly big party, just a small friend party thingy.
"female" had brought with her a female friend, let's call her "qt". She was amazingly well looking, so I of course think she's a roastie.
We had the party, and both "female" and "qt" drank all the alcohol before me and "male" were able to. "female" just got drunk, while "qt" passed out after 30 minutes.
Before "qt" passed out, she started kissing "male" against his will, he didn't seem to mind though. Confirming my belief that she was a roastie

cont

Attached: f.png (667x670, 648K)

I think i'm gonna be using "reddit spacing" because it looks a hell of a lot cleaner than this shit

Well, after she passed out, me and "male" had to make sure she didn't choke on her own vomit, easier said than done.

Every time she "woke up" to puke, we had to lift her head up over a bucket.
(she didn't really wake up as she didn't seem conscious while doing it"

As make her not just lay on the floor, we moved her into my bedroom (I live in a small 3 room flat), and layed her on my bed.

That was a lot easier, since we could just turn her on the side when she had to puke, and she would vomit into a bucket.

While this was going on, "female" was a drunken cunt and yelled and shouted at "male" as she thought he was kissing "qt" while she was passed out, he wasn't he was just helping her vomit

After "qt" stopped vomiting and seemed to start sleeping. It seemed like "qt" didn't like having her bra on while sleeping, understandable. But she tried to pull her bra off all the time. So every so often when I walked in on her to make sure she was okay. I saw her tits (they were lovely btw). But every time i pulled up her bra again. After a while she kinda started talking in her sleep, and she said she was cold. So I got her a duvet or blanket, whatever it's called, and put it over her, so I fixed the problem of her constantly showing her tits.

Well, all went well, exept for "female" being a cunt all night, shouting and drunk calling people all the time. at 3 AM, we tried to get some sleep, "qt" had fallen down from my bed at that time, so i kinda took her place, and she just layed on the floor with my blanket/duvet over her.

She suddenly at 6 AM woke up and started clinging onto the nearest wall, which was a closet door that slided, so she slided with it. But she managed to keep upright after that, and she wondered why it was so dark. She walked around for a bit and talked to "male" and "female" while I tried to sleep. "female" was being a cunt and banging on my wall to come out and hug her (I hate hugs).

At 11 AM or so she ("qt") had started to loose her drunk, and she was now just tipsy, so I recommended her to take a shower, so she could get rid of the vomit in her hair. And she did that. Afterwards they all kinda left at the same time, so I had to clean up after all of them.

"qt" gave me her number, so I could talk to her, she was really grateful for me talking care of her ("male" didn't do that much because he found some more liquor after a while"

A day after the party I messaged "qt" if she wanted to hang out and talk, and she said yes, but she needed alcohol to be able to talk. Which I found weird, since I thought she was really social.

Well, she came by with a .5 liter vodka bottle with a bit of coke mixed in, for some reason. But I could't even taste the coke, so it was fine. We talked for a bit, then she said she wanted to see me drunk, since I saw her drunk, I agreed and she gave me the rest of the bottle, I drank the rest of it.

This is going to end up with them crying rape right?

Attached: 1515290283395.gif (221x196, 362K)

I don't remember much from that point onward, but apparantly my friends "female" and some other friend I have came by for a visit as well. That was stupid as I was completly hammered, "female", since she's a bitch, decided to film me. The footage, which I saw the day after, was horrible. I apparantly talked about never being able to have sex again, and I talked about my friends tits, and lots of stuff which was stupid.

Apparantly I held around "qt" a lot, which they thought was creepy, and they were afraid I would rape her, "female" has since told me she meant that as a joke, well it wasn't funny.

I woke up lying on my bathroom floor, freezing.

IKTF. watching footage of myself drunk always makes me cringe so hard.

After I woke up, at 18:00 or so, I called "qt" while being tipsy and talked to her about stuff, I don't remember much about it, but she talked about her family being shit and her father leaving (polish family), her mum won't even let her have male visits, as she is worried "qt" will get pregnant at 18, like her.

"qt" is apparently also very socially awkward, And only has two friends, one being "female"

Well, we talk a lot, since she got forced on a trip with her mother to a cabin, and we just talked over SMS a lot while she was there.

And we agree to eat at a local Subway sometime. She only likes pizza, taco and subs, for some reason.

Just this Tuesday we ate there, and we talked. We agreed to watch a movie this friday. After we parted ways we talked a lot, and I find out she has no intrests, none at all. The only thing she does in her free time is watching make-up videos on youtube.

Doesn't seem to bad, GF her user!

Attached: 1489428672914.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>reddit spacing
>a lot cleaner than this shit

use greentext retard

might be one of those pseudo thots that chad doesn't know about. I dated one and they're nice but they usually have wierd interests like Kpop or shit like that (hence why they say they don't have many interests)

Yesterday we talked over SMS again. And we stumbled into politics, she said she was a feminist, but after talking about her opinion it was clear she wasn't she was actually more egalitarian. But I tried to explain to her that she was not a feminist, and feminists actually have some weird opinions. But she still said she was feminist since feminism means "equality between genders". She also said she hates watching politics since she gets angry when she hears other people's opinions.

I don't care about her being a "feminist" as she is not a real feminist, just a person that has gotten sucked into thinking it means equality.

I also told her that one of our political parties, which is feminist, (Norwegian SV party) wanted to make it illegal for men to learn martial arts, because men already are strong enough to take care of any situation, and men learning martial arts is just harmful for women, because men already are dangerous enough. (This party actually believes this)

She just answered "Well, they're not real feminists then"

I then told her about the "no true scotsman" fallacy. And she just answered "well, I'm right so I don't care if I make a fallacy"

Now I think I've had a crush on her for a while, but it angers me that she has no interests at all, and refuses to believe that she is wrong or have lost an argument.

She also said she doesn't like movies, but why did she agree to watching a movie with me?

She said she liked hanging out with me since she has no friends.

I don't know what to think about her anymore. I like her, but there's nothing to talk with her about, as she has zero interests apart from make-up videos on youtube, which apparently is enough videos to watch all her free time.

She doesn't know what she wants to work with, and just picked a school "line" at random so she atleast has something to do.

I don't know guys, should I try to get her as my GF?

You massive fucking autist you dont have to disassemble someones position on something until it resembles yours because you dont like the word she uses to identify her political leaning, all you had to do after she said im a feminist is say ok. Jesus fucking christ no wonder your parents wish you were never born

I hate being filmed, and I explained it to her ("female"). But she got angry since apparantly "everything is her fault", when I complain about the things I don't like her doing.

She knows next to nothing about politics, because aparantly she gets angry when she hear other political views. But she really isn't a feminist. But I don't care what she calls herself, as long as she doesn't do anything shitty.

You're a fucking moron, all women are like that. Don't fuck it up and leave the subject alone, you can't change women's political opinions so easily over time because that's how women are. Also women will never admit they were wrong in an argument do don't even try for that. In your case she sounds like a fembot so just put what you said behind you and move on and she'll do the same.

you like her? if yes then do it, you can even get her to pick some hobbies just by doing them with you, also avoid politics, most women have cognitive dissonance when it comes to politics

Okay, that is kinda what I wished for.

Don't fuck it up and leave the subject alone, you ***CAN change women's political opinions so easily over time because that's how women are.
forgive my typo

Don't try to get her as your gf yet.

Try to introduce her to other things, so that she can like them too. I know that I didn't really like anime since all I saw around me was retarded shonen shit as a kid, but then a friend showed me Evangelion. Since then, I've been watching anime to find that same type of enjoyment. Likewise, I never really started to like movies until I saw Memento. Just try to show her something that is good, and she might come around to having similar interests.

She seems like she has the potential to be very impressionable, since she apparently has no interests or mind of her own by the looks of it...so I'd say yeah go for it just don't be a beta and start agreeing with everything she says that's just asking to become a doormat...the more you stand by your opinions (as long as you have a good argument for them that is) the more respect she'll have for you in the end anyway so don't worry about that.

I suggest that you find atleast 1 thing you can bond over though (that is not sex) whether it be hiking, roadtrips, or videogames or something with substance.

Goodluck op.

What kind of hobbies, she doesn't like films, since she has no attention span and she doesn't want to force her self to watch a movie.

I don't really like anime, I like some of it, but I think of anime like normal TV programmes, not something special.

Okay, but my point still stands. There is a lot of shit out there, and she might not like something because she hasn't seen how good it can be.

According to her, she has no libido, or whatever it's called, she has no interest in sex. She is a apparently virgin.

I wish I could fuck her, but eh, it's not the end of the world if I'm not able to.

But she seems like she would have sex, or atleast oral sex if the was drunk enough.

Yeah, I want to show her some really good movies, like the Wes Anderson movies and the Blade Runner movies.

We're gonna watch Blade Runner 2049 tomorrow (Friday)

not just movies or show her some light movies to ease her into cinema don't show her fucking Apocalypse now or the Godfather on your first movie night, pick some comedy or the disney classics (they never fail trust me), I don't know man, take her to a concert, go to an art gallery, check your town/city tourism site sometimes they have cool events, buy her a comic book or something tell her you like it and would love to have her read it (you of course don't have to really like it) and so on and so on
the "I have no libido" thing is something some shy awkward women say, this will pass the moment you get cuddly and shit

I only say that because basing a relationship around sex simply isn't enough obviously. I'm sure she would have sex with you but that isn't the issue here.

Just try to introduce her to other activities, music and movies are sort of shallow things to bond over but it's a start I suppose.

Well, she has seen most disney movies, and she loves Camp Rock and High School Musical, so she has seen some movies, but she says she doesn't like forcing herself to watch movies. But maybe she will think it's okay if she is doing it with somebody else
Yeah, my previous GF, Tanya said that as well, but after she started masturbating (idk, long story) One time she got got like super horny and pulled me into the woods and fucked me. (only time i've had sex)

why not ask her to watch the HSM trilogy together? might not be your cup of tea but can be good for bonding also if she already agreed to watch BR2049 with you I say all is well for the moment, even if she isn't big on movies you can have conversation and make fun of the Goose together

Yeah, she wanted me to watch Degrassi, and I said, I don't like those kinds of programmes, but I'd watch it with you, and she said "never mind, it's like 500 episodes long" as if she didn't expect me to say yes.

I might watch HSM with her, like, I don't care if it's shit as long as I'm with her.

She said she wanted to see some more disney classics, and I recomended Treasure Planet, since I was planning to watch that anyways, and she said it seemed fun.

She liked the idea of Blade Runner 2049, since she kinda related to the character when I described him, and she said she wanted to feel shit afterwards.

She sounds like a retard and a manipulative cunt. "Female" also sounds like a turbocunt who needs to die.

She was a cunt. But she is kinda nice, and she's in the friend circle I am in. And she usually isn't that horrible.

Oh you were talking about "qt" as well. Well, IDK, I think I have a crush on her as well.

op how old are you?! degrassi and highschool musical are very cringe

Just turned 18 a few months ago, "qt" is 17

Yeah, Degrassi and HSM is very cringe

I've told her I liked her when I was drunk, and she just said "oh" and I later asked her "what do you think about me liking you" and she replied "I don't know, I don't care that much"

What should I do to make her start liking me? Should I just continue doing stuff with her? Will she tell me if she starts fancying me?

be romantic and take the rest of our advice, if she ends up liking you it was meant to be, and if not then that's the way of the road

She apparently just got some furniture and maybe can't watch the movie with me tomorrow.

Is there something wrong with me? I feel really bad now.

yeah you're autistic as fuck

I knew that, though

I am autistic as fuck