I'm killing myself tonight lads, wish me luck

I'm killing myself tonight lads, wish me luck

Attached: 1522497125873.jpg (1280x718, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=8aShfolR6w8
google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2013/06/30/he-jumped-off-the-golden-gate-bridge-and-lived/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to sleep. You're here forever.

nah, let's play some vidya. wanna L4D2?

Go to sleep forever. youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU

damn, that's so fucking E D G Y. i just can't stand that normie clown sam hyde

goodbye user i wish you find happiness, also can you sauce me on that tv show?

>not going on a killing spree
Sad!

Don't do it user, we're here to talk about anything you want.

thanks
and no idea, i think i found the original image on /r6g/
i hope reincarnation isn't real because i don't want to be a chinese sweatshop worker

Good luck u gay bitch lol

thanks
can anyone give me some good HYPE songs for suicide

insert willy wanka
>no
>don't
>come back!
here

Obvious b8 m8

sage btw ecks dee

youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU

oh no come back

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 47K)

Somebody needs to kill Susan Wojiski like that youtube shooter bitch should've. If you're unironically suicidal might as well do something worthwhile for the human race desu

still sage btw ecks dee

At least tell us why you want to do this user, so we can tell you it isn't worth killing yourself over.

I know the thread is bait but I listen to this everyday.
youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0

partner cheated on me, i have gender dysphoria, crippling depression and anxiety, no friends, failed uni, debt
the bads have outweighed the goods for a long long time now, so it's time to go back to space

Good luck, user. You're a brave warrior if you succeed, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

>partner cheated on me
Forget them, you don't need them. Don't let their shitty choices control your life.

>I have gender dysphoria
Go see a therapist to find out what you really want.

>crippling depression and anxiety
Therapy and meds can also help with this, for the anxiety, give less fucks about what others think of you. Depression is harder to deal with, but try to identify a root cause.

>no friends
You can always find a friend user. Try local hobby clubs and gatherings.

>failed uni, debt
You can always go to a community college and transfer from there. If you don't want to do that, there are quite a few relatively high paying jobs out there that don't require a degree.

You deserve happiness user. Don't ever forget that. Many suicidal people change their mind right after they jump.

WHY WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT, BITCH ?!!!

DO IT NOW !!! RIGHT NOW, COWARD !!!

I AM BUSY, YOU RUDE LITTLE BASTARD

I DONT HAVE TIME TO SIT AND WAIT

DO IT NOW, YOU FUCKING COWARD

just get some sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

i bought a shitton of alcohol
i need to be properly sedated
so sit down, mister importsypoants

>Many suicidal people change their mind right after they jump.

HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! YPURE SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT DUDE...

Please show us your evidence...

(It's really too bad that you haven't killed yourself yet... Somebody as stupid as you serves absolutely no purpose on this planet)

Oh so you are normie trash? I almost felt sorry for you for a moment. I hope you fuck up and become a veggie

People who survive the jump due to intervention can relate their experience to others. Obviously we can't ask dead people.

nice, i won't fuck up though, see you in hell

LOL @ YOUR 'PARTNER' (you're gay) CHEATING ON YOU !!! HAHAHA !!!

You deserved it... And they had an excellent time having sex with somebody else, because you're not good enough.

But you haven't even mentioned the most important reasons why you should kill yourself right now, you worthless a sniveling little coward... You're a douchebag, and nobody likes you, and they never have liked you, and they never will like you... You're unlikable...

You're a fucking chickenshit little coward pussy boy who doesn't have the balls to kill yourself, so you make up an empty threat about doing it 'later tonight'...

If you had a hair on your ass you would do it right now...

But you're a fucking pussy... I suggest you go ahead and get it over with because you aren't wanted on this planet

Survive the jump through intervention?

Shut the fuck up

May I inquire about the reasons for your suicide?

youtube.com/watch?v=8aShfolR6w8

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2013/06/30/he-jumped-off-the-golden-gate-bridge-and-lived/amp/

LOL @ logging in online, threatening to commit suicide 'LATER TONIGHT', then sitting around 'chit chatting' about it...

this self absorbed narcissistic bullshit makes me sick to my stomach.

either kill yourself RIGHT NOW or stop wasting our time

you're predictable and boring

damn you better not, this place will be swarmed again with normalfags

Hey come on user, don't be like that

Fuck off. Sometimes people just need to talk

First go see a doctor. If you still think your life is worthless kill yourself, but really think this through. Jow Forums is on a shallow supply of Robots, we need to preserve what we have.

If you need help taking the leap go on facebook and check out how your hs friends have been doing

Talk about it, nobody can judge you here.

Attached: 1513179624116.jpg (500x389, 184K)

Hes not a robot hes a normie. Also if you go to a psychiatrist and even mumble the word the word suicide you get warded instantly.
Hell just end up selling his bussy for crack

Where did you get this information? A very large amount of people suffering from depression have considered suicide, including my dad. He didn't get warded, and the psychiatrist helped him to start enjoying life again

>narcissistic bullshit
you NEED to kill yourself RIGHT NOW because I, JohnnyNeptune, have a busy schedule and dont have the time to WAIT
youre the one who sounds like the narcissist here Johnny...

Your dad was an adult, they are treated differently

Fair point. Teenagers are narcissistic and unpredictable. Why did you give my poor suicideboy OP the tip though

Because wards destroy your life and waste tax money. They literally only exist to syphon money into the pockets of greedy cunts. Unless op can afford a realmy trustworthy one hes just gonna end up in a worse situation

Ah. I have little experience with wards, so I'll take your word for it.

goodspeed user,remember to broadcast it here so we can be with you, no one should be alone on his last moments