I fucked up really hard yesterday

I fucked up really hard yesterday.

>be in college one year ago
>share an apartment with a roommate who is an above-average-looking normie
>he promises that he will help me lose my v-card after I told him that I'm a 22 years old virgin
>introduces me to his childhood friend
>solid 6.5-7/10 who goes to my college, is also a history major, shares many of my interests, has a great sense of humour, agrees with me on most issues etc.
>basically, too good to be true
>we go on a few dates but nothing happens because I'm a fucking retard and I didn't dare kiss her because I didn't know if she likes me
>3 months later she gets a bf
>I'm fucking devastated but we remain friends because it's not her fault I was too much of a pussy to do something
>eventually we fall out of touch, but there's no hard feelings or anything

>fast forward two weeks ago
>she sends me a message asking me if we wanna hang out
>we agree to meet at her place and watch a movie (her idea)
>she tells me that she broke up with her bf (+typical whining about failed relationships, details are irrelevant)
>hour later we are pretty drunk, and she starts crying while I try to comfort her
>at some point she stops being sad and starts making out with me
>we end up kissing and cuddling and I also fingered her
>hung out with her few more times after that and even got a blowjob from her once

1/2

Attached: xxxxxxxxx.png (512x512, 67K)

Now, this is where everything went to shit:
>yesterday
>she asks me if I want to go to some club with her, roommate and some of their friends
>agree even though clubs aren't really my thing because I didn't want to disappoint her
>huge mistake
>realize that I don't know what I'm supposed to do and start feeling really anxious and panicky
>she asks me if I wanna dance with her
>refuse because I can't dance but ask her to stay with me
>she looks really annoyed, stays for like 5 minutes and then I lose her in the crowd
>see her ~40 minutes later and she's making out with my goddamn roommate
>she also sees me but she doesn't care, apparently
>I storm out and decide to walk home
>45 minutes later I enter the apartment and hear moaning in the next room
>realize that they probably drove there while I was outside and that they're already fucking
>didn't know what to do so I ended up going to my parents' place and drinking until I passed out

I don't know what to do now and what to say to her and my roommate. I don't even feel that angry but I'm fucking humiliated. Pls help, Jow Forums.

2/2

Who cares? She was never a virgin anyhow, pick yourself up and try again.

she prob mad you denied her, tell her she can make it up to you if she hooks you up with a bunch of girls. then hookup with her, film it, post on internet, and break up with her. im waiting for a good fap so hurry

>Who cares? She was never a virgin anyhow, pick yourself up and try again.
>try again
misery sure do loves company, ain't that right you piece of putrid shit?
OP don't try again, you'l get hurt 100%
move on and live your life frugally

I don't know what I'm supposed to say to my roommate. I can't be like"sup bro" with a guy who just fucking cucked me, but I don't wanna throw a temper tantrum either. Hell, I don't even feel mad, I just don't wanna humiliate myself any further.

Stop thinking about bitches and go play some fucking video games. Do you actually care about girls or are you doing it because that's what society expects of you?

>Do you actually care about girls or are you doing it because that's what society expects of you?
I just want a nice gf who's kind to me and loves me, is that too much to ask?

Immediately cut contact with them both. They sound like terrible people.

OP see its time to move forwards
leave everything behind and just keep going

you've just tasted THE JOY OF NTR

Attached: ntr.jpg (850x637, 81K)

In today's society? Yes. Just drown yourself in escapisms until you're ready to blow your brains out. Luckily for me my subconscious is stronger than my conscious state and has coped into not desiring companionship because it knows I can never get it.

That's depressing. I know I will die lonely and miserable but I still try for whatever reason.

He didn't do anything wrong, he tried to pass you his thott and you were to beta to fuck. If you wanna fuck her you still can OP, but it's probably better this way, so you wouldn't have ended up dating a thott.

I know this sounds weird but in a way you could consider this a blessing in disguise, the shame of her being pounded by your roomate wouldn't even compare to that of you going out with her and she cheating on you, or the stigma behind dating a hoe in general. Just get sum trim then pass it to your fellow robot bro.

Attached: 1448728924647.jpg (266x190, 5K)

You'll die inside soon enough. I'm a little older than you and I think I still somewhat cared at your age, not enough to try but I had ">tfw no gf". Over time I realized I'm not a normal functioning human being and I wouldn't even know what to do with a girl.

>OP meets a whore and he is aware that she is a whore
>this whore has a boyfriend and breaks up with him so fast, god fucking knows how many other ones she had
>OP expected this whore to not fuck anyone and he didn't even bother to ask her to be his gf
Nigger what the fuck?

Is OP a faggot? or a retard? or both?

Attached: 1522695981461.jpg (303x269, 72K)

What am I supposed to do? Look for a virgin, even though I know that they're virtually non-existent?

>Women are only two types, virgins and turbowhores
nigger shut the fuck up
go talk to that quiet lonesome girl in your uni lecture room will ya?

>not living the trap lifestyle
Stop being a snowflake fag
Just pass her around with your homie desu. she a down ass thot

Attached: 0D0B5240-C639-4618-A9C8-26F371506ED0.jpg (640x799, 88K)

Not gonna lie Id beat the fuck out of her and the guy if this happened to me

There's no reason for her to fuck me if she can fuck my roomie who's much better looking than me.

Go outside, it's nice man.

A rule in the normie book when it comes to relationships is - if you never asked her out, then the relationship doesn't count. This is an incredibly hard task for robots to understand but this """rule""" is there for normies to fuck and have no hard feelings for fucking another person. So walk in there and say something along the terms of "you fucked her too?" while acting excited.

At the end of the day it's all about who's there. If he's not there often or ends up have a gf you can practice the sex with her

Just pass her around, like a joint. That way everyone gets to enjoy her, even if she's a slut.

worng subredit, sweetie

That'd be kinda cucky, though.

Never get roommates, and most importantly, never trust Chad with virginity issues, because it's a matter of time before you get cucked.

hahahaha falling for chad's slutty leftovers

They were not in a relationship at the time.