Be me

>be me
>friendless
>meet guy
>become friends
>ffw a few months
>he says he has feelings
>i don't

wat do, lads? do i friendzone him or do I let him go so I can go back to being utterly lonely?

Attached: SwimsuitWojak.png (687x855, 452K)

If you're truly /oneofus/ you'll give him the pussy.

Why don't you like him?
Does he have friends besides you?

Go for it
Date him
Grow into it

the latter, if youve any honor.

How about you reflect on yourself. Chad's never coming to rescue you. You're lucky someone has feelings for you at all. You're no prize, OP.

Eat him and gain his powers

I don't know why I don't like him. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him physically or whatever. I just don't look at him that way, I can't help it.
He does have a few friends.

first question: why exactly you have no feelings towards him? are his ugly looks holding you back? expected from a female.

if you truly think that he has NO reason to have feelings towards you and that he's just tricking himself into thinking that way because you're attractive, then you should say no, of course.

but that also means you're a shitty person who has nothing going for you except for looks.

Attached: 1473530623997.gif (226x224, 182K)

if he's a normie friend zone him.
if he's a robot fuck him.

Give me his contact info so I can convince him to drop you and pursue someone worth his time.

If you don't have feelings you don't have feelings, simple as. Just let him know and move on

I don't think he would be happy with me pity fucking him.

I think I've made it pretty clear but I still feel bad rejecting him like that.. How do I tell him without hurting his feelings?

He's a cyborg lol

I don't know why I don't have feelings for him. He's attractive, so it's not that.
I don't think he likes me because I'm pretty or anything. I'm average at best.

Yeah, don't worry about it, just friendzone him for now and drop him if he gets too weird or toxic, you can drop him now if you truly want to but I'd say having one guy with feelings for you who is still your friend is better than being utterly alone.

>He's a cyborg lol
End your own life, there is no such thing as a cyborg, this is a black and white issue, there are only robots and normalfags, nothing inbetween.

I was afraid I'd be hurting him more by continuing to talk to him, but I guess you're right.

If I had to pick between those two, then I'd say he's a robot.

well that's why you don't want him. "fembots" only want chad.

Who said I'm a fembot?
I don't want Chad either. I don't want a boyfriend at all.

How do you know? At least offer it to him with the friendzone notification.

sorry to say that straight to your face, but you're dumb. opportunities like that don't come and go, of all men that women are expected to meet in life, 99% of them don't want anything else other than fuck you. from WHAT YOU'RE DESCRIBING this guy genuinely enjoys his time speaking to you, but still you try to find some excuse to not give him a chance, not knowing that he might make you very happy once he gets the chance to do so.

to be fair i don't know what's the worst outcome. if you dump him, i'm pretty sure he's dodging a fucking bullet. a girl with your mindset probably doesn't deserve a man such as him. but he will be sad and probably become depressed from seeing retarded normies everywhere getting laid while he can't even though he's actually worth it.

if you embrace him, a girl like you most likely will disappoint him, but at least this will teach him a lesson. it will help him become an even tougher man.

i say you should tell him "yes".

By the way, OP, don't listen to anyone in this thread telling you to fuck this guy, they're literal retarded virgins who haven't realized how empty sex is and want to corrupt you for their own enjoyment.

Attached: 1521996542191.jpg (1080x1342, 131K)

yes, listen to he's the only one with brains here

Break his heart, femanon. He deserves it. Feelings are for the weak

Why would I want to lose my virginity to someone out of pity?

Clearly, I have no respect for myself and would be fine and dandy with being someone's practice gf.

Thank you user :)

you don't owe anybody a goddamn thing, and most robots are bitter because they don't get the girl, but don't let them dictate your life because life's not about making other people happy.
you could be ugly as shit, looking for a chad, and it still wouldn't matter, because it's your life.

>I don't want a boyfriend at all.
why not?

respect? you're worthless. at least help a cool man out, make yourself useful for once in a lifetime.

That's the most sane thing I've read on this board.

I don't really know. I've just never had a desire for one.

You do make a convincing argument, user. Thank you for your contribution.

say it clearly you are not interested and cut off all contact.

i'm being realistic here. no sugar-coating things. this dude seems like a worthy man who's got involved with a nasty ass female.

i'm proposing that you at least compensate this by doing him a favor.

>say it clearly you are not interested and cut off all contact.
This would honestly be the best course of action but women are incapable of doing this.

I would do this if it meant that it would hurt him less.

In the long term it'll hurt him less but chances are it'll hurt for a couple of months, where it's going now he'll just keep growing more fond of you which will lead to some pretty intense feels down the line.

>women
>caring about men's feeling
pick one

Cutting off contact with him would hurt me too.
How do I make him unlike me? Something other than "get a black bf" or "become a landwhale"

>How do I make him unlike me?
This is outside of your control, you either lead him on as a friend and continue his misery or cut him off and you both suffer for s short time.
Not replying to this thread again, you've gotten enough answers, it's time for you to decide and take action.