Where all the intelligent girls at? Seems like every girl is a basic bitch and has no original thoughts...

Where all the intelligent girls at? Seems like every girl is a basic bitch and has no original thoughts. Drives me insane.

I don't care too much about looks desu, as long as you aren't obese and/or ignorant, I do not give a fuck.

STOP BEING BASIC FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 1513263642012.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

>tfw fat and stupid

Willing to settle?

Sure, if you could look the other way at my rampant alcoholism.

Honestly id probably join you. For better or for worse. Mainly for worse.

It'd be for better desu. I make alright money and am independent with lots of spending money.

Mostly it piles up in my bank account. I can't justify spending it on stupid girls. Most will agree with whatever you say and not offer up an intelligent thought.

You shouldn't feel pressured to spend money on girls or buy a relationship.

It's how I was raised. All the men were the providers with housewives.

If a woman provided for me I'd be ashamed.

I was raised the opposite. I'm not interested in being provided for because it means I failed.

are you a woman? Than I'm sorry for how you were raised. You're job is being a housekeeper/mother/cook etc.

Give me your discord tag op

You're complaining about women being basic, but I see no indication that you're not basic yourself

Do you go to university?
That's where you meet girls with original thoughts. That's not to say you can't meet those at bars or game stores or whatever the fuck. It's just that people don't talk about Deep Shit at those places.

Good point.

traditional != basic

My job is keeping myself alive, unfortunately, so I have to do everything and not rely on others to support me, because what I've seen in my life shows me that they won't or can't. Also I don't want to be a housekeeper or mother and I'm afraid of the stove and have autism.

>Do you go to university?
>That's where you meet girls with original thoughts
That's where you meet girls who swallow original thoughts, who take original shots to their faces, who are on original thought control pills so you can original thought inside my nibba.

Nothing about his post makes me think of the word "traditional".

how are you traditional? you browse the weirdest fucking fetish board on this website.

It's not so black and white. Not every girl who goes to university is a degenerate slut. Actually, most of them are very hard working, intelligent and pure girls.

Smart girls don't want to do these things. You're barking up the wrong tree

I used to browse here years ago, just revisted because after talking to many woman(mostly at work) and realized they all agree with me, even shit I tossed out there as bait, I realized they're just looking for an easy meal(which goes with what I'm looking for, but it seems silly how easy it is)

He probably wants a virgin gf lol

They're looking for an easy way to get you to shut up about stupid shit more likely. I bet you're "that guy" at work

Explain 'that guy' because I think I know a 'that guy' and I'm certain i'm not 'that guy'

In my eyes 'that guy' is

>a thirsty mofo

I've been with 6 girls, I'm not thirsty, I don't care for sex/flirting.

>that guy
Typically long winded, thinks he's more intelligent than everyone else, everyone wants to get away from him as fast as possible

>that guy
you probably mention trump or politics at work

I'd never call myself intelligent because I don't have a big enough ego but the girls you're looking for are mostly in libraries, thats where I spend most of my time, at least

nah, complete opposite, have a girl dressing up just to get with me and flirting with me constantly.

I keep to myself, work hard, don't care about womans at work.

Never

Now I definitely know you're "that guy" fucking kek

Oh you are definitely That Guy, lol

>have a girl dressing up just to get with me and flirting with me constantly.
no one believes this
>I keep to myself, work hard, don't care about womans at work.
your obsession with your coworkers behavior tells me this is also a lie

but what do you have to offer? usually guys who say this can't deliver.

Attached: be_too_much_for_one_by_kaneoyasachiko-d5f4wg0.jpg (700x986, 911K)

lol I've had a gay coworker hit on me and when i outted him he flatout quit

I'm good looking, to say the least. I fucking complimented another girl and she 'stayed late' and started purposefully showing off her thong/ass to me, blatantly to the point it got our shift supervisor watching and getting jealous.

I've made girls cry and offer to blow me before.

Attached: barrrbi.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

You are that guy in every worst way, holy shit. You don't even realize it, do you?