Why do white people mainly soyboys like korean bbq so much? it's fucking overrated and expensive as fuck

why do white people mainly soyboys like korean bbq so much? it's fucking overrated and expensive as fuck

Attached: 6281bb08.jpg (550x899, 59K)

yeah why not just make it at home. it's easy

yeah its tasty but wayyy to expensive

this
Not expensive at all.
Bork is one of the cheapest meat you can find.

Korean?
Wth happened to American?

I honestly feel this way about all asian food. 100% of asian food is the shittiest cheapest ingredients possible but spiced to taste good. It's the lowest quality meat and vegetable money can buy on the cheapest kind of noodles you can possibly make then some tasty sauce and spice on to to cover it up but then everyone drools over it and acts like it's the fanciest best shit ever. fucking people don't know good food

we only serve shit to foreigners
it's a different thing if you're an asian eating at an asian place

People don't think korean bbq is fancy you dipshit. Christ flyover staters are pathetic

Same reason you go to a restaurant for any type of food. So you don't have to make or clean up after

I lived in Vietnam for 6 months and the food there is 100x worse than the Vietnamese restaurants in north America

Shits good yo. Ive got a little Korean BBQ place I go to all the time. Donkatsu it the best.

Attached: faust-isu.jpg (1000x1400, 396K)

I unironically lived in Vietnam for 7 years and here in the states (CA) for 10 years and basically what happened was that nobody liked your gaijin ass and served dog food

I like to see how big of a bowl I can make/fit into the togo container.

>nobody liked your gaijin ass
except for all your women, sorry Chang

>le all your women meme
No problem, Gary. Just remember that Tyrone cummed inside your white wife.

>he has to use a black name because literally no girls like asian guys
lmao

>he still can't get over Tyrone and Tyrese shagging all the white women
:^)
nothign peersonnelll... kidddo...

>Tyrone
>in Vietnam
boi im laffin

Attached: whylookhere.png (950x828, 791K)

>le mad whiteboi
:^)))))))))

Attached: 1469997052139.gif (500x600, 1.34M)

>$56 for a kbbq set PER PERSON
>go down the street and get chinese take out for under 20 bucks

I hate koreans.

where the fuck are you going?

The places I go to (northern Virginia) give you unlimited meat, sides, and drinks for $20 per person.

Gotta agree with you
Had some Korean bbq in Cali and Seoul, and it doesn't come close to bbq in America
100% true, especially Japanese food, just greasy shit. Sushi is alright tho, gotta be in the mood for it

the ones in Mountain View, california aka Home of the Soyboys and feminists. Google, Facebook fags made this place an unliveable habitat.

only soyboys don't like Kbbq prove me wrong.

Attached: 51TBT7sjPzL._SY450_.jpg (271x450, 32K)