Schizophrenic, depressed, socially awkward

>schizophrenic, depressed, socially awkward
>no real friends, too anxious to start conversations or even look people in the eye
>made a similar thread recently
>started talking with a very nice, funny, interesting, kind cyborg on discord
>fuck, i'm halfway in love alread
>but of course
>fucking of course
>totally sperged out, revealed too much about how I feel, made him uncomfortable and now he thinks i'm weird and will only respond with one-word replies
>i know i deserve it, too

I know I'm female and all, but can I at least be a honorary robot?

Attached: 07d.jpg (775x637, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pLCDnbBEk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What were the details of what you said to him that made him become distant?

You fell for a pseudo-Chad and expect us to feel some sort of empathy towards your struggle?
Fall for an actual robot next time and I'll feel bad with you, but until then, fuck off.

No you can't because you're a fucking attention whore normie.

Honestly, I don't want to talk about, I'm kind of disgusted with myself. Sorry for being so vague.

It's funny how a girl with mental illnesses will have boys lining up to talk to them while girls literally block me when I tell them.

>totally sperged out, revealed too much about how I feel, made him uncomfortable and now he thinks i'm weird and will only respond with one-word replies

been there

I want to be disgusted with you too pls tell

I will talk with you desu. Please don't be sad. I never block anyone

what mental illnesses do you have? i dont mind talking to other people with them

Wanna talk about it? Originoriginally

You seem kind but i've been told the same thing many times. You'll wait until I'm attached to you and then leave me like everyone else.

>totally sperged out, revealed too much about how I feel, made him uncomfortable and now he thinks i'm weird and will only respond with one-word

He probably likes you but simply doesn't know how to handle the spergout and doesn't want to trigger it again

I was just in the same position as him once. Just apologize and then try to talk as usual, after a while things will get normal again.

BTW are you in treatment for your disorders? If not tell him goodbye and never talk to him again if you actually like him

Attached: Pepe_frog.jpg (280x244, 12K)

Wow, the line that every abuser uses coming out of the keyboard of an undiagnosed bpd bitch. Manipulative and charming.

"paranoid schizophrenia with episodic course and progressive deficit" is the main diagnosis. Plus depression and suicidal thoughts, and probably anxiety. I've been in a mental hospital twice

I am bipolar.
This isn't me

I know I'm just depressed and anxious, not even something "real" like schizophrenia, but it makes me worthless in the eyes of women

Well, no harm in trying, right? If I end up blocking you, then you're already used to it and it will change nothing. But maybe we turn out to be good friends.

i still wouldnt mind talking to you, even if you werent the original person i had asked. do you have some sort of contact info?

Have you ever considered that if the same thing keeps happening with different people over and over again that you might be the problem here?

I already apologized. And yeah, I'm taking meds and meeting a psychiatrist once; I'm actually at a relatively good place now mentally, especially when compared with a year ago.

We can try, do you have a way for me to contact you? If you're uncomfortable with posting one I can make a throwaway.

Oops sorry, I thought the message was for me!

Do you want to talk with me about it? I won't judge

Could you post your Discord tag, please?

I would talk to you. I guess I'm sort of cyborg as well since I escaped NEETdom a couple of years ago. No irl friends yet though.

Don't be so hard on yourself femsatan, one day you'll find someone who likes your spergness
I'm sure most anons here would jump at the chance of having an actual conversation with you
I know I would and I'm not even a NEET

Do you have Discord? Origin origin originally original

Are you Mexican?

oeignaol

i am actually paranoid of giving out my discord in public. do you have a throwaway?

Yeah dude, I don't talk about it much. Do you have a throwaway or something?

Yay for escaping NEETdom! Personally, I both work and study, but I have no friends either, except for my online best friend. Do you have Discord?

socks#5829

Did you explain why it happened and that you are in treatment? Explaining it might help alot, the worst thing about the girl I was involved with was that I had no fucking clue what was going on when she freaked and why it even happened. Being aware of that helps alot to understand and deal with it for the guy.

Haha, "femsatan". Do you have Discord?

What kind of honeypot is this thread hmmmmmmmmmmm

be my gf.

It's THAT easy for a girl.

Nope, not Mexican. Originally

Just made a throwaway e-mail account. [email protected]

I do
Taygeta#0799

You can come be my friend, hit me up on Discord. /VQacqK9

Attached: 1516330958831.jpg (700x1000, 118K)

what did you say OP? what could have been so bad that the other person barely replies anymore? I don't care if it's weird or disgusting

Well, I guess it's been a few years now. Yeah, I'm getting close to finishing my university degree, I have an associates already. I dont work, but Ive done some internships. I tutor every now and then for some extra spending money.
My throwaway discord is potis#5279

>using that picture for this post
Exactly how autistic are you?

Yeah, I made a throwaway e-mail. [email protected]

>>using that picture for this post
>Exactly how autistic are you?
kek good point

You seem really nice. I'd ask to be your friend but i feel like i'm so depressed lately i woudlnt be a frequent friend more than a depressed guy laying in his bed all day, and you need a genuine friend. If only user, if only. I really want to help and give you at least friendly and unharmful company.

All these robots offering to talk to you. Goddamn you are lucky femanon. You could be in the worst hole in your life and people will still want to talk with you, not one or two but scores of them.

Well, he knows that I'm schizophrenic, and I apologized for what I said/did.

We'll don't worry most will stop talking fast. I know seeing all these other anons going for contact has made me decide not to send a message, so the fembot has already lost one. One doesn't mean much, but it'll add up as others lose interest or motivation to talk.

whats bringing you down? i could use a friend to talk to as well

THOSE QUADS. May Allah watch over you user

Attached: 1509841495960.jpg (117x125, 2K)

medications for disorder dont work on social anxiety ?

eh, i sent something and you havent responded at all

Attached: 1522874580485.png (244x192, 19K)

Hmm, I'm not sure how to add you, could you send me your tag?

>tfw no add
Looks like I missed out on this one

This is a bait thread, sorry user

This has to be the worst bait I've seen

Sorry for the delay! I'll gladly be your friend! What's your Discord tag?

Hey, sorry for the delay. What's your Discord tag?

Apparently not. :( origin originally origin

Sorry, sorry, sorry! Got overwhelmed by the amount of messages I received! Also, if you sent me a message to my throwaway e-mail, unfortunately it turns out that I can't respond to messages on there. :( Do you have Discord?

Why continue this bait? Even if you aren't baiting you gotta have like 10 guys you're talking to now

Not a bait. And I just genuinely don't want to see people be sad.

>can't send messages in throwaway
>demanding discords

What are you playing at here man?

You're right. This is a simulation.

Think back OP, don't some of your dreams seem more like memories? Don't you have some early memories that don't fit in?

Don't you see it? Its a simulation. We're in the school still, this is for your own good. So you don't waste your life.

>I know I'm female
>gets 60 replies
Just go crawl back to your cave, if you where born with a pussy you are not meant to be in this place.
I really doubt most of you robot girls actually have it that bad.

sadface#8343

add for a GOOD time ;))))

for one part i want to talk with you because i too im alone and like the good beta male i am i want to comfort you

but in the other hand i want tell you to kill yourself attention whore because you are crying you have no one and in just one thread you are having tons of guys offering to you in exchange of nothing, just because you are a girl, fuck you im mad.

Attached: 1522613478241.jpg (442x650, 85K)

If you need someone to talk to my discord is Idiot savant#8724, I tend to help my friends when they're having mental health issues so feel free to contact me

I'm sorry, I did not want to anger you. :(

I could not add you. :(

I would like to talk to you, if you are up for it. Im not OP

Try Idiot Savant#8724 instead

HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE WAIT?!?!

you seem fun lmao. drop that discord and ill surely add you :^)

>:(
you are only making it worse, use reaction images we are not in reddit idiot
are you a girl(female) or a larping faggot?

female (female). i dont want to use you as an emotional tampon. i have problems but its not fair to dump them on a random person

Attached: 1506744784173.jpg (500x374, 25K)

For one second I thought you were the girl I've been talking to for a week now

She also said she has feelings for me already

what do lads?
I'm trying to talk to her as much as I can but she's always offline when I'm online and I get worried

Attached: 1438652177791.png (792x540, 357K)

>i have problems but its not fair to dump them on a random person

i actually dont mind about stuff like that, i mean i guess it would be annoying if i was a normie with lot of annoying girls telling me their problems, but thats not the case

my meme discord is Serak#9831

Attached: 1466768087014.jpg (500x464, 55K)

So are you actually a genuinely good person looking for a companion or are you just bitter? Its hard to tell.

im a good person made bitter by the internet and by being alone all my life.

Hope you're doing good, OP. These things happen.

was she angry at you for some reason?

if anyone find themselves in OP's position and wants to talk via discord : j4doyoumainbot#2516

hey there, we've all tasted our poop out of pure curiosity at one point or another
Nothing to be ashamed of

God loves you sister, please listen to this song. youtube.com/watch?v=0pLCDnbBEk0

I was talking to a girl on discord but she deleted her account because she was "too anxious" I feel like I should have said something more to help her, I really enjoyed talking to her.

Girls like this are the only reason I still come to this site. I met a girl who had this same kind of mindset and she turned out to be one of my closest friends for a while. It's a shitty feeling when things like this happen but it's normal to go through things like this. Keep your chin up~

It's nice to see so many nice fellers in here. Keep your spirits high, OP and everyone else! there's still great light within you all!

Thanks! Do you want to talk? Maybe we could be friends, too :)

Thank you! Do you want to talk? :)

I'm not very interesting, my friend, but you can add me up on discord if you want

Shareazu#1473

Will you talk to anyone?

STOP USING SMILEYS FUCKING CANCER

Yes, why not? OriginalanigirO

hey cunts join this you fags

Vapor Chill

Link: gg/k7fdyC2

Vapor Chill is a server with friendly members and we have active VCs and active text chats! Join to talk about music, movies, politics, Jow Forums and anything else.

if any of you guys have BF1 and wanna play add me: IHaveSexWithGoat

I thought i finally met a foreveralone fembot.

It turns out she has wild sexual fetishes, experience, friends, a life, everything.

Fuck this gay earth.

Yeah sure! I'll post a throw away for you!

[email protected]