Job Hate Thread

Thread for fellow wagecucks in misery.

What do you do? Why does it suck?

Attached: jumping man.jpg (980x784, 113K)

Story on pic?

Seriously? It's like the most famous picture from 9/11.

my god, are you really so sheltered that your parents never granted you access to a tv or any other mass news media?

one of the passengers in the plane on 9/11 jumped out before it hit the building iirc

Vvvhhvvgggggvggggvvgvcc

Quit pissing on users for asking questions. He could be a non-us poster

>He could be a non-us poster

Is that supposed to make it better?

I'm a culinary artist for a multibillion dollar industry.

Also known as a frycook for Wendy's

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-041214.jpg (1057x783, 421K)

>9/11
What? What are talking about

let me guess, pewdiepie fan?

Hell yeah I love pewds

that day when a guy jumped out of the plane

I get no respect from anyone even though I'm a good/highly skilled employee

My problem is social skills, its not what you know but who you know

Attached: 1522898974429.jpg (583x767, 100K)

hahaha. your thread failed. it's turned into a fight about 9/11.

kek.

I was 1 when 9/11 happened bro

And I wasn't born when most of the major historical events of the 20th century happened.

I've still seen the iconic images from them.

Attached: The-burning-monk-1963-small.jpg (1148x956, 228K)

>Janitor at a soccer stadium.
>Pretty heavy cleaning and workload.
>got grouped with girls and they won't fucking stop the chatter.
>I get so anxious around them because now they already know I'm a weirdo and talk to me for shits and giggles.
>My boss keeps saying my name wrong.

9h to get back there, yayyy :3

My coworkers are annoying as shit

>No respect

Attached: images (1).jpg (299x169, 6K)

Work in the grocery section of target, sucks cause it's cold af in the freezer and no qt girl in my department

I work from home for Apple.

It's nice not ever having to put on pants and just chilling at the house all day, but 99% of the people I speak with are incompetent elderly who should never be allowed within 1000 feet of an electronic device.

Call centre sales. 90% of calls are London / birmingham Pakistanis calling in to get a failed credit vet on their file.

IT support for a gov agency here.
>99% of the people I speak with are incompetent elderly who should never be allowed within 1000 feet of an electronic device.
Same but they're boomers where I am, god forbid they go a weekend without forgetting their LAN password.

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAAVkAAAAJDY4MzUyOWUwLWNmMjgtNDFjZC1hOThjLTZlMWRmM2IxYzBiMA.jpg (689x395, 108K)

>Go into the cafeteria in work to kill 10 minutes so I'm not waiting in the bus shelter in the cold for too long
>Leave cafeteria and walk to the exit gate
>Realise I've left my backpack in the cafeteria
>Turn back to get it
>Pick it up from the table
>Group of like 4/5 people on the table in front of mine start laughing and snickering at me as I pick my bag up
>Give them a dirty look as I walk out
>Check back pack when I get home, nothing missing from it and nothing has been put in it and it hasn't been vandalised
WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY TO NORMIES ABOUT SOMEBODY FORGETTING A BACKPACK?!!

Attached: 557.jpg (680x793, 38K)

Don't forget the part where the reason they lost their password is due to a huge conspiracy propagated by your company and definitely not because they're losing it mentally.

Cinema (popcorn mines)

Hours are inconsistent, like i work until 10pm one day, then i'm back in at 8:30am the next.
Always work weekends
Minimum wage
Customers are dumb as fuck sometimes
They keep a record of sales and scold you for not selling large items that are overpriced
I suck at socalising so I get left out when co-workers are talking to each other. Doesn't help that I talk super quiet so either people ignore me or don't hear me if I try and join in the conversation

Attached: homelessman.jpg (500x281, 28K)

>I WROTE IT DOWN I SWEAR
It's not even proper IT; I have to ask the same question 10 different ways to figure out what the problem actually is. I can't wait to fucking quit

Attached: nfy1.png (579x600, 534K)

This x 1,000,000

You need to be riding someones dick at all times as a wagekek. I've been at my current job for almost 5 years and make about 50cents more than the minimum for my position.

>Software engineer
Too fast paced (I'm lazy)
Performance goals corporate bullshit
Not interested in work at all
Tried to tell boss I'd like to transfer but he feigned supportiveness and never got back to me. Can't quit for 3 months without breaking contract.

Attached: image.jpg (533x477, 41K)

I have a interview at target and want to kill myself. I hate tell me about time questions. They don't need to know that shit for a stocking job.