Is this a good way to get a gf? they'll have to excuse my autism and ugliness because they're in prison, right?

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/

is this a good way to get a gf? they'll have to excuse my autism and ugliness because they're in prison, right?

Attached: woman-in-jail-1024x5761.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/cecillia-1748950.html
offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/offenderDetail.action?sid=06757656
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/barbara-02038833.html
houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Pearland-mother-pleads-guilty-in-drowning-death-6730168.php
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/sabaha-311712.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/hailey-17198145.html
kptv.com/story/22699401/woman-pleads-guilty-in-murder-for-hire-plot
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/felecia-759174.html
mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=759174
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/joelle-1156673.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/starshae-1177742.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/regan-01864480.html
meet-an-inmate.com/men/jacob-bb3500.html
sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article97358097.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/kisha-17179943.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/taylor-965277.html
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/kaitlyn-01897682.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Got my wife this way for what it's worth.

youll be smugling contraband in your butt

>The inmates pay a small fee to be listed.
That's kind of sad. Imagine paying money in the hopes that someone will talk to you, and then no one does because I don't think anyone I know has ever heard of this.

I've been thinking about doing something like this. Tell me more.

Nah, they are either apes, ape hybrids or disgusting FAS aliens. Nope.

I, too, got his wife this way. You'd be shocked to find out how many pen pals these women get to sleep with during conjugal visits. I wasn't even the first guy that day.

You wouldn't fug?

Attached: Untitled.png (796x864, 429K)

>minimum release date 2031
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/cecillia-1748950.html
jesus, what the fuck did she do

The reason she was training dogs was to make them eat people
In seriousness though they really should have their crimes listed. There's committing tax fraud then there's shitting on an infant and I only want to talk to one of those people.

probably murder and is looking for the next victim

Even in prison roasties will be roasties

Oh, you can find their crimes.
offender.tdcj.texas.gov/OffenderSearch/offenderDetail.action?sid=06757656
Yep, it was in fact murder.

holy shit. just look at her, trying to act like some sort of human being. fucking hell, she should've been executed.

Would you give her a second chance?

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/barbara-02038833.html

houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Pearland-mother-pleads-guilty-in-drowning-death-6730168.php

>"facing prison time over recklessness on my part"
lol

I mean, at least she hasn't got kids to tie her down once she's been released, y'know.

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/sabaha-311712.html

>Probation Violation
>Felony Aggravated DUI
>One charge of Threatening or Intimidation
>She's Muslim

wew she's a hot one lads

and..... she's married

Attached: 1522898975870.jpg (399x400, 20K)

just look at this qt oreeginal

Attached: Amanda Miller X32811.jpg (448x299, 25K)

Man I love this shit.

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/hailey-17198145.html

>I'm a sweet sassy woman looking for a loyal person to treat me right and support me on my way to freedom. I have a great attitude with a zest for life.

Well she seems like a nice per-

kptv.com/story/22699401/woman-pleads-guilty-in-murder-for-hire-plot

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/felecia-759174.html

>Fun, Fantastic, Fearless... Flirty, and some other "F" word I can't think of right now haha. I'm witty and reliable.

Fantastic and Flirty? Reliable you say? Well I can't see why she'd be in pris-
>Homicide
>Felony Firearms

mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=759174

A dangerous girlfriend who just wants a normal life sounds lovely but I still think she'll just want chad. Not a virgin.

I started writing to her for unrelated reasons but she "fell in love" with me and when she got out we got married right away pretty much. It coincided when I came of age so it caused a lot of problems with my family but we're still together now.

best prison girl

Attached: emily-758430sec.jpg (336x447, 43K)

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/joelle-1156673.html
>in jail until 2024 and still demands Chad

Femoids never cease to amaze me

>they'll have to excuse my autism and ugliness because they're in prison, right?
>they date you
>they convince you to bail them out
>they go find another partner
yeah sure, of course it's a better way.

Attached: doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

>I'm searching for that one special person that knows how to treat a woman of my caliber.

>a woman of my caliber

WORDS FROM A FELON

got DAM bih

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/starshae-1177742.html

>Race: Italian
?????

Damn murder and harassing a public servant. Shes a hot head for sure. holy shit.

Attached: Have a good time now!.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

I know I can look this up but I have a hard time imagining what Aggravated DUI is. Driving drunk angrily?

If this site has taught me anything, its never date a girl with tattoos directly under her collarbone. Any chest tat is a red flag but these bitches are crazy as hell.

Attached: Carl-Aqua-Teen-Hunger-Force.jpg (400x300, 27K)

These women will manipulate you and take everything you've got. Giving them a chance is certainly a death sentence

Aggravated DUI charges can also result when a DUI defendant is caught driving on a suspended or revoked license. Penalties for this situation increase because the defendant has shown a blatant disregard for the law by driving on a suspended or revoked license.

It's when you already have DUI and your license is suspended and you get another DUI

So the DUI charge becomes "aggravated".

I saw that too and threw up a little. If I ever met a girl who said that shit IRL, even if I was a rich as fuck Chad I would laugh and face palm that bitch. You are literally nothing special, there will always be thousands of stacys hotter than you.

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/regan-01864480.html
> that thing
> female

Bruh she got 20 years for "Conducting a Criminal Enterprise"

This bitch is a bond villain lmao

The men profiles are even sadder. They're all in there for murder and sex offenses.

Like this dude:
meet-an-inmate.com/men/jacob-bb3500.html

>I'm currently awaiting my appeal process for a crime I am not guilty of

So you didn't fuck that 14 year old and kill her dad when he caught you?

sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article97358097.html

yo whiteboy top kek

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/kisha-17179943.html

>tfw no qt thief gf to shoplift with

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/taylor-965277.html

Attached: taylor-965277two.jpg (273x423, 48K)

why can't I find anything about her? it's as if all her records online were wiped out. does it mean she got released already?
meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/kaitlyn-01897682.html

I thought there was a better website for this? anyone remember it?

Prison guard here.
You guys are gonna get scammed. I would say maybe 10% are looking for love those 10% are usually recovrring drug addicts.
It is a hustle to get guys to buy them stuff and put money in commissary. No different than gambling or prostitute behind bars.
Don't get played boys.

Attached: images(24).jpg (259x194, 5K)

Cute catgirl. Gonna put this Chen in with the rest.

This has to be fake. Do inmates have access to the internet??

What about these girls in jail for car accidents or stupid stuff that went wrong? Just curious, I am not going to do anything.

Those girls usually already have a support system. The fantasy of a pure lonely gf scared behind bars at a min security is a fantasy.
Most girls I've seen
>Ugly or drug addict face
>Married but does this as a hustle I've seen 3 guys outside waiting for the girl to get out.
>Single but getting letters from at least 5 guys. I've seen literal production lines from girls. One writes the letters, one puts the envelopes on, one kisses the letter and the other one addresses it. It is super common.
>Rape doesn't really happen, most sex is consebtual behind bars but I worked in mostly lower security (murderers can be min security btw)
Don't get played boys.

Have another
It's real but you won't be able to communicate these are usually done either through a company or charity (or hybrid) where friends of in mates can take their pictures and then the jnmate writes a letter and they digitize it. It's rare for the inmates to actually be online but some min security facilities will allow an intranet where a few websites (such as nolo and other legal resources) are allowed. Not sure if that website is allowed.
Know that you cannot communicate directly through any website. All communication is monitored. It's against the rules for them to send you nude pics btw so don't expect nudes.

Attached: images(3).png (215x234, 15K)