Gym was the worst part about school

Gym was the worst part about school.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: WHS_Gym.jpg (2272x1704, 1.98M)

How do you disprove an absolute truth?

>not the other kids

At least you didn't get called on to speak to the entire class in gym.

No, it came close but music was usually worse. Any bit of self expression when making music was attacked by fellow classmates. Gym wasn't that bad in comparison, unless it was something soccer related.

I enjoyed gym?

Best part imo, fuck being in a classroom, i have asthma and sucked at sports unlike the normie chads but it was still better than the rest of the shit.

>alright we're picking teams

Want to kill myself right there and then

I enjoyed everything but soccer and rugby. It was much better than sitting in maths or English bored out of my mind.

Gym was the best class, at least you didn't have to make presentations for it. Didn't you enjoy playing basketball and dodgeball and all that? We even got to play tennis. The only day that sucked was the one we had to do a certain amount of pushups or pullups and weightlifting.

It was hell for people like me who have never played a singlr sport in their life

>Didn't you enjoy playing basketball and dodgeball and all that?
I only liked badminton desu.

Gym was the best.
t. strong but autistic

I hated gym, but I loved weight-lifting class. Fuck team-sports and cardio.

>not forging your sick note
>not skiving off with your mates

Attached: she.png (929x596, 568K)

Completely agree, even though I was capable of doing 60 pushups back then and was on the school track team for 100m and shot put and competed in regionals. Fuck gym

I had this teacher in elementary who would occasionally cancel computers class and substitute gym class. That was actually the first class I ever skipped on purpose, way back in fourth grade, decided to go to the computer lab anyways while the rest of the class went outside for gym. Lab was empty because it was our class's scheduled time so I played games on Miniclip. No one noticed somehow

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK GYM CLASS.Z

If you are from States you are a normalfag

The worst part of school was summer when the realization set in that I had no actual friends.

My pants once ripped in middle school
>Never live the day down

>was 300+ in hs
>had huge man boobs and stomach
>never took my shirt off in middle school or freshmen year for fear of being made fun of
>finally in 11th grade i just go for it
>start changing in front of everyone else
>no one says a word
>no fat jokes
>no boob honks
>nothing
does everyone suddenly mature? also never made to shower either.

Swimming classes were the absolute worst.
It's like gym classes but with the added bonus of wearing nothing but a speedo and showering naked with all your bullies laughing at your dick afterwards

anzu has a very feminine bulge

>female gym teacher bends over and shirt becomes untucked
>massive tramp stamp across lower back

she looked like a total nerd before too, pasty white skin and square rectangle glasses. I wonder if she fucked any of the niggers from our class, although they probably would have bragged about it

Gym was fun as fuck, even in elementary. And I was a lanklet.

>taking out grudges over dodgeball
>racing fats that were surprisingly fast
>checking out girls in front of you during stretches, taking on positions you'll never see them in again

Attached: 1518734842228.jpg (333x333, 45K)

i loved it, for all my autism i could throw a ball really hard. i made multiple roasties cry with those little red dodgeballs, knocked the wind out of one, some of my best memories.

Your school had a pool? rich fuck

do all highschools use the same stock images for mascots?

>can wail on the kids i don't like in dodge ball
>no consequences
gym was good to me

>Trying to bully the 300 lbs guy, maybe 6ft
I wouldn't even crack a fat joke desu

You should be glad that your school didn't have one, swim class was a fucking nightmare every single time
Also it was a public school so the pool was pretty dingy and smelled like urine

>always being picked last while you can see some of your team members roll their eyes when you're picked

Attached: jj.jpg (216x233, 14K)

>you can see some of your team members roll their eyes when you're picked
Delet this

Attached: enough.png (511x522, 208K)

Basketball is the worst sport with gym. Try being a tall black kid with that being the one sport he's garbage at.
Worst part in general for me was lunch though since I had to fucking orbit people to make it look like I had true friends for the first 15 minutes of lunch until the library opened.

Attached: martha alter.jpg (512x724, 140K)

>tfw my gym class was a juggling class
Life is a circus and I am the clown.

Attached: 1518294046404.png (866x900, 159K)

>that time our school had to dance in gym with a partner for two fucking weeks and I was the only one who got paired up with another guy since neither of us could find partners

Attached: gohan black.png (680x377, 300K)

Holy shit this.

Gym class was absolute torture for me, always getting picked last on every team, never doing anything in most team sports except standing around, everyone openly talking shit about me whenever I got handed the ball in soccer or basketball, it was absolute torture and I hated every single second of it, and I wrote so many fake doctors' notes to get out of it.

Except badminton.

Badminton was chill. It was so chill. No serious physical exercise required, and you spent the majority of the time with one other partner that you talked to about chill things. Oh man we had some deep conversations in badminton, about life, women, the future, etc. I'll always remember those good times in badminton.

We even did mixed badminton with the girls and I was paired with a qt for a whole week, and oh my god, it was the most I've talked with a girl my entire life. It was amazing. I actually looked forward to gym every day just to talk with her. I even got her number and we talked outside of class.

God I miss those days.

Attached: dgdhdsh.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Let's all agree here, there was no certain worst part of school, it all sucked a whole bunch of large black cock.

Attached: Accident.jpg (480x480, 16K)

not it wasnt, the big bouncing tits were great

literally the best class, was the only place where I would destroy normies and make them feel worthless. maybe if you faggots werent fat fucks then it would be enjoyable for you

I hate gym so fucking much because of this, especially Why the fuck was it compulsory to have dance classes? Also i am 100% convinced the gym teachers are part of the bullies. I swear to god gym class is probably one of the major factors to why im so fucked in the head, it's just a free ticket to bully without consequenses, in fact, the teacher fucking encourages it.

i want to kill them all and then myself..

Attached: 1515032871379.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>some of your team members roll their eyes when you're picked

Attached: 1522094842553.jpg (599x555, 39K)

>he didn't enjoy playing tag football with the bros
>he didn't enjoy bantering with the bros
>he didn't enjoy being shirtless with the bros

I feel bad for you user

Attached: 1517166248027.jpg (720x900, 118K)

True, I always faked a stomach ache to get out of running laps

i wanna punch you in the throat, norman.

Attached: 05a.png (721x531, 901K)

agreed. since i fell for the gymcel meme at a young age, everyone was mirin me

This badminton is the fucking best

>bros
sure

Attached: x0LuqTE.jpg (438x665, 75K)

>pick the weight training class so I can become a proper gymcel
>pick the indoor games class so I can disappoint my team for lulz
Overall, wasn't that bad. We got to pick what we did that marking period.

The worst period was by far lunch as I was forced to sit next to everyone else talking about their stupid normalfag shit such as ass and AAA vidya.

Attached: Doomguy.jpg (500x711, 31K)

I'm 6'7 and loved gym.
Everybody loved me. My penis is also pretty big too. I've fucked 5 girls back in middle schooll.
Only people who hate gym are dumb fats.

When we had gym outside we used to play soccer, a version of baseball and things like that, but when it was inside, we had to bring clothes.
Me and my mates used to go down to the town square and buy pastries and energy drinks instead.

It was better than those cancerous "family living" classes you could take as a substitute for gym during senior year.

>doing the beep test as a fat kid
>gym teacher fucking walks in front of me causing me to fail it long before i normally would have

FUCK YOU TEACH

also fuck mandatory track and field in middle school

"Uh-oh normie detected", but gym was fucking great. We played volleyball and basketball in highschool and dodgeball when we were younger, and I enjoyed all three.
They grouped us together with the other two divisions within the same year, so the bad part was being forced to have my own classmates as teammates, because they were the most boring and unathletic bunch ever, and whenever we had a tournament we always came last because of them.
>mfw got to socialize with the chads
>mfw never got picked anywhere near last

Attached: Smug Kuruminha.jpg (222x227, 8K)

>had a hormone disorder growing up
>got excused from gym cause it made me to weak and Id get hurt
I dont even know what they do in gym

Attached: 27C67AB4-71E1-447C-95F0-2E74DB75511D.jpg (275x275, 26K)

First you run for 20 minutes with two 3 minute breaks, which sucks ass and is boring as fuck.
Then you stretch a little bit and immediately after the teacher forms teams to play whatever sport you were assigned, and that's it.

>teacher just smokes in his office for the whole period after attendance
>get to sit down or just bounce a basket ball for almost an hour

Attached: But+of+course+friend+kill+_0f9ced1be293f8bd6de84d90ec3df49c.png (512x512, 186K)

I was garbage at swimming , football and athletics but I fucking dominated rugby, throwing and long distance running.
But since they wanna turn us all into soyboys rugby and throwing are rarely done today

The funny thing is, my gym teacher was a nice chad. He always gave me low to mid Bs on running assignments, even though I technically failed every time. He also didn't force me to run the mile ever and was pretty nice to me. Gym still was shit, because I hate sports and we had to do a ton of workouts every day, but he was nice at least.