Barber/hairdresser starts talking and asking you questions

>barber/hairdresser starts talking and asking you questions

Attached: E26013C0-D16F-4FE1-99C0-94A25DD83C87.png (241x228, 73K)

Oh god do not remind me
Im going to see the barber tomorrow
Social anxiety kick inb4

It's always some roastie that cuts my hair, and the first time, she tried making small talk, realized it wasn't going to work, and after a while just did it in silence.

I could tell she hated every single minute of it because she was pulling my hair hard as fuck.

I am never getting my hair cut by a barber again. It's been 2 years since I went there and I'm never going back

>Not going to a foreign barber and just letting them talk
its not like you fags care what people think anyway just talk back what are they gonna do? kill you?

Try a male barber, guys are usually more relaxed, understanding and just want to get the job done. Women cant stand not being in drama or being ignored and want to talk and be entertained so they get pissy if you just sit there in silence

>tfw I go to my local spic barbershop full of male barbers that don't say shit

Attached: 1522126561048.png (1003x1024, 956K)

>barber leans in
>feeling her upper thigh touch your hand

Attached: 1487975639974.jpg (521x480, 140K)

>not cutting your hair by yourself

Attached: 1478787991643.jpg (1533x961, 174K)

How much do you guys pay? Costs me 8 quid for short, back and sides. Used to be 7 quid. Please no one tell me you pay more than 10.

Like 10-12 dollars depending on the place. About the same as 8 quid

>having my haircut by a roastie
>no words exchanged
until this chilling sentence
>"you're a very unclean person, aren't you"
fuck my shit up

What cut do you get

>letting a roastie touch you

Go to foreign / male barbers and they barely ever talk to you, why you would go to a female is beyond me

They won't even talk to me after i tell them that i don't want to get a shitty normie haircut, but a full blown heinrich himmler haircut with no blending lmao. That roasties look of disgust always makes my day. I sometimes even show them pirctures of himmler. That haircut actually doesn't suit me at all, but im far gone from the point of giving a fuck anymore.

> " Are you a native xxx user? You speak weird "
> " Oh user, you're kinda balding "
> " Done user " *ignored my chosen style and did some shitty 0 skill buzz

Stupid shit. At least I won't end up like him.

I was 17

>what's your trade?
>nothing
>oh, student?
>nope
>ah, ok

I like my barber, I wish I didn't have to make it awkward for him.

i had no choice, it was the only local barber and i had a job interview the next day

>Try a male barber
no thanks I don't want to look like my hair was cut in the dark. at least roasties know how to use scissors.

tfw my barbers a lesbian and into me

Attached: 1467757035717.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Suck his dick faggot. I'm sure he'd love your lips round his bellend.

My sister cuts my hair.
Not gonna pay 20+ euros for some low IQ roastie in a barber shop.

>tfw been going to the same barber for a decade
>he knows how I am and that small talk with me is a waste of time
feels good man
sure will suck if/when I have to find another barber

>20+ euros
nigga what, the most I've seen a cut go was like 12 quid

>dentist asks me if I learned to drive or if I've found a job yet
>nope not yet haha
>"oh....." obviously hardcore judging me

God damn just clean my teeth please sir

Attached: YBthED6xSd-10.png (300x250, 25K)

Last time I had my hair cut I went to a place for trainees.

The guy basically spent 3 hours on a simple male haircut, and we only talked for about 15 minutes. Sometimes, autism hits hard.

It was a 1 euro haircut though.

>so user are you going to school
yup I'm in third year of college
>*starts asking me more questions*
*makes up more lies*

I've been going there as a NEET for 3 years and they just don't care. I've told countless bullshit stories.

i hate this! What's with the questions, i tend to just lie, i don't want some fucking roastie knowing ultra personal details about my life, what the hell?

You should have originally said "for you".

Attached: 1492990473114.png (300x348, 52K)

>Used to go to a barber whose entire gimmick was that it was staffed by attractive, large-breasted women, with no male employees
>Was right next to two universities and very cheap, so clearly they were trying to attract the "young, sexually frustrated" crowd
>Had no idea about this the first few times and spilled my spaghetti when getting my haircut by a hair cutting goddess who seemed really into me

They got rid of the gimmick awhile ago (still entirely female staff, though) but I'm able to make small talk much easier now.

this would drive me completely fucking insane, that is the most rude fucking thing. Has that seriously happend? Guess she doesn't want your business, what a total roastie cunt. Im actually upset on your behalf now.

>give one word answers or don't talk at all
>digs extra hard with the comb
>tugs at my head instead of asking me to lean
>pricks my ears with scissors
>final cut ends up looking terrible
>every time
I ended up getting sick of it and started saying the hairdresser was making islamophobic comments (I'm actually just a tan white person) and she gets fired without fail.

Good chance to train away social anexiety, since theres nothing you could say that would have any real negative impact

>gimmick was that it was staffed by attractive, large-breasted women
I wish there were more places like this

if you're getting your hair cut with scissors you're already pretty much a woman anyway

LOl no they dont.

never had a roastie give me a good haircut in my ENTIRE life

Sports Cuts?