Male Sexual Promiscuity = Insecurity?

Some faggot on here made a thread about how he's moving in with his fiance. He suggested that having a high partner count is a sign of insecurity, and demonstrative of an inability to form genuine relationships with women.

What do you think robots?

Attached: 1516840541387.jpg (1600x1068, 364K)

Sexual promiscuity is a disease to society and should be eradicated before it destroys all western civilizations. There has never been a single civilization where marriage didn't exist in one form or another, it is the very foundation of stability and progress. With monogamy we keep our carnal instincts in check, prevent spreading of diseases, and focus on much more and greater things than muh dick. We push the boundaries and imrpove, both ourselves and our societies. Promiscuity in anyone, man or woman, is a clear representation of extremes: selfishness, impulse, lack of self control, lack of stability, lack of meaning or any purpose in life other than pleasing oneself over and over falling into a deeper and deeper pit of depravity. If one is promiscuous, he is insecure, for he has achieved nothing worthy, nothing to show, so he turns towards the one thing easy to achieve, and tries to portray his degeneracy as something of grandeur, something other men should envy him for.

nice response pal.

Yah I'm sure Chad is really insecure about all the pussy he's crushing.

Bonding with a woman is a meme. Marriage has always been about children primarily. To a man it doesnt matter how many women he fucks. Insecurity arises in a man who thinks he is worthless having success with women implies the opposite.

Marriage and monogamy are male inventions, so that each man has access to offspring. Women have nothing to gain from it. It makes more sense for a woman to get impregnated by chad and pass the kid as bobs

It means he's a weak idiot who buys into bad culture and doesn't actually believe in love or romance, just how it means the same for women.

I generally agree but I probably have a looser definition of promiscuity, I think guys need to fuck at least a handful of girls during the course of their life. Men are built for adventure and our value comes from experience and stability, when you settle down you want to have had some wild experiences to apply in the bedroom, keep you in perspective so you dont think you have to worship your wife no matter what, and keep you satisfied sexually so you dont feel inclined to cheat.

But yeah if you just feel the need to fuck promiscuously forever you have a problem, you should try to get quality gfs.

pls post your qt virgin waifu then, user

>and doesn't actually believe in love or romance,

Romantic love literally don't exist though user....

That's why you gotta believe, and make it real with someone else who also likes the ideal. It's about the ideal of a long-lasting and deep bond with another person. If you don't want to make that a reality with someone, then enjoy having fake and shallow relationships like most of the other normalfags. Of course, a pure spark that makes two people fall in unconditional love doesn't actually exist. If that fact makes someone want to be hedonistic, then they should be prepared to be criticized by people who aren't so apathetic.

Correct. Marriage/ Patriarchy is civilization.

Attached: patriarchy is civilzation.jpg (2405x917, 762K)

>apathetic
But everyone is apathetic towards romantic love...at least every woman is, at least. Why would any woman settle for a lonely robot with a non-existent partner count when she can have a fit Chad at her door in milliseconds because of online dating?

Only men desire romantic love these days. I guess that's the best argument for going gay, because at least dating another man will ensure that you will have a 100% loyal partner for the rest of your life. But gays can't biologically reproduce.

Boy (((they))) really got us here...

Connecting to a woman is a meme. Humans arent even naturally monogamous we are more of a tournament species, which explains why females are naturally hypergamous and males are naturally polygamous. However marriage or at least some sort of co parenting scheme is important for keeping civilization alive. So you need monogamy to make stable families possible. However as a man it is less of a problem if you sleep around than it is for women.

Honestly I find like 95% of the female gender unbearable to be around. I wpuld rather just buy a sex robot and have a surrogate kid

>don think you have to worship your wife
so whats the point of just one woman?
>keep you sexually satisfied
if shes a depreciating asset then....
>inclined to cheat
why not just be single forever?

Listen and listen well, I am sick of always correcting the record.
Let me tell you a little known fact. Males get a surge in testosterone when they win versus other males. Even in a simple coin toss. They drop in testosterone whenever they lose. Every failure signifies a loss in testosterone.
The single highest neurochemical and endicronological response in males is sex. Testosterone levels skyrocket during the pursuit of the female. Progestin drops to abyssmal levels and aromatase virtually disappears from the system. Only after the the male has had sex do the levels normalize.
Males seeking out females is a biological and evolutionary imperative. They did not have selection pressures to express oxytocin bias like females do, thusly they compliment their lower levels of oxytocin with vasopressin.
Ergo, their pair-bonding capacity is not hindered by many partners, if anything, the higher the partner count, the better a man the male becomes, in endocrinological terms.

Debate me, I am bored and the board is slow.

You have tumblr tier rhetoric, just picking out individual points and making outlandish statements or questions to throw me off.

Obviously I meant that if you've fucked your share of girls before marriage you will realize your wife is not some perfect angel who picked you when no one else would that you need to give everything to no matter what, and you will have fond memories of wild sex so you dont feel like you got gypped out of fulfilling your sexual fantasies in life and can now be okay with a less exciting sex life with that out of your system.

The real redpill on woman is that any contact with them is weakening to a man. Long-term relationships force a man under the domination of society and obligation, short term relationships like prostitution or one-night stands/flings/adultery are dangerous for other reasons.

Logically there is no argument in favor of a man coupling with women at all. Nevertheless for society it is both necessary and desirable. And there's the rub.

They had huge orgies in Rome... Then Christianity came and ruined everything

Why would you downgrade from a life of freedom and sexual adventure to one of monotony and servitude?

This is true, which is why sex bots are the future

Because people have different needs and interests when they get older, obviously.

You can have kids via surrogacy. You dont need to fall for the meme and settle for a woman my dude.

No one mentioned any one particular thing you fucking autist, I was just saying that if you do get married its better if youve slept around first.