Where are my eating disorder robots at. when did it start and do you know why you have it? how do you deal with it

where are my eating disorder robots at. when did it start and do you know why you have it? how do you deal with it

Attached: 1521401884045.jpg (462x587, 25K)

I don't eat fruit or vegetables. It occurred after I had my tonsils removed when I was young and I don't deal with it I hate not being able to go out and eat with people makes me feel like some autistic retard which I probably am in some way

woah you mean you can't eat them anymore or is it an appetite thing? a-are you healthy user?

I don't have an eating disorder but I'd like to point out that Pepto Bismol actually makes me want to puke MORE after I take it.
Kaopectate has the same active ingredient, but it tastes way better and seems to work better.
That is all.

Yes, my eating disorder has been that i eat too much. I eat by default. When i don't have anything in particular to do, I'm most likely eating.

What i did to deal with it was taking drugs, might sound retarded, and that's because it is. But it helped. Now i can't stomach more than max 1500 cals a day, wich i assume is a feast to you. I wish you all the best, hope you get sorted out.

Attached: 1514745492418.jpg (1649x931, 132K)

Diagnosed bulimic. I'm a fembot at 5'4 (163 cm) and 116 lbs (52.5 kg). Puking bread or fast food is pure hell.

What about you, OP?

what does pepto bismol taste like again. i don't remember actually taking it before but i do remember having bubblegum-flavored medicine which was delicious

i've had an eating disorder since i was nine years old, switching between restrictive and bulimia, but i showed signs of an ed from a pretty young age. even after a year of therapy, i still don't know the root cause of it.
i don't deal with it very well when it flares up; i practically shut down when it gets especially bad. recently, i've been trying to manage it though, i've accepted that it's chronic, but i'd rather not let it ruin my life.

Attached: dog.jpg (520x347, 33K)

it tastes like pure suffering

i can almost feel the nasty clumps in my throat at the mention of bread

back to answering your 100+ notifications on your socmedia. fuck off.

i have a huge binge eating problem. i go for about five days without eating then clean out everything in my fridge. i also puke a lot randomly whether i have food in my stomach or not and i'm not really sure why. maybe it's an anxiety thing but i believe it's a stomach issue. are your teeth messed up from it?

Not that person, but I cant eat some things anymore. Like I dont digest them. Leafy vegetables is the worst.

Its some fuck up in my intestines. Last time I ate baby spinach, i had horrible cramping and when I shit, I could see what legit looked like black (like it was rotting) strands of spinach in the bowl/on the tp.

If I eat something that is super rich chocolate, like double chocolate brownies, my shit smells like chocolate.

>>are your teeth messed up from it?
Royally. I had a small gap between my front teeth before, but ever since I fell into the habit of purging at least twice a day it has gone down hill quickly. The gap has probably grown twice in size in just a year, not to mention the state of my other teeth. Shit sucks.

Fembot here, also 5'4 but 95 lbs. I'm 100% sure I don't have an eating disorder but people would constantly accuse me of having one. I don't know how I even got to this body weight. I wasn't always this skinny, in fact I was pretty chubby in the first year of middle school. It wasn't until I reached my second year that I somehow lost all that weight and became a real life skeleton

I'd kill to be at your weight.

your height and weight doesn't sound that alarming to be honest. you're just skinny

i have pica but can usually control myself. the worst thing i eat is probably raw flour but i don't really feel much side effects.

probably started from being starved intentionally as a teenager. when i statred eating normally though i grew 6 inches so it wasnt me getting fat, it was just me getting ready for a growth spurt.

highest weight 164.4 at 5'6, got down to 113 and tried to ~recover and be healthy~ and now im fat again. 123 and dropping but never fast enough.

the fattest i've been was 170 at 5'2 but now i'm 150. i lose weight easily but i don't have the motivation to do it anymore. sometimes i binge thinking i make myself explode and die but that doesn't happen. i just became diabetic instead

I have a BMI of 16.3, I'm severely underweight

I weighed that much as a 5'6 male and I never had to throw up food

you're a disgrace

Hmm, it's almost like bulimic people overeat.