To fembots

To fembots.
Why are you NEETs or career passionate? Why are you not having kids? You do realise that men don't give a shit about your skills in IT, art, science etc. since your market value is your youth and fertility? And for the NEETs why are you leeching the system?

Attached: images(17).jpg (220x281, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

groupoids.org.uk/pdffiles/topgrpds-e.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because nobody wants to have kids with me and marry me in the first place. Focusing on work fills that gap.

>Why are you career passionate?
I love the competition and the power.
>Why are you not having kids?
Gotta have a husband before you start on that.
>You do realise that men don't give a shit about your skills in IT, art, science etc. since your market value is your youth and fertility?
Besides the fact that a lot of men who aren't you want a partner with their own skills and interests as opposed to a hollow shell of a person, attaining skills is more about advancing oneself in the world and personal achievement than whatever sexual market bullshit you're talking about.

>You do realise that men don't give a shit about your skills in IT, art, science etc
Yes I know that since men have no appreciation for anything in life other than reproduction. Don't get confused, men can get into these kinda subjects, but they only do it for pussy. They can never love their job, never have a true passion. Men are shallow and robotic in their endeavors. Because in the end they are just DNA producers for women and slaves to their biology, and that's what drives everything they do whether they are aware of it or not. Men are unable to function at the same level as women.

I'll do it if you let me be the househusband

How old are you? Are you somewhat hygienic? Are you kind? Do you know how to cook?

>You do realise that men don't give a shit about your skills in IT, art, science etc. since your market value is your youth and fertility?

Why would I give a fuck what some men think about me? As long as I'm making money and advancing my status, I don't care.

24, yes very, no, yes I do.

Sounds okay, but why aren't you nice?

Fuck off.
Seriously what's with these posts lately. This theme is getting too popular.

There's no possible way for the men here to be this retarded. I think they're just trying to gaslight vulnerable women to lower their self-esteem. At least there

I dont even know what I want. I want to settle down and have a family and be a stay at home mom, but I feel like if I do that I will feel like I missed out on getting an education and having a good career. Then again, if I do go and get a good education and a good career, I feel like I will be lonely and depressed, and regret not having children or have children and be a very detached mother.

It's just not something I believe in. Niceness is not a valuable character trait, it's something weak people do to appease others and escape judgment. If you are honest and good you have no reason to ever be nice, you only have to be truthful and brave when in confrontations if it comes to it. Niceness is not even something that any human can appreciate, it can only ever be taken for granted. Even if the person enjoys it, gratitude lasts for a couple of seconds and is then completely forgotten. It's more important to be rational and loyal, when it comes to helping someone or being their companion or anything at all. Niceness has connotations passivity, conformity, and lies, whereas the opposite, "rudeness," is about honesty, respect, and truth, so I prefer being rude to others. Also, in almost all cases, niceness is empty, since people do it just for the sake of it, they are nice because it makes them feel good to be a nice person, it is inherently selfish. It's especially bad because it only becomes more painful when the truth is revealed, so niceness should be avoided at all times. It's not something you should do if you care about the person.

>Then again, if I do go and get a good education and a good career, I feel like I will be lonely and depressed, and regret not having children or have children and be a very detached mother.
You say that as if it has to be one or the other. Just know that getting an education and a job doesn't mean you'll be a bad mother. My mother had a job and was working on her PhD when she got married. After having her first child, she decided to give up her job because my father became more successful, but in most households, both parents need to work to live comfortably. In any case, having a job wouldn't make you a bad mother. You're allowed to take time off and go back when it's convenient, e.g. when the kids start school. But when that happens and you have a lot of time on your hands, you'll be glad you got an education first.

And you would prefer to spend time with some vapid cunt with no real interests, skills, or hobbies? Your post is just a projection of your own shallowness. It's not impossible to genuinely like a girls company and conversation AND want to fuck her, in fact it's kind of how realtionships work.

Mostly career passionate in psychology. I aspire to work in studies or in educational programs
Nah, I want a partner that considers me a human bring unlike incels

>Why are you NEETs or career passionate?
I'm not a NEET because I'm not a parasite.
I'm career passionate because I love what I do. It gives me immense satisfaction to be productive and work on a project that does something useful.
I fail to see anything rewarding about harboring a parasite and going through months being less physically capable than I am right now. Pregnancy is a scam for women. Only NEET women should become pregnant, since they have nothing else to contribute to society.
You do realize that my actual market value, i.e., my monetary worth, is determined by my skills and career, right? You do realize that women in general are above being obsessed with the opposite sex, right?
>And for the NEETs why are you leeching the system?
Valid question.

I completely agree with your points.
Just out of curiosity, why do you browse Jow Forums?

Not sure at this point. I started when I was 15-ish because I was an ugly teenager and sad that all of my prettier female friends were getting male attention and I wasn't getting any. I guess it's just habitual now

What the hell do you people do for work that gives you some sort of fulfilment?

All I get from my job is bursting into tears as soon as I wake up every workday.

A career cunt can be just a much as a vapid cunt as the traditional counterpath, that's how most women are. Sure there are those who are able to work while having kids and still manage to be polite and sane, yet the majority who try either become nasty cunts to stick with one of the choices. I'm guessing your fear or hatred is being controlled of what you can be interest or not that's fine, but you have to realise that men are hard to change when it comes to their social standing. Women surpisingly change under peer pressure, and there are many cases of that being happening.

Then elaborate why do you believe that women advancing her hobbies to career benefits the woman in long term?

So do you believe you accepted your fate as a career woman? And
>You do realize that my actual market value, i.e., my monetary worth, is determined by my skills and career, right? You do realize that women in general are above being obsessed with the opposite sex, right?
Then why don't you see women come up with e.g. A male equivalent of FakeApp, A revolutionary way of getting rid of waste and fixing recycling plants, come up with a way to extraterrestrial travel safely and set up colonies etc? Why is that in your perspective?

Change "women" by "people" and listen to yourself

I want a relationship but no kids. Ultimately I don't want to be a NEET but a lot of normal careers don't look appealing for me.

>evades the question with women are people
You didn't answer my question.

>accepted your fate as a career woman
Sure?

>Then why don't you see women come up with e.g. A male equivalent of FakeApp, A revolutionary way of getting rid of waste and fixing recycling plants, come up with a way to extraterrestrial travel safely and set up colonies etc? Why is that in your perspective?
That doesn't follow from what I said at all. I meant that women in general do not concern themselves with what men think of them nearly as much as men concern themselves with what women think of them.

The reason women are oppressed and the reason that you don't see as many prominent women in history is that our biology makes us physically inferior to males. Since women have been historically forced to carry children, and since women menstruate, we are at a disadvantage when it comes to being fully dedicated to a work of art or a field in science.
Women being oppressed in the past means that very few even had the opportunity to better themselves through education, and very few were taken seriously by people who could have potentially collaborated with them to create something great and go down in history for it.

Plus, I very rarely see many genuinely passionate men. Oftentimes their ambition is fuelled purely by their desire to have sex.

also
>fakeapp
>implying that fakeapp is in any way a noteworthy invention.
lol

Because of this:
>be me
>18
>brainlet
>functionally illiterate
>can't operate a car
>never worked a job in my life
>too dumb for community college
>ugly as sin
>dangerously underweight
>KHHV
>no friends
>no social skills
>no personality
>no hobbies
>no interests
>mentally ill
>mental breakdowns 5X a week
>anger issues
>agoraphobia
>AVPD
>bipolar
>anxiety
>depression
>suicidal

This is some real autism

Attached: autism.jpg (600x750, 26K)

>all those careerwoman
>tfw you'll never be a househusbando for any of them

Attached: 53767330.jpg (299x288, 31K)

This is the typical feminist response, but the actual answer is men have 175 trillion neocortical synapses, and women have 110trillion, and have IQs about 15 points lower than men.

Sounds like you need to attempt to step out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself a little bit. A lot of the things you just listed could be changed if you just thought "fuck it, I'll open my door."

I know that can be difficult, but if you take that leap you can do it

Women actually score higher on average than men do, based on IQ.

Besides that, IQ is not a be-all-end-all measure of someone's capacity to do excellent work. People with lower IQs just have to work harder.

FakeApp was just a small sample of something that happened that caused both amusement and contraversion. Shitty, but noteworthy because it eventually hit mainstream news. Men lose limbs and get terminal illnesses and still manage to pursue their passion, what's stopping women from doing the same despite their unfortunate biology?Plus women are not oppressed anymore, universities accept women and the internet allows literately anyone to inform /self teach themselves in their interests. Why do you still feel oppressed?

The only reason a woman would be career focused is if she were ugly or if it were easy money (being a celebrity).

Any woman who posted here in favour of being career focused is almost certainly ugly.

It's very easy for an attractive girl with even a half-decent personalty to find a man who would care for her.

Many stupid things hit mainstream news and become "noteworthy". I wouldn't put FakeApp on the same level as celebrity drama.

> Men lose limbs and get terminal illnesses and still manage to pursue their passion
Exceptional men (exceptional people) do this, yes. The average man is hardly even close to exceptional.

>what's stopping women from doing the same despite their unfortunate biology
Nothing. I'm pursuing my passion despite all of my biological shortcomings.

>Why do you still feel oppressed?
I don't feel oppressed at all. I have a nice career and I'm respected in my field.

>the internet allows literately anyone to inform /self teach themselves in their interests
and yet men choose to spend their time on the internet here and on places like incels.me. Really makes you think.

>You do realize that women in general are above being obsessed with the opposite sex, right?
This is complete bullshit, literally everything women do in social media, going out to bars, even their friend circles, is about looking attractive to men. Which is fine, men want to look attractive to women too. But don't pretend like women aren't obsessed with men, their cock lust is incredibly obvious.

Women aren't after sex from men. Men are generally not good at sex. Those women you talk about are after attention, because attention can be monetized. They're much more practical-minded than men who want to look attractive to women just so that they can experience a few minutes of sexual pleasure which likely won't even result in passing on their genetic material.

Are you gay? This is literally bullshit and the amount of work women put into themselves via makeup and clothes etc. in order to get fucked by random dudes isn't a mistake of data on my part, it's obvious to anyone who goes outside. There is no monetary gain to get from going to a bar/club/public are or using tinder and having a one night stand (which women do all the time).
You're acting as though women as a group are a bunch of calculating practically minded people, but they are empirically less intelligent and logical than men. This isn't an opinion.

Pretty much, sex (for the sake of sex) means a lot less to women than it does to men.

>tfw stopped taking hormonal birth control, took up swimming twice a week, started shoveling greens down my throat in preparation for getting preggers this fall or winter

>market value

Dating isn't the stock market. Also I don't care what men think of my skills

>and yet men choose to spend their time on the internet here
Why do you come here? Just to mock me and other robots?

>It's very easy for an attractive girl with even a half-decent personalty to find a man who would care for her.
>tfw ugly bitch and found that
no, it's more about choice and pride, women are currently being told they have to be just like men, so they're trying.

I just wish women wanted to have kids and make families. Instead, they want to worry about what other people tell them, like who wears the pants in the relationship and that they should feel like losers for not being whores or working jobs for the advantage of others. Let men be wage slaves, the real rewarding work is raising kids.

>Are you gay?
No, I have a boyfriend.

>There is no monetary gain to get from going to a bar/club/public are or using tinder and having a one night stand (which women do all the time).

>get a man to buy you drinks so you enjoy your night out
>get a man to buy you dinner before you fuck him
>get a man to follow you on Instagram so you can monetize your follower count

Men tend not to know the first thing about makeup. Some makeup is worn to appease men, but a lot of it is actually to impress women.

It might even extend into getting free emotional support from a man who will give it away only because he wants to fuck you.

Men are very easily manipulated with sex.

Nothing's stopping you from realizing that you can choose to spend your time more productively.

>>get a man to buy you drinks so you enjoy your night out
>>get a man to buy you dinner before you fuck him
>>get a man to follow you on Instagram so you can monetize your follower count
This never happens though, I just meet up with her at the bar, we pay for our own drinks and talk, and then we bang at one of our places and leave. No one's trading anything in terms of money, and I don't know any man who still pays for dinner or anything like that, that tradition has been dead for like 20 years. That shit doesn't happen anymore unless you're living in some backwards shithole where traditionalism still exists (it will eventually end there though). It doesn't happen where I live in NYC at all.

> Why are you NEETs or career passionate?
I'm currently a NEET (I have been freelancing on and off but desu dealing with clients is shit). However, I really want to get a job. I'm NEET because of social anxiety and I guess you could say I'm agoraphobic. I have been a shut-in for more than 8 years.

> Why are you not having kids?

I'd like to have kids, on the other hand, the future seems gloom for all of mankind. The job market, the automatization, the deterioration of our ecosystem, the political climates etc. it's all going downhill and I don't see it getting better. I'm kind of hoping that I will get a job this year and then I will meet someone nice with whom I might have a family one day.

> You do realise that men don't give a shit about your skills in IT, art, science etc. since your market value is your youth and fertility?

If a guy only cares about my youth and fertility then I'd rather stay a KHV

> And for the NEETs why are you leeching the system?

I'm leeching off my parents for which I feel bad about. I pay my rent and bills when I can and the only thing I ask of is the internet connection and a warm bed. My parents are incredibly nice but I know they would like me to live a real life. They deserved a better daughter.

I'm not saying it's impossible for an ugly girl to find that; the fact an ugly could strengthens my point even more. An attractive one with a good personalty would have no problem doing it.
>women are currently being told they have to be just like men, so they're trying
Well, who cares what they're being told? The attractive ones know, regardless, that they don't have to. The ugly ones know only their bank balance matters.

I can't argue with your experiences. I know plenty of men who pay for dinner (or at least the first date), and I have plenty of female friends who get bought drinks when they go out to a club or a bar. We'll agree to disagree.

>Well, who cares what they're being told?
Women, basically half of our decisions are based on communal appeal, it's the knee-jerk fallback.

Im sure your parents aren't thinking about you as a disappointment

Where do you live then? Because where I live, even ATTEMPTING to do that will get the woman pissed at you. The women here are equal and they make sure the men know it. desu it sounds really fucking weird for that not to be the case anymore anywhere in the west, I know it's not the case in Europe and most liberal cities in USA. Do you live in a redneck shithole?

I live in a big city too. Not New York.

Are you in the south? LA? Give me the city I want to know where to not look for women lol

You're missing the point. If a woman is attractive, then it would not be difficult for her to realize someone would take care of her. No matter how many fringe feminist dykes try to inculcate a career-first attitude, every day an attractive woman goes outside, it's affirmation through interaction from the opposite sex that the femidyke suggestion is totally unnecessary.

I'm in Montreal.

This should be the end of the thread

How fucked in the head to you have to be to not view women as people who have their own aspirations?

That is true. The worst is when someone is downright cruel but delude themselves into thinking they're kind for manipulating and using people in ways that ruin their lives instead of getting angry at them.

That's not--
>an attractive woman
Oh. You right bih you right

I don't know. My neighbors' daughter is successful, she travels, has a job and a bf, and a place of her own. My parents mention her quite often now and they also mention any woman they know while listing all the thing she does.
I think they at least subconsciously if not on purpose try to tell me what they wished I was like.
And on their extremely bad days, they have a tendency to yell at me for not being "normal". It's one of the reasons why I'm determined to find a job and move out.

I'm surprised that women in Canada wouldn't take offense to such outdated sexist traditions... Thanks for telling me though :3 what's your field btw?

>instead of getting angry at them.
Angry for what?

I'm glad you wouldn't come visit. I do research in computer science

Same. And I'm also in montreal. Let's date!

Then good luck with your career and hobbies and strive to be better at iit.
>and yet men choose to spend their time on the internet here
Despite the anonymous environment, which chan sites have by default for freedom of speech. The majority originally is mostly men circlejerking their favourite hobbies and documentation of girls like an eqivalent of man sheds. Basically a zone to be men. Same with women with their cooking sites and women only forums, which the difference is those areas are not anonymous which is baffeling to this day. Sure there are very few girls with similar interests to men, but mostly lurk due to 'hostile nature'. That's why it's rare to see girls play multiplayers games until recently with Gamergate and Twitch they can do it freely. The reason men get angry because that man shed has been invaded due to women who never spent time on the internet get offended when they are degraded or see loli pussy. They have the right to get angry the same way women get angry if they not allow to have interests. So they move to other sites so they can have a comfy time for themselves.

Exactly. "Nice people" logic.

>I'm glad you wouldn't come visit
what the fuck. Why the hostility? You're upset that I said it's stupid to think that men should give women money in an outdated courting ritual?
>I do research in computer science
Cool, I study math

If you had read my posts you'd know that I have a boyfriend

Sure, but men are at liberty anywhere on the internet to devote themselves to improving themselves intellectually.

lol it was a joke, I apologize

>math
Best of luck with that. I'm starting to get into topology just as something to study on the side. Do you have any recommendations for textbooks?

I don't get it. Your sentence was really confusing, who's getting angry at whom?

Wrong. Men are angry because the hobby is completely and utterly destroyed due to women. Women don't want things to improve to keep meeting the men's standard and furthermore meet their own standards, they want the legs of the bull to be cut so it's levelheaded with her. Moreover, no matter where they go, the visible women in the hobby do nothing but cause drama and constantly display the most abject ignorance about the hobby they supposedly have. In terms of videogames, the average woman thinks mario was the first game ever made. In terms of technology, they think apple invented the smart phone. But how dare you correct her you misogynist pig, stop mansplaining!
So now it's no longer possible to enjoy the hobby (it's been crippled terminally), it's no longer possible to enjoy the company of people who enjoy the hobby (one side refuses to even so much as learn the first thing about the hobby, another was spun into unending drama with the first side), and it's no longer possible to discuss the hobby at all (lest you get called sexist for fairly evaluating the gameplay of a game instead of rating it based on how easy it is to misrepresent and lie about the entire game's story to make it look like it has a political agenda I don't like)
THIS SHIT IS WHY MEN ARE ANGRY

"career passionate" in college just in case it takes me a while to get married. Also my parents spent a lot on my education I have no choice but utilize it.

>why are you not having kids?
I'm not married yet

>you realize men don't give a shit...
You realize I don't give a shit about how highly men esteem me

"Nice" people claim that because they don't get angry at someone, it is proof they are nice, even though the person they haven't been angry at has never done anything that would justify being angry at. Meanwhile, "nice" people manipulate and trick these people and their superiors into ruining their lives, either for personal gain or just out of spite.

Women don't sit around bitching and cunting all day and then start spouting video game facts to make Chads wiener go inside her.

Topology and Groupoids by Brown
groupoids.org.uk/pdffiles/topgrpds-e.pdf
What field are you doing research in in compsci?
I don't mean to offend, but are you autistic? You seem slightly cold for a woman...

I don't care about what other people tell me. I'd either want to live with my parents or work on computerr programs or databases. I don't have social status so I'd feel no shame if society were the other way.

>Meanwhile, "nice" people manipulate and trick these people and their superiors into ruining their lives, either for personal gain or just out of spite.
Well I don't have any experience with that, but if you say so.

Women sit around bitching and cunting all day and then start spouting downright lies to gain followers because teehee~ they're such a nerd

I spent far more time on the internet than the average guy.

I'll check that out, thanks!

My work is in machine learning because I'm basic. I hope to get into algorithm development for quantum computers in the future.

>I don't mean to offend, but are you autistic? You seem slightly cold for a woman...
lol a lot of my friends say this. I've never been tested for autism, and I have no problems socializing in casual situations. People I've interviewed with tell me I'm charismatic. Maybe I'm good at pretending?

based digits
orginngial

Have you ever met a grown woman irl?

I don't care about communal appeal. I only care about people very close to me. Most people demand conformity without offering anything back.

>I'll check that out, thanks!
wait.. I just realized I did exactly what you said men do for women and i'm not even going to bang you. Is it true that I'm just a slave to women??? I don't like this...
>My work is in machine learning because I'm basic
That's mostly linear regression, right?
>I hope to get into algorithm development for quantum computers in the future.
That's cool, I don't know anything about that other than some vague concept that some large problems can be computed, right? But it still can't solve things like the traveling salesman problem or factoring arbitrarily large polynomials, right?
>lol a lot of my friends say this. I've never been tested for autism, and I have no problems socializing in casual situations. People I've interviewed with tell me I'm charismatic. Maybe I'm good at pretending?
Maybe, you seem cool though.

Explain those women who mostly kept under the radar in their hobbies before the feminist shitstorm?
>In terms of videogames, the average woman thinks mario was the first game ever made. In terms of technology, they think apple invented the smart phone. But how dare you correct her you misogynist pig, stop mansplaining!

Can't argue there since the majority of women never dive down further into information regarding what came before what. As before in men/women ratio was 90/10, if you include those exceptions with interest and the mindless recipe posters on cooking sites.
As for hobbies they were interested they were normally left in the dark unless they were disguised as men when they want to show their epeen. But those with feminist influence they were the ones that didn't like to be open for creativity and bascially stained those hobbies with shit. If women have their own site for hobbies like vidya, careers etc. but like what I mentioned earlier they will resort to tripfagging.
>but what is lolcow and crystal.cafe
They circlejerk on Discord, which defeats the purpose of anonymity to begin with. That's why those sites are slow cause rather than making general threads frequently like here and other chans made for men, they just use vc on their Discords.

I mean, you just gave me a textbook recommendation. I'd do the same for other people. It's not a big deal.

>that's mostly linear regression, right?
Oh my god it's not linear regression

>quantum computing
Massively improves the number of computations that can be carried out in parallel. The development of a viable quantum computer will completely nullify the efficacy of cryptographic techniques we have now that are used to protect our privacy, keep our bank accounts secure, etc. etc.
>traveling salesman
Correct, that problem is NP-hard if I recall.
>factoring large polynomials
I can't imagine why this would be a hard problem, I'm sure it can be done numerically in poly time.

money makes the world go round
that is all

>Oh my god it's not linear regression
What is it then?
Also, are we even sure we'll ever build a viable quantum computer? What if it never even happens, I'm sure the physical engineering of it is a very difficult problem itself. Are there no cryptographic techniques that even a QC wouldn't be able to solve fast?

It's learning. I'm not sure how else to explain it. You as a person can do more than just linear regression.

>Also, are we even sure we'll ever build a viable quantum computer?
That's a hotly debated topic. I'm not too sure personally. I have a background in physics too and I don't think we have the capability to keep qubits stable, let alone account for bit flips like you would in a normal computer.

>Are there no cryptographic techniques that even a QC wouldn't be able to solve fast?
Quantum cryptography is a hot field right now, but I don't know much about it. you could look into reading papers about it if you're interested, a lot of it goes over my head though

>If you had read my posts you'd know that I have a boyfriend
Then what the fuck are you doing on Jow Forums? Do you get wet from breaking robots' hearts?

Are you trying to build a superintelligence? That's scary to me

I also do ML desu senpai. Got my degree at MILA. Worked at some of the big-5. Going back for a post-doc though.

I typically don't reveal my gender to avoid this sort of thing. I think it's worth examining why men on this board feel entitled to women who post here and specifically in a thread asking women a question.

That won't be coming until very very far into the future imho

I've heard good things about MILA!

>Explain those women who mostly kept under the radar
Actual legitimate human beings who were never a problem in these communities. They represent an infinitesimal fraction of women as a whole. Note that there is no known event where a man has initiated any of these things, meanwhile.

Yes. They have jobs. They are supposed to do their job. Instead they sit around bitching and cunting all day and then start spouting downright lies to gain followers because teehee~ they're such a nerd

>That won't be coming until very very far into the future imho
Why do the guys like Kurzweil and Bostrom and Hassabis talk about the singularity all the time if other computer scientists in the field say it's not happening? Who's right? I've heard people express your sentiment and I've heard that the singularity is near and I don't know who to trust.

This is Jow Forums where robots gather. You're not a fembot, you're a normalfag at least, if not a full-blown stacey. But of course just as usual you have to make it all about you "wwaaah they feel entitled to meeee".
What
a
surprise.

We hit a wall here
Real experience with women should tell you that. That's why you're like this

>You do realise that men don't give a shit about your skills in IT, art, science etc.
Maybe for Asian/White girls who are seen as valuable simply for existing. If you're black you basically need to bring these things up as often as possible in order to convince people that you're not just another Shaniqua with 5 babydaddys.

We have not a hit a wall, all I just want is a logical explanation without going for the route of 'if you have never experienced women teeheeing'. Unless you want to prove that even when given questions as elaborate as possible without coming to conclusions quickly like , you have proven that women can't answer questions rationally and logically.

I just wanna play video games all day and shitpost on Jow Forums
Having a bf then husband and then having kids would take away my time from that

Attached: vitatan5.png (747x877, 20K)

post contact info bby~