Tell me how your parents managed to reproduce, Jow Forums

tell me how your parents managed to reproduce, Jow Forums.

Attached: aed4d2969701534a4339cd03152b3f15.jpg (600x450, 58K)

Chad pumped and dumped a 4/10 woman, she got pregnant.

They supposedly had sex, that's usually how reproduction is done

They did it back when there was still monogamy

>Father was Chad
>Mother was Stacy

>father is alone
>barely any romantic interest
>father's friend sets him up on blind date with mother
>my mother was single with a child at this point after she got dumped by my step-brother's father
>they spawn me, a genetic failure

>father was white trash chad
>mother was white trash stacy

Attached: 1522864883491.jpg (835x803, 94K)

Arranged marriage
My dad just skipped through all the bs and now doesn't understand why I have a hard time dealing with the bs.

I was conceived after a Cyndi lauper concert in Asbury Park, NJ.

Can't you ask him to arrange a qt wife for you?

They laid a fertilized egg in a swamp

My mom and dad had similar life goals and careers (at the time they met), not to mention they really liked each other.

Same.
Three different girls confessed their love to my father at the last day of his high school.

By being devout Christians.

Did you get any of Chad's good genes?

Similar situation as except I was the 6th child with 4 older sisters (1st child died). So I'm guessing they knew what to do.
I kinda wonder if my parents would've stopped having kids if I was born first, since they'd finally have a son.

>dad is a massive physically tough chad but dumb as a brick
>mum is smart but had no one else to go for other than my dad
>dad woos mum when they were both in their youth because he's big and strong
>it's a bad combination but they're together now
>eventually I appear
>it doesn't make anything better
Would I go back in time and stop them from meeting?
Yes.
Is there any way to do that?
No.

Attached: sad fat cat.jpg (539x412, 44K)

A nigger and a niggeress with OCD nigged one night after drinking at a bar

I was a test tube baby

my mom who came from a poor village known for aids said she "settled" for my dad because he was 6 feet tall and studied law. they were trendy and popular among their social groups and had my older sibling when they were young. he turned out to be the ultimate chad making six figures and banging different girls in different countries but we didn't grow up together. then my parents came to america when they were old and had me and by then i guess they were too tired to put effort into anything. i became a hikki neet loser and everyday they tell me they regret having me

Dad was charismatic and mom was naive.

My mom cheated on my dad and had me. My dad accepts me but still hates my mom for doing what she did.

My dad was somehow a chad in his 30's and coerced my mom unto marriage because she was looking for adventure or something.

knocked her up once, had a great time with that kid and then 4 years later had me.

oops

My dad was in the air force and traveled the word fucking foreign women and when he got tired of that he settled down and married a German woman.

>my father settled for a stupid woman who disappointed her rich and successful parents
>my mother settled for a man from a lower-middle-class family who drinks from jelly jars
>benis in pagina

He would be your half brother.

>dad is handsome and 6'6 but a total beta especially when younger
>mom is personalityless always wanted to be a mom type
>she controls him for 20ish years before he divorces her and then he starts bringing home tons of girls, eventually marrying one
>mom now stuck with 5'8 personalityless engineer man years older than her

Bonus
>bro turned into 6'4 chad marine
>sis is instagram famous Stacey

>I became a red pilled angry at the world ugly fuck

Rightfully so, you should hate your subhuman whore mom too

they were normies who met in college

i think my parents actually are happy. They both went on separate vacations to Europe and met while there, came back, and the rest is history. They're both good smart people.

Both are ugly and settled for each other out of desperation I guess.

I was a war rape baby from the Bosnian war, I found out.

One of my dad's sperms fertilized one of my mom's Ovules.

Literally, my wife's son.
origami

Easy. They had sex.

Ayrab?
You will fuck up in life and go unwed so expect a brother

They stewed and festered in a shared space for long enough that their dysfunction and mutual loathing bore 'fruit'.

Apparently she cheated on my dad during an argument and he refused to give her money for a while. She had sex with some guy for the money (less than $1000) and had me. Up until I was about five I remember her talking about being raped. Then they had a huge argument again and that's when she revealed after all those years that she did it to spite him. I do think my mom is a whore and having me was unforgivable but I can't hate her. She's my mom.

Hating your mom for being the awful person she is the first step to being able to leave here user. Get your Dad to leave her too, she deserves to die alone and uncared for.

Met while working at a record store at 19, got hitched seven years later. I came sliding down the chute nine months later.

Still together, still very much in love.

They met on the job. That's all I'm told about it. Back in the days it was more like 70% men, 30% women. Now it's 99.9% men. Send help.

No way his dad would leave her, too much of a cuck. Sounds like his mum is a stacie who found a beta male provider.

I'm not going to advocate hating your mum or leaving her but damn son she is cold. Your family is so dysfunctional I want to give you a hug.

>I want to give you a hug.
>calling other people cucks while writing stuff like that

lol betas. Punch your mom in the face too cuckspawn.

>being empathetic means being cucked
>being bitter hateful person means not being cucked

Were the bullies mean to you user? Don't worry I'll give you a hug too.

Cucking literally comes from empathy, that how the fetish works. Having no empathy is how you cuck instead of being a cuck

No. What you're describing is a psychopath.

Everything else between them is fine besides the occasional fight here and there. They're both almost 70 now; they're too dependent on each other to split though they talk about divorce often. They're okay as parents.
Thanks user. He would've left my mom if he had found out before I was born that I wasn't his or if I was really little. But he had already spent five years with me and from what I remember he was a really enthusiastic parent. He was still a good dad even after my mom told him everything but I could tell he felt unease whenever he looked at me. As if every time he looked into my eyes he was realizing that I started looking less and less like him. Maybe I'm projecting my own insecurity on that last part.

Yeah the true winners in life.

Damn, I don't know how you can write that stuff about your dad and not strangle that whore of a "mother" to death with your be

>Dad has 5 kids
>Am the result of my mother (Black Nicaraguan) with white man
>Racially isolated and a bit on the shy side, so I'm socially devastated

I don't hate my family at all, and I don't hate society at all. It's just the way life is.

That hurts to read.
I wish people would consider reality more.

Attached: 1511224794214.jpg (134x200, 5K)

>mom is intelligent, practical, mercantile, cold, emotionless, cold
>father was a hustler when he was young, street smart af, extrovert, insanely self confident and imposing his will on others, also intelligent
>money and practical purposes brought them together
>I'm relatively smart (getting As in muh science classes)
>never met fathers expectation of being an alpha
>never met moms expectations of being rich because chemistry over medicine
>because of my parents love of money I fucking hate money talk
>sister isn't that smart but is social af and has a kid
>probably they gonna give her all the money and house
>but I love her and she loves me so I know she'll wont let me starve
So now I'm gonna be a socially retarded poor chemist kek.

How can you reconcile these two thoughts, by your logic his mum is a winner and you admire ruthlessness yet you want her dead. Stop projecting your shitty bitter life onto him.

I wish you the best of luck. I know it sounds cliched but none of it is your fault. There's a black mirror episode called white christmas kinda gives you perspective from your father's eyes.

Just bake meth lmao

I think women aren't as smart as men in general.

My family structure follows the same pattern as yours. My sister can't think, but I can.

I actually heard women get two X chromosomes, and it causes their intelligence to fall closer to population averages. Men only get one X chromosome from their mother, and that's why men generally fall at mental extremes (more male geniuses than female, etc).

It's funny, but my mother is a 3rd world Nicaraguan that can't live in the USA alone despite having lived here for two decades, and I had a very easy time in school.

Genetics are more complicated than "two X's, double the probability"

With the benis and veegina

>Dad is a turbo Chad
>Mom is a normie but not Stacy, just really good looking
>Dad walks up to her at a party
>Point blank asks if she wants to go out sometime out of nowhere
>She says sure
And here I am

Unsurprisingly, Chad frat guys are pieces of shit and they had massive blowout fights growing up and apparently broke up once before they had me but got back together. They divorced when I was in high school and my Dad went back to be a weed smoking borderline alcoholic yet somehow managed to find a gf 20 years younger than him. My Mom went back to her old habits of dating guys who treat her like shit because she had a horrible childhood with no real father figure.

My Dad is a weird dude, he was the epitome of what a Chad wants to be, he threw massive parties for his frat and lived the quintessential college and high school life and became very financially successful in his 30s . He would constantly talk about his college days, but would always tell me not to be like him. I remember I sometimes did things to try to get his approval, I went to parties and did stupid shit once in a while but he always had this look of disappointment so I stopped and was myself. He always tells me how proud he is of me. My childhood left me with the inability to be close to anyone though, I've never had a gf because of it.