Women peak in their teens in terms of looks

>women peak in their teens in terms of looks
>you didn't get any teenage love
>you're not a teenager anymore so you can't legally date a teen without being branded a pedofile
>it's over
>you're too late
>you're stuck with used up women with deterioating looks in their 20's

I JUST WANT TO BE A TEENAGER AGAIN AND HAVE A QT GF!!!!!!!

Attached: t3mVUQi.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

stop stop stop STOP STOP STOP
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNN STOOOOP

i honestly dont find teenage girls atttactive. that said, i have mommy issues so that might be that

>i have mommy issues so that might be that
same, but there are some things mommy gf can't give you that young, sweet innocent love can

Attached: 284064245012.png (737x714, 118K)

At some point you'll stop caring. Just do what you want while you wait to die.

a healthy woman shouldn't be that ragged looking in her 20s. Just don't date a feminist which isn't hard. If a woman smokes, drinks more than a few glasses once a week, or goes on about fat acceptance avoid her. Also avoid tall women or athletes. Those are major sluts. Find a girl with a seafood diet, which fights aging, or a vegan(dump them in 2 weeks).

This is why men living in modern society are beta cucks by default. It's also why modern men have to go to the gym, go on diets, use pills etc. to feel manly and get it up whereas previous generations of men felt manly just because they were men.

It's hard to feel like a man when women and betas dictate exactly who you're allowed to be interested in and what kind of relationship you have to get involved in if you want access to the golden holy vagina.

And since a word from women to the police will get a gang of betas beating you up and throwing you in prison, women always have the whip hand in a "relationship" or worse a marriage by default, because they know they have a sword dangling over you.

That leaves flings and one night stands, but wait women have that sorted out too, they can #MeToo you at any time and ruin your life especially now with all this kike internet and SNS bullshit.

Sorry Western man, you never had a chance. Better just stay inside, it's safer there. Unless you can literally take over the world and rule over everyone, you will never feel secure or free, especially in relationships. This is a hell of a black pill but it can't be denied.

>avoid tall women
Thanks man. That was very rude.

>be me at 16
>shy grill at school with big tits and round ass likes me
>am too afraid to ask her out
>go to shrink, he says if you don't ask her out someone else will steal her from you
>get courage, talk to her on ICQ
>meet on a bench next to her house
>first kiss.tiff
>for two years I've had sex with her hundreds, maybe thousands of times
am 30 now, never had that much sex since

>gf caught me masturbating to a picture of her when she was 14(she's 19 now)
>gives me a weird look and says "I was 14 there you know.. I hadn't even gone through puberty."
>shrug at her and say "you look the same now as then, you should be happy, that means you will age well"
>she smiles and continues what she was doing

dodged a bullet

Attached: teen.jpg (1280x905, 216K)

>Avoid tall women or athletes
What exactly makes them sluts?

They typically have higher testosterone than smaller/non-athletic women so they have a higher sex drive, so combine that with puberty and they're taking multiple dicks. That combined with the fact that most of those girls have a tendency to hang out with mostly guys, since most girls aren't into sports, means they are constantly around guys who want to fuck them and are just one drink away.

>pedophile freaks can get a gf and I can't

Attached: 1517362088972.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Does anyone have more pics of the girl on OP? Is she a professional model or something? She is literally perfection.

I only have pic related and another one where she's with a parrot (although I'm not entirely sure that's her)

Attached: 1513949008814.jpg (1080x1080, 441K)

Oh and this pic related too.

Attached: 1497519691189.jpg (1080x1080, 138K)

>age of consent is 16 in my state

sucks for you guys

>tfw fucked a 17 year old and a 18 year old when I was 25
>tfw girls with daddy issues will always exist so the option is still open to me at 30

Attached: 127283846237.jpg (400x400, 20K)

it's also important to remember that only 20% of women are feminists. They usually give themselves away because they hate anything healthy(feminists used to tell women to smoke cigarettes because it "empowered" them) and try to act "manly" the way wiggers try to act black.

same
but a guy close to his 30's dating and fucking a 16 year old is pretty strange

>had gf
>had sex
cyborgs get out

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

why should i care what normos consider to be strange? i'm not out to please them

>only 20%
>only
>ONLY

Shit, I'm just looking at my qt folder and there is this pic too. Apparently I have a few of her pics. Does she have a name, bros?

Attached: 1493982538373.jpg (1280x1629, 525K)

becuase peopel who come off as creepy pedofiles usually gets their asses handed to the

i have my conceal carry lol. go ahead normies make my fucking day

STOP
POSTING
THESE
QT'S

Attached: 1518112887302.jpg (770x800, 78K)

>pedophile
>16
It's legal in most states and if anyone has a problem and wants to start some shit that's what CC is for.

They peak in their very late teens. You can still fuck a 19 year old.

excuse me I prefer the term failed chad

they're not that common. Remember Bernie Sanders got more millennial women than Clinton. Trump got the majority of white women even those with college degrees. Most feminists are older women with liberal arts degrees. They were raised in affluent two parent households so they didn't see single moms, sluts, or "strong" women growing up.

Western "men" are so cucked they can't even admit they find teenage women attractive hahahahahahaha

Basically you have to be outside/at the fringes of modern hive society (like a gang leader, or a tribal ruler living in some wasteland on the fringes) to escape social judgment of society (and the rules of our developed industrial society are increasingly made by older women, who decide what is and what isn't right on the basis of their own feelings and interests). SNS and the internet have just made society more totalitarian and judgmental than ever before.

Being Chad allows you to sidestep the rules temporarily, but no-one can "hold frame" forever (bouts of the flu happen, freak accidents happen, mistakes happen, and one one isn't Chad anymore, the claws will come out). So even Chad can never be really Chad, not in a authoritarian society where the hand that rocks the cradle really does rule the world.

The only way you CAN really make your own decisions and be Chad is by leaving our hive-like dystopia for a smaller, "pack"-like society at the fringes of the World Empire, or in a grey area that is poorly policed whether it's a ghetto, a borderland and so on.

For the average loser though, freedom can only be found in solitude. The more one interacts with society, the more one is enslaved by it. In the past this was also true, but modern technology has made it so insufferable that even relatively normal men are starting to flee from the penetrating glare of our own proverbial all-seeing eye.

Attached: the eye.png (259x194, 57K)

Actually it's early 20s-mid 20s. All you need to do is find a 23 year old who has quiet/introverted hobbies and tries to live a healthy lifestyle.

Imagine trying this hard to defend pedofilia

dating or fucking a 16 year old isn't "pedofilia" by definition and is perfectly legal where i live

get fucked normie

You cant spell it let alone know what pedophilia is you brainlet.

Imagine being this much of a soyboy

Attached: 1522822673673.jpg (500x660, 209K)

>hurr slave to society
That's becuase we're social being you dumbfuck. If it wasn't for our ability to build communities and be social with other being we wouldn't be were we are today, we're 100% dependant on other humans. If everyone in society could do as they want and just "b themselves" it would be a hellhole. Just look at places where there is no law or reason in Afrika and parts of Asia

You know what happens to sheep that stray from their flock and herder? They get eaten by the wolves

kek
still trying to justify being a creepy old man who want to fuck young girls

>be 15
>super pretty girl in friend group has all the guys after her
>meanwhile I'm ugly
>fast forward to 25
>pretty girl is now fucking massive
>I'm good-looking

not everyone peaks in high school

>I'm good-looking
prove it faggot

the girl posted in the OP is also 24, not a teenager

im 24 nerd

SO sorry that no girls are attracted to you whatsoever, especially not teenage girls

Western society in the 18th and 19th century was the "just right" porridge of civilization, it channelled the strength and power of individual men in a collective way that allowed the West to dominate all.

But what has happened now is that our society has become so claustraphobic that men don't want to take part at all and are dropping out. Feminists and darkies are cheering right now, but they will be less happy as you say when everything falls apart.

There's a fine line between surpressing alphas enough to create a strong and powerful society, and creating a society so miserable and all-controlling that the men who maintain it don't want any part in it. The Japan-ification if you like of all civilization. Actually, that's not fair to Japan, the reality is that since the 20th century we've been on exactly the same path, we were just a little behind the curve.

Still baiting people and/or having a cucked opinion

>Still baiting
still biting

we just have it too easy I guess
maybe if some shit like ww3 happens it will weed out the weak and the people who keep us down

or maybe we'll all just die

>im 24 nerd
24 is pretty old, you're not a teenager anymore
move on, pedo

>14
>pedo

Why is our society this shlomo'd? When did we begin to live this much outside of reality?

I know a guy who married his gf at 18 and he was 29, they're disgustingly happy together

Why can't I get a qt teen girl robots?

I am a female athlete, and all others I know hang out with mostly girls. It may be because of my sport (cross country, a lot of southern christian girls run with me).

Are you 11? I cant believe that you've ever been older than 14

whats your height? Maybe you fit me.

Because you replied and I have to have the last word also have nothing better to do

>girl robots
are you retarded?

Hahahha
Law says
>everyone who had an id card is considered of age of consent which is 14
But all these 16< girls are just crazy and thrive for attention
T. 19 yo Bulgarfag

THIS IS TO REAL, STOP THIS NONSENSE

Damn you are a real Chad. gg keep it up man

Yeah but teenagers are dumb as shit. The "deteriorating" women you're talking about are better company.

Deeba pone znam nqkvi 25 godishni baluci koito ebat 15 godishni. Problemat e che iskam devstvena ana vsichki putki pochvat da se porqt na 12-13 na istok. Mnogo e gadno da ne mojesh veche da vzemesh devstvenost ako ne si bil batka v gimnaziqta