Tfw a genius

>tfw a genius

feels weird practically being a god compared to the rest of society desu

Attached: 0e9 (1).jpg (600x600, 30K)

In my experience everyone who feel the need to state that they're smart/a genius usually isn't, and the few brilliant minds I've met are so wrapped up in their pursuits to stop and realize what they are.

in what was does it manifest? apart from performing well in school

Would a genius use an outdated and stale meme picture such as the one you posted?

I didn't think so.
OP
B
T
F
O

>he thinks geniuses follow trends

only an average commoner would think this. geniuses care little about the norm such and venture far away from "what is"

Smug pepe is literally the most trendy meme you could have posted
Non-genius status confirmed

help me genius, am i fucked?

>school

Ehm, no sweetie. I dropped out because school was too unimaginative for my complex thoughts.

>tfw tested verbal genius

Attached: 1401185248803.jpg (386x387, 16K)

help me faggots, analize my situation and tell me if i am fucked

that's what happens when you live in the united states

Just say you were in a very emotional state and didn't mean it. And next time think before you speak.

i did apologize to the commitee people for being so dramatic and told them it was, like you said, a sperging out, and that my qualified caretaker had already calmed me down (lol), and that i was very sorry and that i wouldnt bother with that shit anymore

still i think i am definitely on a watch list now, and the thing is, when you on watchlist for shitposting online is different than when some other person actually calls in a reports you

fuck, i am getting paranoid

I remember thinking like this when I was 14 and a huge Death Note fan. Fuck those were the times.

they did not want to discuss the deep philosophy of rick and morty and therefore you denied to take anymore classes and thus dropped out?

Just don't give anyone any reasons to suspect you and you'll be fine. Go volunteer at an animal shelter or something.

and yet you are on Jow Forums

ill do, if you are reading this big brother, i wont mass shoot my neighborhood, i promise, dont raid my house

Clearly, we got a Dunning-Kruger case here.

nope
I'm geniu
get over it or kys

hehe this is obviously bait no one would fall for this and take it seriously?
r-r-right guys?

Attached: 1522881836246.gif (750x750, 16K)

>thinks he's a genius
>doesn't know "t b h" changes to "desu" automatically

Attached: 1522720169300.jpg (976x549, 51K)