Normies on facebook got angry because i posted a picture of me cleaning an AR-15

>normies on facebook got angry because i posted a picture of me cleaning an AR-15

seriously? im not crazy... im just doing gun maintenance. wtf

Attached: 1517612864240.png (720x720, 454K)

You're not crazy but you are a vain normie that uses normiebook.

Little do they know you are actually planning to shoot them up.
you better be

>using facebook
>posting your life for normies and alphabet soup agencies to look at

Attached: sadRMS.png (1024x768, 999K)

>he posts on normiebook

Why did you feel the need to share a picture of you cleaning a gun if not to incite people who are clearly anti-gun?

>sister texts me
>With everything that is going on in this world, I don't think it's wise to post gun pics on FB. Please remove it.

i would never use it on anyone unless i have to or maybe myself

Attached: 1520522152771.gif (540x304, 695K)

i was simply showing fellow gun enthusiests the proper way to clean and maintain an AR-15

Attached: 15165430128195.jpg (244x424, 23K)

This, what did you expect?
Ultra original

Attached: delete the world.jpg (1143x1143, 1002K)

send me a box of assorted car parts pls

Normalfaggots are fucking stupid and don't understand that there's literally no point in only banning a certain type of gun

Don't bother caring about the 90 iq masses, user

Tell her to fuck off, owning an AR-15 is your constitutional right

Don't give these cocksuckers an inch and do not bend to pressure. Ever.

My mom bitched at me about banning all guns so i went out the next day and bought one. I hate anti-gunners with a passion

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-00-41-28-1.png (720x768, 514K)

I wish I could own a pistol but in my dystopian joke of a country we get arrested for carrying pen knives in public.

>everything that is going on in the world
Am I wrong in saying that the world is relatively in peacetimes right now? There is always conflict

I deleted the post. I have a feeling I won't be invited over for Christmas this year but it worked out in my favor.

Could always move to the states. Tho with our current president, maybe not.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-00-33-09-1.png (720x797, 158K)

Trump isn't any more anti gun than the previous presidents, what?

You fucking absolute cuck jesus christ

Next time post a pic of your AR-15 sawed off in half to appease the libshit gungrabbers if you value their opinion so much

>entire family is gun-grabbers

Name a worse feel.

Attached: 1521752909626.jpg (960x960, 204K)

He (in theory) is stopping immigration. Dummy!

Attached: 1480478803030.jpg (422x422, 118K)

bro my family is scared, i just do it because i dont want them coming to my apartment and taking away my guns.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

You look like an underage girl, dude.

Who knows what he is.
Hes about as smart as retarded toddler and hes also a whore. If the right person wants to kiss his ass and stuff his pockets a little, hell do whatever they want
Also same friendo. How do you cope?

Delete your fucking facebook now, its nothing but vanity and leaking of personal data.

What cleaner and lube do you use?

Maybe im leaking it on purpose? i just want to blend in so they would stop bothering me.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

what were you cleaning off? the blood of high school children? baby killers should be banned

>implying federal law enforcement agencies care about what a nobody like you is doing

cry sum moar you /nofuns/ faggot

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 54K)

hahah got you good, just joshing you m8 I'm hitting the range this weekend.

the kind you use for a gun? DUH

>i posted a picture of me cleaning an AR-15

don't act naive. you knew what you were doing.

>facebook
leave normo.
neat gun tho.

>fellow gun enthusiasts
>needing a stupid weeb telling them how to do anything

wow you needed attention on both facebook and r9k, where will it end?

Except you and I both know you did it to antagonize people. What is it with you gun retards going out of your way to piss people off? The country isn't for guns, get the fuck over it.

Post guns bitch

Invite one of the roasties you know sperging about it to the range with you to try it out and see what happens. You have their attention so now try to flip it into positive attention.

time to clean up your computer

yes it is you homo soyboy
guns are the only part of american culture i like
its not going anywhere
love it or leave it faggot

Attached: 1521099173009.png (735x633, 215K)

>hey i know you dont like guns but why dont you come down to the range and i can show you how to shoot one? ill pay for everything haha

>yeah lol my friends on facebook sure are gonna like this pic of me cleaning an ar-15 like a day after a (attenpted) shooting

OP is a normalfag and has a below average iq

Attached: 1517109364409.gif (450x480, 24K)

And you use facebook you drooling retard? Go back there and stay on your meme pages, kid.

link facebook faget.

Except you CAN'T delete your facebook. You can only deactivate it. I deactivated mine for 4 years then remember I had it then reactivated it.

Attached: 1495001807273.jpg (546x708, 60K)

You can delete it. They just don't make how obvious and if you log in before a certain amount of time as passed it reactivates it.

Literally the first link on Google. Apply yourself, you lazy fucking retard.

>retard facebook employees trying to hide the fact you CANT delete your FB

stay owned kid

Attached: 15181452682043.png (360x658, 296K)

Probably because you clearly did it for attention

>t. retard who can't google

You have to deactivate it first and then the option to delete shows up. Just google it.

>Hes about as smart as retarded toddler

And yet he's the president, and you're, well, something lower than the president I assume. I guess that makes you completely brainless?

Attached: fefe.jpg (450x470, 45K)

>I'm Just doing gun maintenance

Uhoh you said the G u n word, the normies dont like that word anymore so your the problem here faggot

>google says one thing
>try it
>see no option to delete

fuck off zuckerberg

Attached: 1520149778138.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

My parents threw a bitchfit over me buying a revolver for self defense. They demand I keep it in a safe at all times I'm not taking it to the range. Which defeats the entire purpose of self defense. A robber is not gonna stick around and wait for you to unlock the safe.

I'm thinking about getting a safe to keep a fleshlight in and away from their big noses, though.....or maybe one of those "Over 20lb. of pussy and ass".

Attached: 1519798640981.png (634x662, 382K)

Yeah, fuck that. The dumb bitch might fucking shoot him. That famous american sniper guy got murdered by a suicidal faggot he invited to the range, ignoring his own instinct "This dumbfuck might shoot me".

data is worth gold nowadays brainlet

>being president automatically makes you smart

You're an irresponsible idiot good job reinforcing their opinion.

>you're irresponsible if you don't want to have your weapon ready to defend yourself at all times

I wish nogunz would fucking leave already

Let's be honest you are safe. Your parents have been here double your life time and they don't feel the need to get a gun. You're not living in a war zone where need your gun ready at all times.
Guns are fun and its okay to enjoy them and have them as a hobby. Be a fucking man about and don't make up bullshit excuses. Not everyone who disagrees with your stupidity is a gun grabber.

>just be a man bro
>1v1 knife me bro comeon just be a man ur not in a war zone LMAO

Again, nogunz should really just fuck off, you spout bullshit like a broken toilet.

Did you even read what said before you even got asspained. It's not unreasonable to have a gun safe you retard. I don't care what guns you have.

I will make every robot on this website rich and important

Clap along if you feel happiness is the truth.
Keep triggering them OP. Have a good day.

Attached: image.png (612x456, 351K)

Oh and another bump be cause why not? Fgt