/uni/ general

Just one more day until the weekend. How's university been going lately? Got exams coming up and assignments due soon? Any summer plans?

For me, I've just realized that my university is extremely shitty and I need to get out as soon as possible. I can't afford to move out of my city but the other university here stopped accepting transfers in January. I have no idea what the hell to do, maybe I should drop out and try to find a job then apply again next year. Anyone else go to a shitty university?

Attached: c6b54bfcbd3f8618b7ae0f405848d877.jpg (427x549, 135K)

I had plans with my friends to take a summer trip to Texas, but they all abandoned it and haven't talked to me in weeks for some reason.
Best I'm getting on my exams are B's.
At least I have my debt

Attached: 1515124414781.png (311x355, 18K)

Fuck fuck fuck! I don't want to graduate in May! I have no prospects or hope for the future! My life is fucking over!

Attached: 1501030848247.png (680x680, 193K)

>tfw too depressed to study

Damn sorry man, that really sucks. B isn't bad at all.

This scares the crap out of me, there will be no more excuses for us to escape adulthood and the real world

Same I don't even give a fuck anymore. It's really pathetic

I just I'll be able to pass the actuarial exam on May, I'm pretty unsure whether I'll be able to pass or not.

I drew a soy face on the back of a bathroom stall door, and when I went back a few hours later someone had drawn a Nintendo Switch in his hand.
It's the little things

Attached: 1472347537692.png (225x225, 10K)

I had a moment of my life in which I played the fuck for everything and I left college, I was lost and did not know what to do, and in the end I realized that the wrong thing was me and that in the end I was being lazy about me and my future, I advise you to go back to your college if you have no more options, take a degree, who does not have one is a shit in life and lives in shit.

guess you do have a friend, user.
congrats.

Starting uni in September. Is it good? How much free time you have? You only have like 6 hours of class time don't you?

I have three fucking projects and am not working on any one of them

Attached: 1522948148674.jpg (442x500, 8K)

>Is it good?
No

It's at least better than high school

>Is it good?
No
>How much free time you have?
Not enough

I was supposed to go this last year but I dropped out so I could run away with my gf to Miami. We broke up a few weeks after the semester would have started so I have to wait until this fall to go. We didn't make it to Miami.

11 pages left on that 20 page senior research paper due in less than 24 hours. Whoops.

Attached: 1522937443443.jpg (480x480, 34K)

I have got an assignment due to April 30... I believe I'm quarter way through.. Idk tho procrastination is a killer

Holy shit... That must have been tough on you.

Did anyone else here fall for the "everything will be better in college/uni, that's when life really starts" meme and got disappointed?

What can I expect here?
UTD.

Attached: the-university-of-texas-at-dallas_416x416.jpg (416x416, 16K)

>didn't plan on going to college
>just found out a rich family member is giving me a ton of money to go

Shit, now there's basically no reason not to go huh?

Attached: 1522902822814.gif (978x478, 427K)

Just don't waste it by going into a meme degree.

once wrote 6 pages of an essay that used researched sources in a little under 6 hours.
how many sources do you need for your paper?

Yep, I fell for it so hard that I moved to another country alone for Uni. On one hand it was the worst decision of my life but on the other I have a diploma from an accredited western Uni which is better than what I would have gotten at home.

Shit man i already have all the sources. I'm just going point by point from my outline and writing a paragraph for each. The flow is horrible but I don't give a shit at this point.

Was I lied to about uni by my boomer parents? I just want to know the truth...

I'm behind on work. I won't graduate in 4 years as I had hoped and I'm feelin' bad more often than not.

Attached: 1504923043368.png (497x732, 375K)

>tfw on academic probation at the Faculty of Science
>need over a 2.0 overall and 2.3 in my major courses
>have a feeling I'm going to fail the 2.3 in major requirement since I'm majoring in chemistry when I shouldn't be
What are my options, bros?

I failed 3 out of 4 of my midterms, so I'm going to have a hard time bringing the marks back up. Even if I do great on the final I'll get a C+ at most, which means I'll probably fail the 2.3 (C+) requirement.

Can I just apply to the Faculty of Arts or the Faculty of Open Studies if I'm required to withdraw for 5 years from the Faculty of Science? I am considering it because my new major will be psychology and I heard that for psychology it doesn't really matter if it's a BSc or a BA.

If applying to other faculties is an option, I can just drop the 2 troublesome Chemistry courses I'm taking right now. Tomorrow is the deadline for withdrawal. I fucking hate chemistry. I tried to change my major to computer science after first year in chemistry, but I was required to withdraw and I came back on academic probation in chemistry. Horrible idea.

Anyone have any ideas what my options are?

I only just started community college in the Fall of 2017 and am expected to graduate with an associate's by this December. I guess that's nice, but I don't want to go straight to a four year university right away. I want a full time job so I can save up some money as I only got $500 savings now and need to get more fucking money.

Attached: 1520470556758.jpg (1440x1719, 648K)

What's your GPA's guys? Mines is a 3.6

Attached: 1518015212905.jpg (800x600, 43K)

2.2 GPA here. I fucked up big time

3.98 I fucked up in Trig

Attached: 1452478199253.jpg (250x245, 8K)

>be just a little bit ago
>have to go to this event for a class
>haven't gone to an event where I don't know anyone in a hot minute
>think, yeah I'll go and I'll try to be social this time, maybe I can talk to a grill
>show up
>normies, mainly girls sitting at a table
>i just kinda stand to the side awkwardly unsure how to join in
>girl says something about being from the same town as me, I'm like "oh, you're from there too?"
>she just looks at me oddly for a second and then ignores me
>ow the cringe
>couple minutes later another girl is trying to get my attention and try to get me to participate but I think she's talking to someone else so I just look really autistic
>sit in silence and just act like I'm listening to the conversation
>barely talk to anyone rest of the night
hold me, Jow Forums
oregano, tried to post in another thread but people were shitting it up

I have an internship in the summer for 12 weeks that I'm really excited about and I'll be graduating in may and seeing what grad schools to go to. The only thing I fuvked up in was I should have looked at grad schools earlier than last semester senior year as I didn't know when you had to apply and I've missed most deadlines

Shane about that. School is about the only preoccupation I care about. When I'm not doing work for college, I either stay in bed all day on a tablet/phone or play vidya. I have this fear of my parents getting angry at me for having bad grades, and if I ever failed a college class, they'd be fucking pissed.

Attached: 1515604867006.jpg (660x659, 271K)

If all goes well this semester I should have a 3.5 and start being able to look at grad school, PhD program, applications

I'd say get the fuck out of chemistry and make sure that you go into something you can actually pass. Don't allow these classes to turn uni into a complete cluster fuck

Yeah that's why I'm considering dropping chemistry and switching to psychology

But if I drop any courses I will fail probation and be required to withdraw for 5 years from the Faculty of Science

Will I have a shot at applying to other faculties? I don't know.

The withdrawal deadline is tomorrow so I need to have all the info by tomorrow, I hope they reply by email quickly

I saw a qt watching attack on titan in the library at my college.
Felt odd.

>tfw it's another "user stopped a giving a shit about college and is failing all his classes this semester" episode

Attached: 047BF5B2-3B9C-43C4-BC1B-780BA569982B.png (205x246, 12K)