Fembots, have you ever had a threesome or at least played around with two guys in the same night?

Fembots, have you ever had a threesome or at least played around with two guys in the same night?

Attached: 3DEBC943-5B29-40A7-8A3E-91372B52699F.jpg (960x720, 419K)

yes with my brothers all the time growing up

Attached: yeeeee.png (657x527, 76K)

Green text it even though this is a LARP bc Im feelin like a cheeky fap

do you have this pic from a male point of view?

But who was picture?

not a larp and it wasn't a threesome it was more them raping me

i got gangbanged by 4 guys my junior year, we're all still friends

Got my ol' trusty sock. Continue.

I used to hang out with some rather unsavory people (druggies). once my boyfriend, his friend, and I were all at the same party and I fucked my boyfriend and fucked his friend shortly after. I wasn't aware of what i was doing because I was high but I took full responsibility. I'm dating a sweet guy now who has his shit together and it's made me a better person

i had sex with my brothers 2 friends, we're all still friends

Does he know? origo

Yeah a few times.

I'm actually dating two guys right now and often I'm with them both in the same night/day.

kill yourself you roastie whore
my the fiery damnation of hell meet you soon

poor guy....you should kill yourself

KHV so no, duh.
Larps.

I never told him, I just broke up with him bc I was too guilty. I don't know if his friend told him

That's not how being high works. Almost worse than

>I was soooooo waaaasted and I basically fell on the cock

Almost.

Attached: 1502865991561.jpg (600x429, 201K)

alcohol and drugs affect women more than men

and workspace accidents happen more around holidays

whats your fucking point

Well since we know you're a whore, can you post some tits?

Maybe but unless she was Xanaxs or something similar there is no way that you just weren't "aware" of what you are doing. Being stoned makes you stupid and alcohol lowers inhibition but even on a strong mix of both you would notice if you were fucking your bf's friend.

I can't wait for JOI or sexbots to come out so that I don't have to deal with filthy whores like you.

you don't know how fucked up I was because you don't know what it's like to be high as a girl

I'm not a whore

>as a girl
implying
>I'm not a whore
implying

>but I took full responsibility
>I'm dating a sweet guy now who has his shit together
Funny how you state that you took full responsibility for your actions and immediately indirectly implying it was your former bf's fault for not having his shit together in the next sentence. Female ((logic)).

>it's made me a better person
Imagine being such a human parasite that you have to leach on others for self improvement.

>I'm not a whore
Only because you are incapable of making any conscious decision.

Attached: 1511681317999.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Ya, so let's go with the tits. Alright, whore? You're already tainted/used goods anyway, I don't understand the issue.

do you prefer steak medium rare or well fisted

yes but it wasnt consensual dunno if that counts

Attached: 1522895660957.png (972x1386, 1.21M)

No i've had boyfriends but at separate times.

Is double penetration really that good. Im scared i will cry when i get so filled up

ask your whore mom
she probably mastered the craft of taking it up the ass

Will you be my qt3.14 girlfirend?

I like the fact that this threads is a stealth thread to prove that only men can be robots.

Pics of you? Greentext? Did your brother watch or know?

>All these girls claiming they were raped by multiple guys at once.
>All these whores in delusion

Can't tell if serious or just LARP faggots.

Pics or its bogus

No but I've been in 2 internet LTRs at the same time for guys I've never cammed for. Mostly typing

Why e-cuck those guys?

>Being in an open relationship
>Being polyamorous
>Not being a whore by sleeping with two guys and dating two guys at the same time.

Disgusting. Any girl in an open relationship or believes in polyamory is a whore in my book. It's like you can't commit to one guy, or one person. So you have to date multiple people at the same time. I consider that to be whorish. Even if both people know about and are okay with it, I still feel it's wrong. You're not even dating in my book. You're just fucking each other. You basically have multiple fuckbuddies and everyone is okay with fucking everyone else. It's not a "relationship" it's about the sex.

I used to live with a total slut chubby tittymonster that would let absolutely anyone stick their dick in her. She used to come into my room and jump into the bed with me naked for snuggles and shit, I was too beta to make a move at the time because I was a pussy.

She was all but asking for it, really, I kick myself for not getting some of that lovely pussy, anyway she fucked my buddy, she fucked randoms she brought home and I took on holidays with me to the countryside and she fucked 2 dudes on the fucking beach right in front of me.

I don't know how that shit escalated, one second she was talking to these two dudes, the next she was in the doggy position with one dude under her and the other dude in her ass. She took 2 creampies from randoms right there in front of my eyes and then came back to our rented caravan as if nothing unusual happened. She probably thought I was gay or something.

Attached: FUUUuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (500x671, 86K)

wow youre a fuckup

Pretty sure she just didn't care about being a slut. Some girls know there sluts and accept it so they just embrace it. Sounds like she had no shame. Probably for the best because girls like that usually are riddled with STD's. Chances are she'll be knocked up pretty soon, or catch something from all the dick she's taken. I've met some girls like this, granted they didn't fuck anyone in front of me. But I could tell they were total whores with no shame by the way they acted and talked. Also the fact that you say she was chubby makes sense as well. In my experience chubby or fat girls tend to be more slutty, not sure why that is.

I specifically knew a MASSIVE fat/chubby slut girl in high school. Bitch got fucking arrested for having sex in the bathroom with a freshman. I still remember watching her get handcuffed with students gathered around the bathroom entrance. We masturbated on cam a few times. She was so perverted that it really turned me on. Anyway I haven't seen her in years and she was pretty fucking white trash anyway. She was your stereotypical white trash weeb girl with no real education and just likes dick. The type to work at McDonalds or Walmart or end up becoming a slutty drug addict. She told me one time she lived with two other people and the guy was her "master" and she wore a collar. Pretty sure it was some BDSM crap. She was really hardcore into BDSM. Told me one time that she couldn't play with herself until the guy got back from work to punish her.

I'm not showing you my tits I'm in a committed relationship.

No one cares what you think for feel for fuck sakes.

First time I head a treesome was when I was 17.
I really liked it, so I've done it several more times. Kinda grew bored of it when I reached 22ish.

It's funny, the more you have sex, more boring it grows, you find yourself exploring weirder and weirder things.

Threesomes, being a size queen, cucking etc..

This got me fucking diamonds

>TFW you will never have a thicc cum queen roommate who raw dogs strangers

Do you live Texas? Please cuck me

This picture makes my dick hard. Why?

No I don't ...sorry.
Not even into that anymore.

>No one cares

You cared enough to reply :^) Also I'm entitled to my opinion and this is a public board, so I can say whatever the fuck I want. You don't have to like it, but I'm still going to express it and say it. Man, you'd probably hate Jow Forums if you ever went to that board. People piss each other off all the time because they don't like other people sharing things they disagree with.

Take your hurt feelings and leave.

>She told me one time she lived with two other people and the guy was her "master" and she wore a collar. Pretty sure it was some BDSM crap. She was really hardcore into BDSM. Told me one time that she couldn't play with herself until the guy got back from work to punish her.
Holy fucking shit. I have been fucking obsrssed with these stories avout 24/7 BDSM relationships. Does that happen normally? Do people I know, whom I suspect nothing of whatsoever are into this sort of thing? How was this girl? Was she the biggest whore you've ever met? Please tell me more user.

Attached: 1521303663809.jpg (720x1280, 97K)

What's your experience with anal (and vaginal for that matter)?

My first handjob was this way. Me and my best bud and his girl. She didn't Jack until completion though so that kinda sucked but the experience of having a grill handle my dick was good enough for me. 15 years ago, where has the time gone.

Ohhhh, never mind I get it now. Carry on mister.

Hmm well let me see if I can remember some stuff about her. I'd say she was the biggest whore I've met so far in my life. We went to high school together, weren't really friends. Well we were like somewhat friends, but not close friends. Casual friends I guess. We were into the same stuff. She was big into anime, but she also knew I was a horny pervert and so was she. So she'd tease me sometimes because she knew I liked it. She was pretty ugly, well like she was just really fat. I'd say she was your typical fat weeb chick. I guess she wasn't too bad, maybe a 4/10 or so. Anyway I don't know a whole lot about just how much of a whore she was.

The fact that she offered to suck me off and fuck me was a start. And she was always horny, like her mind was always thinking of perverted/dirty things. We'd talk about hentai, and a lot of sexual stuff. And as I said she got caught fucking some freshman guy in the fucking highschool bathroom. She was arrested for it. I don't know really what her fetishes were. She probably had a bunch that I didn't know about. I know she liked hentai, and was really big into BDSM. She liked being treated like a slave and told what to do. I'm sure she was one of those girls that would try anything once, or would be okay with some really weird/fucked up fetishes. The only real sexual thing we did is we masturbated together a few times on Skype. It was pretty fucking hot and I liked it. I know she had two brothers, and sometimes I couldn't help but wonder if she ever did stuff with them. I bet she did. That's just how slutty I could see her being. I know we were both completely naked on cam and she was pounding her pussy with a dildo and I think her fucking mom walked in and didn't even care or say anything. I guess her mom knew her daughter was a whore and just didn't shame her about it.

Of course I would probably never fuck her, might do anal but that's about as far as I might have gone with her.

Would have been fun to hang out with her. We never actually did hang out together like alone, but I'm sure it would have been hot if we did. Sadly she didn't have a car and my mother doesn't like me associating with fat chicks because she hates fat chicks and doesn't want me to be involved with them. I think she said we could have hung out one time if I came and picked her up, but I didn't want to mess with it. Also I was afraid she'd get really clingy and want to date or something and I didn't really want her to get attached. I haven't seen her in years, but for a while we were talking everyday on Skype and just having lewd conversations. Last I heard she was dating some guy (Not sure how many boyfriends or guys she's been with.) But I imagine it's quite a few, and I have a feeling some of them were much older than her, and also were into some freaky shit. All in all she's got a lot of red flags. It wouldn't be worth being around or hanging out with someone like her.

There are

SO MANY

Stories of robots who had chances at sexual contact with easy girls early in life and pussied out

Let this be a lesson to all the underage b&s here: TAKE THE PUSSY WHEN IT IS PRESENTED. Your life is in front of you you can be a Chad and fuck sluts and cum inside of them or you can be a buttmad incel salt right faggot at age 32

have you never been high before? if you combine xanax and a benzo, you won't remember a single thing that happens.

Those guys aren't robot, real robots are guys like me who never had a chance even with easy guys

>Fuck some white trash drug addict weeb fat chick who dreams of dick all day and sleeps with anything that has a pulse and probably has mental issues.

Yeah, great advice.

That sounds absolutely disgusting though, why the fuck would you have any contact with someone like that?

>you should reject sociosexual contact and become a fucking loser so you, too, can parrot incel coping memes on a frogposting board in the prime of your life!

>in b4 muh degeneruts n muh morals

Whats wrong chum
You prefer to be a virgin?

"prefer" isn't the right word. I basically can't have sex with a girl I'm not emotionally invested in. Meaning I'd have to date them for a good 8-12 months or so before I felt comfortable having sex with them. At this point being a virgin doesn't bother me, but if anything I'm just choosing to be a virgin. It's not so much MGTOW crap or celibacy, but more like I just autistically can't have sex with random girls I don't know, and even if I do know them we'd have to date/hang out for quite a bit before I really felt comfortable having vaginal sex with them.

I've never bought or put on a condom in my life. But then again I've never had sex. If I ever do get a girlfriend she'll probably dump me because she'll want to fuck right away and I won't want to fuck right away so she'll just leave me. I actually had a girl get mad at me one time because I wouldn't fuck her.

She was on my bed holding her pussy open and begging me to stick it in, but I couldn't do it. Later on she sent me a page long text message saying I was a faggot and blah blah blah not a real man and blah blah blah most guys would have put it in blah blah. Then again that girl was also a massive whore who fucked multiple guys. I can't get offended when some white trash whore gets mad that I didn't fuck her. I enjoyed the rest of my night. She went home upset and that was her problem, not mine.

nephew
i hate to break this to you but you are gay

Attached: 1521287868599.jpg (587x496, 11K)

No but I nearly did with my ex we just never found a third

I'm more of a cyborg but yeah I had so many missed occasions in high school it hurts.

Even now I know I would react the same way and just ignore the shit out of the girl

Attached: 1069271_674374405923016_700072601_n.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Today on Jow Forumsthathappened

Lolz

>ex says it would be fine
>get shit faced, talk to female friend at party about it
>she declines me drunkenly rambling at her at taking my dick
>she tells my other friends
>they ask me about it
>i tell them how am i gonna get a third if i dont ask
>their faces when
thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1520092631021.png (340x336, 78K)

i was in a blowbang once. swallowed every drop. my ex-husband was what you call a cuck.

>Lol reddit

Believe what you want. But I'm telling the truth. Not like anyone would believe me on an anonymous yogurt slinging site. Especially on Jow Forums of all places. Also what reason would I have to make that up and lie about it? It's not like I'm bragging about it.

I was like 19 at the time, I'm now in my 30s and ended up with a bigger, THICCer, tittymonster'er non-slut so it all worked out in the end

Attached: That_feel_when_old.gif (645x793, 8K)

Those dicks look as big as mine.

Your wife is what we call a landwhale.

Now youre Jow Forumshumblebrag bragging which is even worse

>Bragging
>Humblebragging
>Being modest

Lol just making shit up at this point. So even if I'm not bragging I'm still bragging? That's retarded.

>Fembots, have you ever had a threesome or at least played around with two guys in the same night?

Yes to both.

Greentext and pics of all parties

The number of greentexts on this thread is annoyingly low