What if u found out way later that ur gf use to do all kinds of wild shit in bed with her ex but decided to not act...

What if u found out way later that ur gf use to do all kinds of wild shit in bed with her ex but decided to not act like a complete whore when shes with u?

Attached: 3E2353EF-39E5-443A-A27F-D07777F38FEF.jpg (800x1200, 279K)

Double dump her

Honestly be extremely offended to point of where I break up with her. If she was willing to be his whore but not yours it says she doesn't respect you.

Dropped. Immediatly.

Beheading is the proper punishment in islam

I would be all "meh" about it and in this situation she would probably be withholding sex from me anyway and I would be agreeing to an open relationship where she can have sex with whoever she wants

Ask her for details in bed so I can fap like mad.

Bonus points if she rimmed him.

Attached: sample-bf9c192aa310ebcdd3e692003c9dfb30.jpg?e=1523049370&m=l6LrTavJ2f6MytpXT6EXdQ.jpg (707x1000, 125K)

This sort of thought goes through my head constantly. What if this innocent girl that I like right now actually used to literally be in a 24/7 BDSM relationship with another man where she was such a whore and a slut for him to a point where she'd literally wear a permanently attached choker or anklet with his name on it as her "slave"? This goes on my head a lot of times: How many people are into 24/7 BDSM relationships? How many people are actually masters and slaves, and how can this be related to voluntary sexual slavery? Is the human mind and sexuality so sick and depraved to the point where Sexual Slavery is not only something that people do not detest, but actually desire in their subconscious?

Attached: 1491929035047.gif (600x600, 899K)

It means she's not as attracted to you.

One followed by the other

I'd kill her then feed her body to pigs.

Attached: 1522868256865.jpg (387x405, 12K)

it means she respects you as a man and wants to be a wife and not just your fuck slut

talk to her about it and say that you'll still see her as the mother of your children even if she gets freaky with you in bed

Why are sissy whtie bois so OBSESSED with brown dicks? Cut it out and stop sexualizing us.

Attached: 1508189692300.jpg (681x720, 81K)

No, dumb Diana poster.

Now make my future gf drink your spit and rub her face in your ass, chop chop.

Attached: __diana_cavendish_and_kagari_atsuko_little_witch_academia_drawn_by_tama__97e199a0c424d4d3d442f1c395c (1110x1553, 744K)

Absolutely degenarate drop straight away head first. I want a partner with virtues and discipline who doesn't need a religion like islame to tell her that being a dirty fuck is wrong. Someone willing to basically give away their best to a person who will eventually be their ex is an undisciplined rat and has poor judgement skills. Only nu male beta cucks will commit to someone like that, disgusting

Or I can end your existence once and for all.

Attached: 1500790017629.jpg (1920x1693, 944K)

>Teleports behind you

Psh, nice try, junior. Now get to using your brown gift on qt future girlfriends before I use THAT and end your life.

Attached: __tsushima_yoshiko_love_live_and_love_live_sunshine_drawn_by_tem10__270db50799a6d1cba3daa97a3ffdd9b8 (1062x1600, 693K)

As a brown guy with a white gf whose virginity I took, I know some beta cuck is going to go through this if I ever break up with her.
She would be totally fine with vanilla and only does crazy shit because I like it.
I have a high suspicion that if she dates someone else she'll only do missionary and tell him she doesn't like guys seeing her butt or giving blowjobs and will never tell him that I used to pound her asshole and gag her with my dick almost every night.

She will probably always remember you as sex in her prime while my limp pale tater tot barely tickles her since i usually shoot my pint sized load within 20 seconds.

>whose virginity I took

LOL he fell for it. How does it feel knowing YOU'RE the guy whose getting used goods while thinking you're an alpha? She's going to tell her next bf she's a virgin as well.

I mean I wouldn't have cared if she wasn't a virgin, it was honestly more work breaking her in since she was.
It would have been so much easier if I didn't have to explain everything and go super slow at the beginning.

Just imagine all the shit her last bf did to her while you get his sloppy seconds. Now she's playing alll innocent to trick you into being her beta provider. LMAO

You sound so pleased with yourself about it, why do non-whites enjoy the idea of cucking people so much?

Well this is the case with all women that "settle". They do everything for Chad but once she has to settle for the icky beta provider it#s only maybe sex once a year with half the clothes still on.

They have an inferiority complex with a chip on their shoulder, they are angry towards white people because they feel inferior, but since at the same time they see whites as superior to they strive to date a white woman and have white kids. They constantly make posts about "stealing" white girls because it makes them feel like they are on the same level as the white man, like the short manlet guy who constantly posts about how height doesn't matter and how much pussy he gets. It's a cope.

Now, now, that's not true at all. I don't hate white men, in fact I like them a lot. Especially when they put on make up and a pretty dress and present their cute boi pussies for me to fuck.

Dont act like you havent seen the hordes of beta whites that cope by constantly talkin down on other races. They do it because they have inferiority complexes as well