He hasn't started HRT yet

>He hasn't started HRT yet
>He's below 5'10 and has no excuse
>He still doesn't realize all his autistic traits would be positive and get him bfs if he were a girl
>He doesn't want to be happy

Pathetic.

Attached: 1513048380149.jpg (390x478, 25K)

What kind of sick person gets off on convincing bitter depressed men to become women and ruin their lives even further?

a "man" named Reiko

Why did you faggots all decide to come out of the woodwork at once?

would consider it but unfortunately my existing health problems would lead to more issues (on HRT) years from now

i'd still settle for a bf though

hows the trailer life BTW, C?

Attached: 1521657670456.jpg (810x2196, 702K)

>He still doesn't realize all his autistic traits would be positive and get him bfs if he were a girl
God it hurts
I don't care about being a girl enough to warrant the social isolation that would come with transitioning though

Trannies aren't girls you fucking idiot faggot, taking hrt doesn't make you a girl.

Anyone who introduces chemically induced gender dysphoria into themselves for a meme deserves the endless nightmare of suffering actual gender dysphoria and I have no pity for you and hope you suffer every moment of your pathetic fucking life. XD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

fuck off queer you won't change anything

Hey you fucking brainlets little tip, if your post contains the word. sage, you will not bump these shitpost, making them die quicker.
Just stop giving him bumps and he will dissapear

All the anti trap posters are newfags, what a shocker!

Normalfags out

Attached: nnte9i.jpg (1600x1577, 524K)

But I only like girls user!

Attached: 139892621655.jpg (780x1026, 605K)

>tfw 5'9.5
>have a girlfriend, non-virgin
get fucked discord homo. no one is being fooled by your trap tactics here

Attached: 0ab0ebe382212913c3213ad608960092--protein-snacks-scooby-snacks.jpg (736x552, 65K)

Some girls like traps, it might actually make it easier for you since you'll be filling a niche.

Attached: tumblr_p58sa6R6JM1qk9l6xo1_540.png (529x810, 513K)

moar

origianael

Nigga they dont sell nor ship girlly pills to my country. The fck you want me to do

tfw these threads make me want to become a tranny

i have zero body dysmorphia but i don't feel particularly attached to being a guy either

>retard tries to drag others down with him

>photoshops entire image
>shaves
>doesnt photoshop out obvious leg hair

>get hormone disorder from autism medication growing up
>makes me small and grow boobs
>get memed into taking hrt and going all the way to be a girl
>1 year later not even sure I want to be a girl
Its all my fault for not thinking for myself but still sucks

Attached: 04582CB8-B596-4C6F-BA3A-4C6B52C7A13D.jpg (295x512, 34K)

Why the anime pic? Is this what you think you look like when you're being 'all cute and shit'? I beg to differ.

Attached: c95s3vV.png (651x455, 435K)

Right, so whatcha gonna do after 30+? Shoot yourself? Hide under a bridge? Reflect upon your actions and shoot yourself under a bridge? End up fucking old, stinky, homeless men under a bridge for a dollar? Sure. Everybody that chooses to do this has serious problems, and will have even worse problems once their beauty, which in some cases is completely nonexistent besides their legs, fades away due to age. Have fun faggots.

Attached: art15.png (1245x1600, 896K)

how do i join this discord :3

You're just beyond retarded. Post your trans threads somewhere else for once please, this episode is getting old.

>hormone disorder from autism medication
How fucking worthless are your parents? How much of a fucking loser do you have to be to end up like this?

Its not their fault I dont think that was a known side effect of the medication til after it happened to me. I have good parents theyre the only reason ive made it as long as I have

started taking my pill last week :3

I wanna get pregnant!

Attached: 1494947849649.jpg (501x423, 139K)

he has no excuse for being 5'10" because its not something you can change

"he" can change his gender though!

hi yes I love r/Jow Forums too

Fuck out of here Reiko, Someone's gonna doxx you one day and we will see the news about your suicide

Cute thread full of cute girls :3

This. Me ain't gay, bruh. I'd want to have a cute yuri relationship, but my bone structure (especially facial) is waaaay too masculine. I'd be a fucking hon. No, I'll just stay as a cute guy, thanks.

Attached: 1522803523466.jpg (1624x1673, 318K)

facial feminisation surgery is where it's at, even if you already pass it can be beneficial
you can even get it covered by insurance if you're like me and live in California

also, trans lesbian is a perfectly valid identity
there's nothing wrong with being unironically trans, live your life the way you want to and do it sooner rather than later

fucking reiko

>tfw shutin transgirl with no relationship experience and no friends
>finally got a cutie girlfriend from okcupid and we've been dating for a while
>shes a lot taller than me and likes to pick me up
>mfw she sucked on my breasts and nipples before bed and I came t-twice

Attached: 150174977.gif (512x288, 233K)

>Implying I could ever be cute with my disgustingly wide shoulders

Attached: images (6).jpg (249x202, 6K)

if i was a girl i'd be such a good mommy gf
i'd hug and cuddle with my big breasts and treat all those little baby boys with tenderness and love

You lost already bud, just go away

Attached: 1521889931443.gif (2123x2734, 639K)

I'll be your bf oregano bf