Please help me

whats this bump on my dick, i can't find answers anywhere. its not an std as i've never had sex, it's not itchy or painful but it makes my dick look ugly.

Attached: 20180405_163100.jpg (2160x2160, 1.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/pimple-on-scrotum#treatment
womenshealthmag.com/health/hpv-without-having-sex
justanswer.com/urology/5ywwt-hi-i-ve-read-best-only-test-hpv-men-don-03.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have you tried popping it?

highest resolution picture of a dick I ever seen

1. Trim your fucking pubes retard you don't even need a razor just get some damn scissors

2. Lose weight your thumb is too big

3. Pop it

Had them a couple of times before. Think it's a swolen gland or something?

I have these things on my ballsack, fortunately not my dick.

It pretty fun to pop em.

Heres how to get rid off em
healthline.com/health/pimple-on-scrotum#treatment

ayy lmao you have aids my nigger

>2. Lose weight your thumb is too big
>your thumb is too big
mfw

Attached: 02.jpg (348x235, 25K)

Your dick is already ugly, you're brown.

nice digits my fellow user

Browns are outbreeding all the 'white' people in murrica tho

Wasted get kys

wasted digits.
oregano poster

So what? I don't care. I'm not American

coming in to say Chek 'em, and also to say that whatever this guy is saying is false.

i tried but it hurt
i shaved completely a 2 months ago and i am 5'10" 140 lbs
is this something i need to see a doctor for

yes, we know. We've all seen the fat nigger mammys at walmart being trailed by her 5-15 shitspawn.

How much was pain on a scale of 1-10

>I'm not American
So you're irrlevant when it comes to the world.

Dude... why are you obsessing over that?

You've got some dmT level geometrick shit going on all over your dick.

like a 4
its my peepee

Push through the pain and pop it
It would be a lot more painful it was a swollen sweat gland

has to be a pimple

pop it

Wash a needle and your dick with rubbing alcohol then lance that bitch.

Ingrown hair, had one on the back of my dick years ago, hurt like a bitch getting it out because of the thickness of the skin. Get an erection to stretch your skin while in a warm bath and pop it. It'll hurt a bit then be so relieving

definitely a cyst, easily removed by a doctor

good goy, always go to the (((doctor)))

Grandular mitosis, and a bad case of it at that. The standard treatment is to bathe the affected area with Coca-Cola twice per day (the carbonation is key here, but the Coca-Cola unique recipe contains a certain acidity regulator that works wonders in these situations). I warn you, as the grandular mitosis is at such a late stage you will need to begin treatment as soon as possible. If you delay then the most likely prognosis for you is Fournier's gangrene and subsequent amputation.

Wouldn't have thought I'd have to post it here but here you go...

Attached: but muh dick.jpg (2355x2356, 1.35M)

Cut it off,it's gone black anyways, no rescuing it now... and stream it

Can we possibly see your penis hard? That might help me future it out but prob just a regular wart and if you really want an answer just see a doctor.

SHow it to me hard for perverted reasons, dont worry I'm a girl.

And as long as it doesnt hurt ALL the time I doubt youd have to see a doctor but I guess there's a really small chance it could be hpv you could get hpv in other ways than having sex like through a scratch even though this is rare. Hpv causes warts.

womenshealthmag.com/health/hpv-without-having-sex

Heard you could look for more lesions with the help of a black light and vinegar.

justanswer.com/urology/5ywwt-hi-i-ve-read-best-only-test-hpv-men-don-03.html

Likely fordyce spots, It's more noticable on black skin and worry not for I have them to... except I have clusters of pink spots all over my dick making it ugly as hell either way it ain't serious get cream for it to prevent more cause they're hard to get rid of and lay off milk it helps

yeah it is better to not be careful with your only dick and get it (((ruined))) and not reproduce goy

Fembot here.

I thought the memes were true but...really? This is the mighty bbc I've heard of in legends? fucking gross man

>fembot here
i believe it because only a woman could be so fucking stupid to not see the penis isnt erect

ive gotten that multiple times from jerking off too much. sweat or something else causes it idk. if you cant pop it put ice on it. pus comes out if you can pop it. ice brings the swelling down. wash and keep it clean and eventually goes away. oh yeah dont jerk off while its there obviously.

i beat my meat not even 15 minutes ago

dude no way, i jerked it like 15 minutes ago too

dry? I haven't gotten any of these shitty cyst/dick pimples since using lube.

i use sand because lube is for queers and women

Check my 4s faggots.

~/tg/