Why are traps so attractive lads?

Why are traps so attractive lads?

I'm honestly considering being one, it looks like it's so easy too...

Attached: 1515462924748.jpg (640x480, 88K)

low effort and incorrect shitpost, it takes lots of time and effort and you'll probably get depression and kys
shut up and leave

don't waste your youth on vanity
focus all of your energy into building a career and family

If you already look trappish, yeah, it will easy.
If you do not, you will never do.

>I'm honestly considering being one, it looks like it's so easy too...

It would seem like it, but much harder than you think. Butt size is mostly genetics so you can't do much there, shaving is easy but as guys we'll need to do it often, body shape can't really change either (e.g. hourglass figure) unless you fall for the HRT meme, besides that just throw on some androgynous clothing or some stupid ass striped thigh highs and you're close enough.

None of that above is an overnight thing. You can't expect a "trappy" butt after three days of exercises, it has to become a standard thing for weeks if not months.

I'm just so tired of being alone, this is the easiest way to cure my loneliness desu.

It doesn't seem hard at all either, just take HRT, light exercise, and eat well.

they look cute in pictures but once you see one naked in real life it's disgusting

t. got with a hon and regretted it

Only go for the cute ones retard

^
THIS

with the internet they can make pretty cute pictures of themselves and on webcams they use overexposure so their skin looks soft and feminine and you can't see 5 o'clock shadow.

if you ever met one irl they'd be so caked up in make-up you won't actually see what they really look like

and then later if you do you'll see it's just a massive faggot that has tricked you and you can see it's boyish, they do man farts and also their 'pussys' are full of shit

FUCK man, stop it. I am not gay, and I... I don't want to be

live your dream user

I wish I had a cute trap gf(male)

does getting skinny affect your dick size?

>take hrt
fucks your hormones and emotions
>light exercise
like your robot ass could handle that
>eat well
in your dreams retard

some of us want to better ourselves and since I can't be a real man.....

That just looks like a cross dressing twink not even a trap wtf

Depends how fat you currently are. Getting skinny means less fat padding at the base so visually it looks bigger and better circulation means bigger & better boners

I never do man farts in the presence of others. In fact, pretty much all my farts are a soft gust of wind you would hear from an air pump.

I have no pity over anyone actually falling into the transitioning meme, if you fuck up your whole life because someone on the internet said it was easy then its your own fault

Dude, have you ever heard of self-betterment? It is just a little bit of effort

Being a cute trap is a LOT harder than being a desirable male.
Cute traps makes for very, very small percentage of traps out there.
There's a reason why they only post pictures.
They use angles and filters to make themselves look as good as possible.
And not to mention there's a reason they never show their face

The fag making thewse posts is some discord fag by the name of "reiko" he's like 35 years old and from Canada

is she cute or hot?

Falling for the Reiko ''just become a trap meme''

>Anonymous 04/05/18(Thu)20:30:21 No.44443178
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>(You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
>(You)
>Falling for the Reiko ''just become a trap meme''
all me lol

Attached: 1517391661665.png (370x336, 365K)

Nobody fucking wants you here Reiko, go away and kill yourself.