Rose

Lets try this again.

Happy Birthday Rose!

Attached: 1487902918854.jpg (900x720, 372K)

I wonder what you could be up to right now? I hope nate, guy, mork, and all your friends are making you feel loved.

Attached: eb4e812a48f7342c52f667973c95b37fbebb979e4ed0f92624f4b9b41c012038.png (969x824, 954K)

guy and mork are both fucking around out of country as is roobs
i'm guessing n8n bought her some mediocre "ironic" gift and cake that outwardly she pretended to be amused by but cried later

hpy birtdhay dicgirl

Brappy Birthday Rosebud!

Such a beautiful girl had to ruin her body with those ugly tattoos.

bonne fete rose

What is the closest anyone got to her in the last year?

you dont think it suits her?

Happy Birthday! You get a big bag of nothing!

It suits her mindset, not her beautiful anglo body.

what about her bleached hair?

I hope she got something special at least. But you're probably right, she's probably playing sfv or csgo with natearoo to distract herself.

Pls no :(

Attached: 535c2ca776b813bb71b08de450a7e35dc3505514e38fd54d199d1746524a3b38.jpg (640x480, 55K)

She has blue eyes and pale skin so no problem with that.

>here we go
A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Attached: 1522712430265.png (294x442, 273K)

>rose
>beautiful body

>"I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?"
Although I agree with the rest of your post, this is the most important point.
She has a cute petite body and fine proportions.

>t. omega numale

Imagine actually typing out and posting multiple paragraphs of your meaningless opinions and expecting to be taken seriously as if you matter!

i put my cock inside of her

The same could be said about your reply.
At least try to make counterarguments against his post, you lazy fuck.

Because there's no point in arguing with omega brainlets who think presenting their opinions as facts has any value.

you mean she has a body like a 10 year old boy

Should've baked a cake today

were you stroking her cute effeminate boipucci while she was cumming all over your belly?

where the fuck is epi and the rest of the gang.

still not a single counterargument was made...
cute.

no i was struggling and crying whilst she was cutting my penis and one of my testicles off so she could prepare them for consumption

Does Rose smoke weed?

>tfw no Rose gf to take to starbucks and then out to eat on her birthday
>you will never buy expensive jewelry for her

she's 32
She's probably cucking her husband now and living up her "dirty thirties"

I dont know, hes not in irc, not in his usual hangouts, not in /rose/. I just dont know.

>rose
>married

lmao ass

don't think she has a husband, no one would marry her, she's too damaged

>she's too damaged
lack of a strong father figure and nihilism can do that to you

lots of cucks would do just that. Cuckoldry is basically the norm everywhere but small towns.

>tfw ywn eat rose out on her birthday and drink her stinky snatch juices straight from the source

Rose is the one who gets cheated on.

Regan says happy birthday rose

lmao, not recognizing this pasta

alright since this is as good as it's gonna get.
how is everyone doing tonight?

hot night + mosuitos + browsing Jow Forums, what do you think

mosquitoes* can't type for shit in here

I just woke up... expecting a huge Rose party but apparently not

quads AND trips holy shit

Hi Rose! Here's how you can be cured from your depression: become a conservative youtuber and post videos about the muslim situation in London. Your blue eyes and your 9/10 face would definitely make you popular among right wingers. Thank you for listening and hopefully you don't kill yourself.

Im actually happier for her birthday than my own

is that you wonky? where are you?

Friendly reminder that Rose is a rich successful young woman who probably now has a high paying job and a hot boyfriend.
She probably gets coffee with her girlfriends and laughs about men.

Ok i guess. Missing my old pals though.

She's a depressed NEET who didn't use her Physics degree for anything.

Bullshit. There is no way she is a NEET; she has a physics degree and is 30+ years old in London; there is no way you could live as a NEET there.

How the fuck do you know? Rose looks young but she is a grown woman with intelligence. She looks down on robots and thinks you are all pathetic; she has sex with hot men and her family is probably disgusted at the people here.

Happy birthday ROSIE

Why do people think that she is a neet? Where is the evidence of her neetdom?

Where is evidence of her anything?

>She looks down on robots
She's a robot herself.

My evidence that she is successful is her first class physics degree; the fact that she lives in London (gotta have money to rent in London as it is expensive as fuck); and the fact that she appears to have intellect and a stable personality in her videos.

I, therefore, infer that she is probably earning a high salary.

She is not a robot you delusional moron.
She goes to a high powered job at a firm in London; gets pret with her girlfriends at lunch; then goes home and get fucked by her handsome bf.

This is not the robot lifestyle. People like you repulse her.

And how do you know all of that? At least you could make a case for her ''robotness'' based on her youtube videos.

>And how do you know all of that?
See this post here: It is clear that she is not, and has never been a robot.

m8 shes far from the average normalcore but I dont think she falls under robot category. A cyborg maybe

she lives like a permastudent complete with late night gaming sessions on weekdays and everything
also rosebuds arent robots. /rose/ doesnt have anything to do with r9k.

>She goes to a high powered job at a firm in London; gets pret with her girlfriends at lunch; then goes home and get fucked by her handsome bf.
HAHAHA holy fuck this is gold

How the fuck do you know?
Has anyone on /rose/ ever spoken to her irl?

ROSE IS A FUCKING NORMIE. FFS WHY CANT PEOPLE SEE THIS.

I still think she's prettier

Attached: nano.jpg (883x650, 220K)

She might have a job but she clearly doesn't seem to be high in conscientiousness and she seemed depressed so it's self to assume she's not using her physics degree.

Yeah now what, faggot?

we have followed her for years
yes

> the fact that she lives in London
Yeah living off n8bux while he works 5 jobs to support rose

who's n8bux?

>ywn play anno 1404 with rose

Attached: 1522784960026.jpg (509x625, 31K)

What does n8 look like? Is he tall and handsome?

Rose works on a Kebab shop in eastern London.

an 8 foot tall 180 iq ubermensch. her bf

any pics of him?

None. Hes said to be so beautiful that cameras within a 3 meter radius just shatter

he's the finest cornish stallion to ever live

she's a cashier at lidls

bucktooth twink

i dont get it who is this whore?

EPI EPI EPI EPI EPI EPI

Lurk moar, retarded baboon

would travel overseas just to taste her kebab

he doesn't, no one here does. you'll never get any evidence, just winks and "trust me"s. what they tell you she's doing is what they imagine her/want her to be doing

rose why are you here on your bday instead of spending time with your horse

No they haven't. These fools need to grow up.