Improvement thread #8

This is the eighth edition of a thread that I'm gonna repost on a daily basis.

In this thread, we gather to share our most recent feels, talk about our predicament, and try to help each others to find, probably not solutions, but at least ways to improve our lives, no matter how tiny they may appear.

Treat your problems one at a time.
Focus on what you have, and what you can do anons, don't let yourself become envious of other people, you only see what they're willing to show, everybody has their issues and insecurities.

Attached: 1522898557882.jpg (460x400, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumping thread
learned that posts on r9k have to be original or you get muted for your post

I'm trying to lose some kgs
I ate almost nothing for three days
I think my weight has increased

Working out is fun. It gives me an adrenaline high that I assume is comparable to drugs but lower in intensity. It makes me feel confident and in control, even though I have never been a chad.

This life is boring, i just want to sleep forever. But i don't want to trouble anyone with my feelings. Wat do?

Be careful bro. When you starve your body kicks into "oh fuck we're gonna die" mode and does it's best to store as much fat as it can. Try eating moderately and controlling your portions well, and you should see better results.

Been drinking 8 years and now trying to get sober. 50 days and nothing in my life is going better. not sure why i even stopped in the first place.

Starving yourself won't work
Excercise my dude

Sitting at home at the computer? Get off the chair and do some push ups
Nice day out? Take a walk around the block

Good things I did lately:
- Learned that marijuana can cause or exacerbate gynecomastia, and I thought I was just fat so I stopped smoking

- Deleted league of legends. HUGE time sink where I could actually be a robot and ignore my worried

- Got a low paying but good office job

Bad things I'm doing:

- Not getting enough sleep

- Not working out and staying fat

- Not cleaning my house consistently ( I haven't had people over in months)

- Behind in my rent

- Not having a goal in life.

Attached: 1521394532434.jpg (335x648, 29K)

This is the worst way to lose fat user.
Not only will it slow your metabolism causing calorie burn to slow down, it will also make you gain weight with the yoyo effect and your body will eat out your muscles.
The best way to effectively lose fat is to eat enough cals a day, not too much, not too little, and exercise tremendously help accelerating the process.
Count your calories and try to not go over 1500 a day for just a week for starter.

It really is. Personally it's more about the rush I get once I'm cooling down after an hour of treadmill. It feels like a whole body post orgasm.

Roughly calculate your daily calorie needs, then eat a little bit less than that. If you need 2500 for maintenance, eat about 2000. This doesn't need to be exact, what matters is a modicum of effort that's applied consistently.

calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Have a cheat day once a week, but don't go overboard. This will reduce the urge to binge. Drinking plenty of water and getting enough fiber will also help you feel full.

>Got a low paying but good office job

What job? Also dropping LoL was probably the best decision you could make.

Self improvement is a meme. Just be good or don't lmao.

Attached: 4XzySSm.png (500x281, 178K)

i like black cock

So close. hahahahahaahahah

>tfw you almost the get but fail
This is what self improvement will do to you, boys.

of by one confirmes self improvement is a jewish meme pushed by the elites

This would've been a better get. My condolences, user

>it's actually all my fault that I'm r9k incarnate
>I did this to myself because I thought this place was "cool"
At least I'm young and not fat and it's still fixable but will I fix it who knows

Attached: pink wojak.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Hope now you understand how foolish you were to think that.

What do you mean, you either get the get or you don't. It all holds true.

That means a lot to me.

I tried quitting league a couple times before but always came back. This time, I went on a losing streak; each game I carried the team. Made me realize how dumb I felt feeling stressed and depressed over a game. Hope I stay off it. It's the only thing I could say I've been closed to addicted to.

Official title is inventory manager for a small business, but I'm basically the office managers assistant. It's p chill.

Attached: 1518056743790.jpg (500x722, 133K)

>gynecomastia
How about at least try to get the get?

people say having cold showers are beneficial and increases your will power and energy.

i'm going to start slowly decreasing the temperature each day till i reach the coldest point. Any anons who are doing it? how it is?
Also who wants to join me? lets see how it goes

>fixable

hahaha

I wouldve liked this comment being get a lot more than the actual one.

I did it for 4 months, it helped but it can't be the only thing you do for yourself. Exercise, get all the nutrients you need and sleep at least 7 uninterrupted hours a night along with the cold showers for proper willpower/energy gains.

I guess sometimes you just don't get what you want

>it can't be the only thing you do for yourself

i know my man, its just one of the new things im trying.