Sexual market

>sexual market
>sexual value
>biological value
>sexual worth

You guys treat relationships like the stock market. Are breeders so focused on spreading their dirty genes that they forget about partnership, pair bonding, love and emotional compatibility?

Attached: tenor.png (640x462, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok I guess I can explain some stuff.

There is a demand for a partner.There is a supply of potential partners.Therefore,a market exists.

Also,this market in no way forgets about love and emotional connections.In fact,the opposite-by its own very existence,it admits they exist:why would a average Joe want a loveless relationship with no connection?

The market is there to describe why some people are more desired,some less.No devaluing of love in any way.

>forget about partnership, pair bonding, love and emotional compatibility?
Maybe they exist to a degree but only to natures end which is reproduction and the security of the next generation. All these human concepts are used for the benefit of civilization not you, and to incentivize beta males to contribute to society. These values cant exist outside of society or without a collective effort. Since everyone is against everyone else and their is a battle for who holds the dominate culture these ideas cannot exist. Rules of the jungle -->2018. Best genes survive.

I don't have the biological urge to fuck or reproduce. That only some people have it makes me think it doesn't exist and it's a combination of "doing what everyone else is doing" and being selfish.

People aren't a supply of anything.

What makes you think so?
I am asking this genuinely,by the way.
Also,I will make this clear-a market of people doesn't mean people aren't humans,or there should be no ethics.No devaluations or dehumanizations are present,though I can see why one would think otherwise.

People are not a supply because they don't exist to fulfil a demand. They are all self contained individuals.

Yeah you do but what you said is also true

I actually don't. Yes, people are mean about it.

You can control things when you add math to it

>partnership, pair bonding, love and emotional compatibility?
>in this day and age
>outside of high school

Attached: doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

I think it's an illusion of control because none of it is actually quantifiable or tangible, it's all 100% feelings and hormones.

>love
>2017+1
Top kek

Welcome to the meat market, kiddo

I do, i want serious relationship more than everything. But i still do not want be with a women that has sucked 100 dicks and ganged at parties, that is simply unfit for what a long term relation should be.
Also, im virgin (big guess), so what is the problem of me wanting to be with someone with little to no expirience in this kind of thing?

Attached: Kovpak_partisanki.jpg (450x298, 34K)

I think OP is confusing straight breeding with meme gay.

Gay is where all the love is. Because there is no other reason than love for having gay sex, it doesn't give you children. It hardly gives you pleasure, it is only done to show somebody how much you love them.

Become gay OP.

Attached: 995.gif (500x281, 937K)

Im not participating.

I am not saying "don't have standards" because I have been that person without them and paid dearly. I'm saying that people treat it like a science, like when people gamble and think there's a "strategy" to win

I think otherwise.
Let's see it this way-why would a person become a part of society?Because that society can supply the resources to fulfill his needs.Societies expect the same.
That means any person in a society has demands to fulfill.
And another argument is this:why would,let's say,a happily married couple have a child?Because they want to.That itself is a demand.

You don't have a choice. You're born into society and run through the ringer for 20 years and they expect you to disappear into the crowd and keep pumping out new laborers like good goyim.

>not pursuing a market arbitrage strategy and heading towards developing asia

is that basically like going for an untapped market in business?

Attached: fidget spinner think.gif (320x320, 240K)

Poeple here are lonely and sometimes desperate, to find a solution to end its easy to think of simple, objective sciences and numbers to work and figure the situation.

In other words, people here are in bad shape and try to see things black or white, while they are a grey mix.

These are patterns found in nature you are relying on your emotions to cover that harsh reality. What is to excuse humans from not being a part of it? Just because you can think?

>You guys treat relationships like the stock market.
Because for men it is. We are the product and women the customers and they get to decide which product they want. It's the ugly truth.

"They" only expect you to be worth your salt.That is the minimum (and the only acceptable) demand a society can give.
Also,thank you for proving my point-people are a part of a market,whether they like it,or not.
Unless they cut off all contact with society.Then they are completely free.

>just because you can think you think you're exempt from acting uncivilized? Huh? HUH?
Uh, yes. Are you by any chance retarded?

This is not true. Stop filling your head up with lies and growing scared and pale.

Define "worth your salt". You act like that's some definitive quantifiable thing.

The math is there, but there is no control. In fact when you think about relationships in terms of math you realise that it's pretty much hopeless for quite a large amount of males

Thats not at all what I said you mindless twat. You should probably re-read what I wrote and try again

>This is not true.

Can you actually refute his point? Everything he said is the cold harsh truth.

>partnership, pair bonding, love and emotional compatibility
I have a hunch that these things do not really exist for a lot of normies, especially past a certain age. Generally, men pursue attractive women, women pursue men with status. You can certainly quantify both of those things.

>This is not true.
It is 100% true. Some men are outliners that every woman wants but he is in limited supply. The majority are 2. class products that women might take when they can't get anything better. Lastly there is the 3. class which is stuff that is rotting and fell of the truck. Stuff that nobody wants but one or two might be picked up if there#s nothing else.

>breeders
Making a new life is the ultimate form of bonding, retard.

What you're worth for a society is what they spend on you.You being worth your salt is contributing to a society as much as they provide for you.As an example,your employer pays you a wage-that is what you're worth to them in a period of time.
This value is not necessarily quantifiable.It doesn't need to be.One can,however,give an estimate.

Mating is inherently shallow, there are certain traits that men and woman possess that make them more or less attractive, and attractiveness equals value. A few guys here may think they are so in love and have found a soul mate, but if they were 5 inches shorter, had a smaller dick or were a different race their gf wouldn't even be with them because their value wouldn't match hers.

real life isn't anime, most people don't do it as a well-thought decision to become bound together for the rest of their lives

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

heres some knowledge on the subject, he has some great videos that explains the reality and importance of smv.

Because it's true. In my early 20s I was a poorfag college student who lived in mummy's basement and was invisible to women Now in my late 20s I'm an educated professional with a respectable job, a good income and a nice place that's all my own and now I'm fucking the qt college girls who didn't want anything to do with me when I was their age.

How did this change happen? Because I improved myself and increased my value. You might think it's a bunch of horseshit if you haven't tried dating much but if you have you will realize that "sexual market" and "sexual value" are real things. Fortunately for men we peak later than women so if you went through a NEET period after high school like I did you still have time to turn things around. It's very difficult but it is worth it.

Attached: white_privilege.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)